Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
D.T., Ruhler, what do you think ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good plan ?
YES!!!!
76%
 76%  [ 10 ]
NOPE.
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Drunk Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:17 pm
hey ruhler do know how i can get the pony to show up?
because i bought fausto's 6th generation and well...nothing shows up  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:34 pm
Hmmm.....I'm not too familiar with the fausto items.....I've never owned one, so I'm not sure how it works. I think to make it show up, you have to unequip it, then equip it again or something.

Sorry, I can't help you much there.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

wyg

O.G. Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:54 pm
i completely agree...the noobs need too find a hobby  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:02 pm
if ya want, i can help with the village, just let me know ^^  

wyg

O.G. Survivor

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:09 pm
well it seems the village is being reborn, slwoly but surly.... squads are up and running ^-^ and few crappy threads, applause for the mods, lol I can help also if yah want, but i am fine either way, I dunno if this guild needs any more mods I only have a few mods in mine  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:21 pm
everyone who gets a reply from i play barbie just ignore it, he is dump and
on your free time go search him in the avi arena(actual one)  

Drunk Tony

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:31 pm
ok then....
domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:24 am
ruhler

Shin Defender, did DT give you a crew spot? Well....if he did, get started on our village! That shadow guy must have posted like 5 threads for each question he had!

Yes he did give me my crew spot, as a matter of fact, I've had it for a long time now. And I really don't appriciate the "hurry up and re-do our village" thing, because really...I thought I wasn't the only Sanin here stare . And little do you know, I've been imporving the guild everyday. If you also havn't noticed, I've made SQUADS. And alos, D.T., I'd also like to have the ability to ban people, and remove topics and announcements from the forum. If you could please grant me that power it'd be appriciated.  

Shin Defender of Light

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:02 pm
First of can I say thanks to the people making this village better and to DT for giving them the power to mrgreen and I'm not trying to suck up here blaugh But anyway...

On the sort of topics of squads shin, if you wish you can assign our squad a mission and our squad can treat it as tho we haven't passed the exams, into the passed kinda thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:47 pm
cant you ban people at crew spot? if not pm me about it shin  

Drunk Tony

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:05 pm
Shin Defender of Light
ruhler

Shin Defender, did DT give you a crew spot? Well....if he did, get started on our village! That shadow guy must have posted like 5 threads for each question he had!

Yes he did give me my crew spot, as a matter of fact, I've had it for a long time now. And I really don't appriciate the "hurry up and re-do our village" thing, because really...I thought I wasn't the only Sanin here stare . And little do you know, I've been imporving the guild everyday. If you also havn't noticed, I've made SQUADS. And alos, D.T., I'd also like to have the ability to ban people, and remove topics and announcements from the forum. If you could please grant me that power it'd be appriciated.

You're the only Sannin who holds a CREW SPOT in this village. I might hold the title of Sannin in this village, but I'm still only a member of the guild.

I've noticed the squads, only to be distracted by some more 'how do I join' threads..... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:28 pm
Shin Defender of Light
ruhler

Yes he did give me my crew spot, as a matter of fact, I've had it for a long time now. And I really don't appreciate the "hurry up and re-do our village" thing, because really...I thought I wasn't the only Sanin here stare . And little do you know, I've been improving the guild everyday. If you also havn't noticed, I've made SQUADS. And also, D.T., I'd also like to have the ability to ban people, and remove topics and announcements from the forum. If you could please grant me that power it'd be appriciated.
hmm... good points, we need more admin DT, make Oni_soul one and Rhuler, he is often on, also didn't Gohma quit? we need another Sanin xd dont we only have Kimi, and ruhler now? also I hate to say it, I mean I really hate to say it but Dt perhaps we need a temporary replacement kage for Kohona til Sasaki is active again, if ever crying if I can do anythnig to help just ask 3nodding all just suggestions
HAIL THE DOMO
domokun

domokun Peace domokun

thewhitelynx

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:33 pm
Hey I could be a good Sannin. xp

Gohma did leave. Yes and I dont thinks hes gonna join back up. He would tell me if he does though.

I agree we need a temporay hokage

I nominate Kimimaru.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:37 pm
I would say same, but wait Ill wait for what DT says first.... still aren't you akatsuki though?  

thewhitelynx

grassleaves

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:40 pm
I'd make a great sannin too, but I just got students and two of them wanna learn medical jutsu...so the sannin thing is gonna hafta wait emo Right now I have three normal students and three medical students. I was gonna make a thread for the medical training or I could just go to the hospital and do it there...what do you guys think...  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff