Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Wild Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:24 pm
"Today we are going to write letters, that is why the pen and paper is in you're lap, each letter will be adressed to one of you're friends, and of couse that fience of yours, and well his letter will have to be the worst, so we will save that one for last." Drew said with a wicked smile.

He turned around, picking up a envelope, and laying it in her lap.

"This one you will adress to Alaster, make it beliveable, and no funny bussiness, becaue I am sure you will enjoy being wriped apart by your fience again." Drew said with a laugh.

"After you write his name on the envelope, start on the letter." Drew said, pullying out a log, and sitting on the side of her, wanting to see everything she wrote.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:34 pm
Alice looked at Drew like he was crazy, "Why would i need to write letters?" she asked, "And i'd need my hands to do that," she said, looking down at her ropes, looking for any exscuse she could grasp at to get loose.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:46 pm
Drew smiled, lifting the roped up to her forearm.

"Remember, anything funny, I can catch you,and you will be tourtered, and well you know Alaster Price better then I do, so I can't write a letter too him, and why you ask? So they don't come finding you too soon, we need the slayer to come alone, so she can be wriped to shreads, just like she did to my brother." Drew said, putting the pen in her hand, watching her carefully, and reaching for the other needle of tranqulizer.

"You don't want to be forcefully put to sleep again do you? I am sure horse tranqulizer isn't so good for the body." Drew said again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:55 pm
Alice picked up the pen he'd given her and wrote the name 'Alaster' in a neat cursive on the envolope, "And how am i supposed to do that? Tell him, 'Hey, don't come looking for me, i'm not being held captive or anything.'? Your plan isn't going to work, just let me go." she said in a rude tone, glaring at Drew.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:05 pm
"Say you went out of town, that you needed to get away from you're relationship with Eli for awhile, tell him you are sorry for not saying goodbye to him personally, but word that like it was coming from you." Drew snapped back.

"I will take advesave action if you don't shut the ******** whole in you're face and just write, and no you won't be let go, you are the most powerful out of the slayers friends, so keeping you tied for a month or two, will just bring the slayer closer to find you, so ******** write." Drew snapped again.

His patienece was growing low, sooner or later he would start breaking things on her body if she didn't corroperate.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:14 pm
{He isn't going to brand Alice, the only time that will come into play is when Katrina grabs it, and then it will be kicked out of her hand anyway.}  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:27 pm
[[ O: Moi, powerful? You's strokin' my Kanye West-sized ego ;D ]]
[[ Brander, ]]
[[ do not want QnQ ]]
[[ (Er, this was a response to Kage but he deleted his post.) Lena is a Slayer, she slays beasts considered unholy like Van Helsing. She kills vampires, werewolves, all that crap. She has a pretty in-depth slayer, it's pretty cool. ]]

Alice would've argued with him, especially over her relationship, but he was getting impatient. Alice picked up the piece of parchment and started writing a letter to Alaster, only getting to the words 'Dear Alaster,' before stopping, "I can't," she said weakly, refusing to write the letter.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:31 pm
[[ That is very cool. My guy just matched my Sig XD ]]  

KageFiendBaka

The Committee Staff Loiterer

10,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:42 pm
"You asked for it." Drew hissed, standing up and grabbing her head, forcing another image of Eli killing her, this time making it more hard core, having Eli stab at her body.

He hissed, sitting next to her again.

"Let me know when you have had enough." He snapped, waiting for her to coperate.

Leslie was awakened by the thought he put in the girls head. She sat up, wanting to help, but knowing she couldnt.

She sat up, looking at her, and wanting to help, but knowing she couldnt, she only could watch, every move that her boyfriend made to kill her mentally.

{If Alice is a good girl, no brander will be needed, short response is short, because there isn't much they can do with her being tourtered.}

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:58 pm
Alice shook in her chair after a minute of the thought, starting to cry again through the torture of watching Eli kill her, the person she wanted the most right now, which made it that much harder to get through it, "Alright!" she shreiked after only a few minutes, tears streamed down her cheeks, pelting the paper in her lap.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:17 pm
"Good now write." Drew screamed, setting a new piece of paper in her lap.

He had gotten what he wanted, and he would continue gettign what he wanted.

"You will write and make it beliveable to each letter you adress to each of you're friends, then Katrina will deliver them." Drew said again.

He ended the thought in her head, turning to sit on the log.

Leslie wanted to jump at Drew, and toss him into the fire, but knowing he was stronger, it was right not to do it.

She didn't want to see her in pain, but knowing she couldn't do anything, she was glad her mind was clear. She sighed, turning around, and looking into the fire, watching it crickle and flash.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:52 pm
[[ Alice is gunna give you hell when you make her write Eli's letter. >:c ]]

Alice had started to breathe heavily from shadow Alice's own problems, she waited until her shaking died down a bit to write the letter, calming herself with the thought that they might let her go if she did what they asked. Alice picked up the pen and smoothed out the paper she'd cried all over, continuing the letter with her stomach in knots, 'Dear Alaster, i'm sorry about all of the trouble i've caused over the years, i won't be here to cause trouble anymore. I'm moving to a new town for a fresh start, i want a clean slate away from the stress of my friendship with Lena and my relationship with Eli. I can't handle it anymore, and i can't handle being around you people anymore, please don't try to come find me, you won't be able to if you tried. I've grown very tired of Havencrest and the people in it, and i'm sure they feel the same. - Alice.' she felt horrible writing the letter, but most of it was actually true, she felt bad for the trouble she's put her friends through, and she never really liked the company of people, she's said it time and time again, it being one of the main reasons she liked the very uninviting cathedral. Alice set the pen down, feeling like she was about to get sick, "I'm done.." she said quietly, looking down at her lap, not focusing on anything in particular, she just didn't want to look up at Drew.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items