Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Fairie Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l Stephen Stills l

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:48 pm
"I'm a Fay, a cousin to the fairy species. Now it is my turn for a question: Why do you have such a blood thirsty look in your eyes?" Fay asked in a grave tone. Twas better to confront her verbally in hopes not to do so physically, as wise as he was in every aspect of knowledge, including martial arts, he avoided it as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:25 pm
Tiamalenth
User Image
Alright, so now she knew what he was, and he seemed edible enough. That and his armor would make a fine addition to her collection. "Perhaps that's just the way I am, either that or you're seeing things." she answered with a shrug. She was smart enough not to jump into a fight without knowing what her opponent's skills were, especially if she chose to remain in her human form. "Is there anything around here that's edible?" she inquired, hoping for a meal that would undoubtedly be easier to catch.  

Dark Doe Alysse

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

l Stephen Stills l

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:30 pm
"I am not seeing things, that I know for true." Fay finished whittling till he had a spear and jammed it into the ground. "I am done being coy, I can assume your 2 things you have in mind for me and both of them end with me dead." Fay spoke fairly frank like.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 pm
Tiamalenth
User Image
Tia thought about it and pursed her lips. "Well, not exactly dead per-say. I just want to know if you're edible for later. That and your armor would make a wonderful collectors piece. Of course, it would be easier for you to be dead because then you can't come trying to get it back." she said straightforward, seeing that it was pointless to try and manipulate him.  

Dark Doe Alysse

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

l Stephen Stills l

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:07 am
"Pity we couldn't meet on better terms. Now attack me or walk away, but do not waste my time." Fay said, narrowing his pupiless eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
хεʟυпσтн

Xel wandered forward. Her eyes, hidden behind the tint of the glasses, darting around curiously. Something was amiss; she couldn't quite place it, but she knew that there was something about this place that was about to get quite interesting.

She found great comfort in the dim, sunless undergrowths, knowing that it was in places like this that her powers thrived. She ran her long, slender fingers through her waist-length onyx hair, sighing contently as she strode forward. Whatever was out of place could wait. She brought a lunch of freshly made bread and cakes (something which she simply couldn't turn down) and she was quite excited to sit back and eat them. The weight (and heat) from her backpack was starting to get annoying, though.
"I should find a place to sit down soon." she mumbled, sending a half-smile to the eerily beautiful foliage around her.

She strode forward for a few more minutes. She could sense different creatures of various strengths around her, but she seriously doubted that they would bother her unless she bother them first. Finding a small clearing just off the path Xel grinned, almost jogging over so she could set down her bag and un-pack her meal.

She was an unusual case for a dragon. Because of her time spent as a human in the mortal world she had become attached to rather simple pleasures. Things like baked goods or sweet drinks easily enticed the dragoness, just like gold or a good riddle might, and she was quite possessive over her own personal, cooked treasures.

{|OOC|: ninja }

Kathryn Anon

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100

Dark Doe Alysse

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 pm
Tiamalenth
User Image
Tiamalenth shrugged. "I dunno, you're not interesting enough for me to want to talk with you. I mean, I highly doubt you have any riddles to tell me that I've never heard before, or that are, at the very least, amusing." she stated, rising from her spot across the fire. "Enjoy having to keep a fire going!" she taunted as she walked off. She wasn't scared of having to fight him, it was dark, she was in her element, but she simply couldn't be bothered. That and a strange scent had caught her notice, the scent of human baked goods, particularly those from the village near her old cave.

She stalked carefully through the woods, making no noise and her powers kept her silent as the shadows increased now that she was away from the fire. As she walked, she fiddled with one of the crosses that hung off her shirt near her shoulder. Satisfied that it was in place, she smoothed out her hair a couple of times before letting her arms hang loosely at her sides.

The smell of baked goods was becoming stronger, and Tia wrinkled her nose in annoyance at it. She hoped she would come along the source of it soon, so that she could figure out what it was, and if it was worth her time. As she walked however, a familiar presence began to mingle with the smell of the baked goods. She frowned, hoping it did not meant what she thought it did.

Within a couple moments, she came upon the source of the smell and rolled her eyes in annoyance before pouncing on her sister. "I thought you 'kicked the bucket' as those pathetic wenches say. What brings you here?" she asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image
хεʟυпσтн

Xel almost choked as a familiar presence popped into the clearing. Her mood towards her sister was mixed; it had been a very long time since Tia had disappeared, but it wasn't as though Xel had cared very much. In such a cut-throat world it was kill or be killed; Xel hadn't looked once for her sister after they had been separated.

Instantly a smile flew to her face, one which was obviously simply to conceal the slew of emotions going through the elder dragon. Xel's eyes were hidden from behind the sunglasses, but she inspected her sister with a mild interest; taking in the attire which, like Xel's, had modernized quite a bit.

Pursing her lips, Xel blew, a pale bubble expanding from her lips before it popped and made its way back into her mouth. Xel continued to inspect her sister, noting several things. The first was Tia's hair style; chopped carelessly off on one side and left to grow out. It had an odd, but interesting effect. The rosary, wrapped many times around Tia's neck, instantly sparked a choking hazard in Tia's mind, and she noted that there were more stitched onto her shirt and wrapped around her arm. The wrapped lace which created her sister's skirt was quite see-through, but Xel didn't really care. It was Tia's business what sort of attention she attracted, not Xel's.

"You a believer, or something? Or just desperate to hide your 'evil' nature?" Xel questioned, gesturing indifferently to the crosses. "And you could probably speak for yourself. The second they left my trail I assumed they had got what they wanted from you and forgotten about me." Xel shrugged, "Either that, or you managed to get rid of them yourself." a pause, "You're looking rather well, after all this time."

{|OOC|: ninja }

Kathryn Anon

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100

Dark Doe Alysse

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:30 pm
Tiamalenth
User Image
Tia looked at Xel attire and shrugged. She really had nothing to say about it, it was a decent style, which was, of course, only to be expected of a dragon, and her sister. Her attention however, was drawn to the baked goods that sat beside her. "What is this? Where's all the fresh meat?" she inquired, "Surely this is only an appetizer. And I certainly hope you did't squander any of your treasure on such a small, and minascule prize."

It was quite obvious that something about her sister had changed, and she knew that it wasn't that Xel cared enough to come searcing. The only reason they had found each other here was pure coincidence, or fate, if you believed in that, which, to be frank, Tia was on indifferent terms with. Dragons wouldn't go searching for eachother. Except durring council meetings, which Tia normally skipped out on, they were rather boring, even if she was old enough to attend them, mating season, and if they owed a debt. Any dragon who truely deserved to call themself a dragon would pay back any debt they had to another dragon.

At her question about her wardrobe, Tia shrugged. "It's called style sister. I thought as a dragon you would get that, unless whatever you've been doing all this time has turned you into a human." she said, spitting the last word as if it were a foul taste that needed to be cleared from her mouth. "Whether or not I believe is irrelevent if it's for the sake of looking good, as only dragons truely can."

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff