Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Battlefield- Section 90- Earth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:33 am
Miroku looked towards Snow, he had dodged and she only cut off a hair or two. He did a hand sign, and 20 other Miroku's appeared. 19 of them kept Snow entertained. While the real one, flew and jumped on the wall. "Ill do just as you. Cept they have no arms and cant swim." He said doing hand signs. A giant amount of water erupted from Miroku's mouth. It created a giant wave, that would fill a lake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:20 am
Mikyo sat down and yawned.,

"this will be fun..."

the Domos clashed with the Shinigamis in a pool of imortal blood.  

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:08 pm
Sojiro laughed insanely as he landed right in front of mikyo.

"Na? You ready?"

The shinigami and domo stopped fighting and turned toward mikyo and Sojiro.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:37 pm
"better now than never."

Mikyo stood up and took out his guitar.

"let us begin."  

Oni_Soul

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:57 pm
"I obviously know that," Snow replied to Sojiro. "But it's not that fun if you just rip my wall." She stared at him blantantly.

Snow turned her attention towards Miroku. "Ummm....Hyouketsu." She froze the water coming out of his mouth. "LoL...You're spouting out ice. Yay!"

She sent an electrical thingy through it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:11 pm
Miroku broke off from the Water. Now that the water Miroku sent was frozen he froze some Domos. He unfroze the water that hung in his mouth, and concentrated it on a whip, he then slashed at her.

Bankotsu walked onto the battlefield. A spike of earth came up on his side. He formed it into a spear, and threw it at Snow.  

Ducttape_Bandit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:29 pm
"Aww isn't this fun?" Snow said as she saw the newcomer. "But this is really not fair. Two against one. And that one is a girl?" She used her wings to deflect them both. Then she formed a barrier with her scroll.

((I'm kinda busy atm. I will continue RPing later xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:58 pm
draw you blade....and prepare to taste cold steel domokun  

Drunk Tony

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:15 pm
Sojiro turned towards his own army, and the shinigami looked at Miroku, bankotsu, and Snow.

"And here is where you all end. Its all just in good business. DT, they might need some help. ALL OF YOU LOSE!"

Sojiro drew his sword and stood right next to mikyo.

"Your move first mate."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:45 pm
Snow spread her wings as she finished deflecting everything. "I'm terribly sorry. She's not home right now. But I'm willing to kill you." It was that time of month again. Her alter ego had returned. "Guess what? I'm not that lenient."  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:02 am
+Mikyo held out his hands.

"its been awhile since i have been able to do this....but here it goes..."

Mikyo cut his hand and his metalic blood came out.

"tell me....are you ready?"

Mikyo slamed his hand on the ground.

"i dont think that you guys heard me....i said...ARE YOU READY!!!!"

DX music started to play as a massive column about hundred feet tall smashed through the ground.

"the new version of the Melody Grove...Sojiro, do it....make the Bamboo wall!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:40 am
(Hells ya. Mikyo, I'm gonna make a new version of DX music synched with Requiem for a dream! HELLS TO THE YA!)

Sojiro formed hand signs, and slamming his hands on the ground, created a huge bamboo grove that stabbed through shinigami (Doing no damage), and the other shinobi on the field.  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:26 am
Miroku and Bankotsu jumped towards each other forming inside of each other. ((Like Sakon and Ukon but doesnt need the curse mark))

They both were in the same body, both heads on one shoulder. "With our combined jutsu you dont stand a chance. Katon, Doton, Fuuton, and Suiton. " Two arms popped out on each side. And they both did hand signs, "Since metal rusts, and bamboo burns." There was a vortex of water, and a blast of fire came from his mouth. Towards the bamboo, and metal one on top of the other.

((Good thing they both have 4 arms each.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:59 pm
Mikyo looked at Sojiro.

"well...we got two words for YOU!!!!!"

Mikyo started to cross chop his groin.

"SUCK IT!!!!!!!!"

Mikyo kicked Bankotsu in the stomich and Pedigreed his a**!!!((i know it was godmodding...but no one can stop DX!!!))  

Oni_Soul

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:24 pm
Snow was thirsting for some blood by now. She concentrated on chakra manipulation and made another barrier. "This really is a nice thing to do. But it was smart." She bit her finger and reinforced it her barrier. s**t, I don't think I can hold this any longer. I didn't learn much barriers from Aman before some stuff happened. Snow sighed as she thought back.

"Haha you little f'ers aren't that great. I'm not just metal. I am from Cloud and Snow after all." she taunted. Snow directed the water towards the fired with her amazing chakra manipulation. Steam gave way and it gave her the chance to run.

"Hyouketsu." She bound their legs using the mist and sent the remaining attacking towards them. Snow sent more metal spikes up at them through the ground, not killing them, but restricted their movements. She appeared by them and walked around. "It's too bad. But it won't end like this. You're probably get out of it. Or maybe these are clones.... You never know. There is one thing though. You'll die if you mess with me. I swear on my own blood..." Snow whispered as she held Miroku's face.

She did some hand signs. "You know what. Shousen Jutsu is quite a fun thing. It can go deep into your body and heal you...or do just the opposite. Whatever I want it to do, it will follow my command." Snow showed them the healing powers of it on her finger and then the killing way. A chakra scalpel version. "And you know what...I'm just dangerous enough to know where all your vital organs and how the chakra circulatory system works. I can fight just like a person with Byakugan." She aimed for the lungs and then their calves.

"Don't worry...Like I said. This probably isn't you..." Snow whispered. She then walked away, back to where she had originally been.

((I feel like there's a lot of Godding going on right now. And this is a bit....Well unorthodox none the least. And Sorry everyone. I haven't been Rping serious due to my other guild's needs. This is just a sample once again.))  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff