Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Cryptozoology
3Ms; creatures of magical, mystical, and/or mythical origin. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have an interest in creatures of the 3M variety?
  Yes
  No
  I just want some gold!!!
View Results

michelle of light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:10 pm
ok this what i think werewolves are a cross bread of wolf and human it is a genetic experiment created by the government to make a new breed of soldier the high sences of a wolf and the intelagence of human deadly combination some were released into the wild to see if it could survive there wolf instint tells them to hunt while the human side tells them how to be stealthy and not get caught  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:32 am
lost_silme
Most Christians I've met, especially old-fashioned ones, deny the existence of magic, mythical creatures, etc. People these days are so consumed with science and technology that they don't stop long enough to question it.

Dood, I am totally Christian, in the bible it does not claim that spiritual doo-hicky stuff isn't real, in fact it does mention the use of knowing of the certain future or witch craft is a sin. I believe in the doo-hicky stuffs, most of it anyway, and I'm uber Christian as you say. x3  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cryptozoology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers