18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Crystal; Suicune &gt; you.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Ruby / Sapphire; Jewels rule ALL.
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
FireRed / LeafGreen; Hey, I can be old schooling, too!
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Diamond / Pearl; So what if they haven't even BEGUN planning them?
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Pssht. I bet Emerald will beat out ALL these pansy-a** games.
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
I... dunno... I (love them all/never played 'em/like something else).
20%
 20%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 49

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:44 pm
Alexa-sama

I prefer training and making my current Team stronger than to trompsting around in grass, sand, mountain, and ocean in order to merely collect.
I hear that!

Although if I ever get around to it, catching and breeding for the whole complete dex thing would be a nice thing to do if I'm bored with Crystal... if I ever get to Crystal, that is.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:05 pm
Alexa-sama
koorisei
Nuh-uh, gurlfr'en'! I gaht a Celebi AND a Mew!

xp

As for the Dexes, I have never completed a Dex. And none of my other versions even come CLOSE to Gold. Most of 'em don't even have seventy-five Pokémon caught yet. sweatdrop

I don't have complete Dexes yet. That's my next goal.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:09 pm
Nethilia
Alexa-sama
koorisei

xp

As for the Dexes, I have never completed a Dex. And none of my other versions even come CLOSE to Gold. Most of 'em don't even have seventy-five Pokémon caught yet. sweatdrop

I'm vying for a strong team first. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:14 pm
ZeekSlider
Aoi Hikari
@@ I want a mew.... I've never gotten one....and they're so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute....
Yes, especially it's Psywave animation in Stadium 1... the way it wiggles around like it's being tickled in the air. heart 4laugh

I love the wiggly thingie Mew does in Stadium 1! OMG! Cuuute. *wiggles butt* See, when I do it, I don't look nearly as cute.

I'm proud of my Red (which I AM going to find one of these days) since that's the version I used for the Mew glitch (yum). In Gold, I'm proud of my shiney N64 I got from a Mystery Gift with my friend's brother.

Huzzah.  

Ginga

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:16 pm
Ginga
ZeekSlider
Aoi Hikari
@@ I want a mew.... I've never gotten one....and they're so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute....
Yes, especially it's Psywave animation in Stadium 1... the way it wiggles around like it's being tickled in the air. heart 4laugh

I love the wiggly thingie Mew does in Stadium 1! OMG! Cuuute. *wiggles butt* See, when I do it, I don't look nearly as cute.
Yeah, it's so cute the way Mew does it. Too bad I'll never see it again given the Movie Moveset I want to give it. sad

Psychic (Just floats there)
Shadow Ball (Flip and punch)
Ancient Power (Just floats there)
Softboil (Flip and punch)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:11 am
Alexa-sama
Nethilia
Alexa-sama
koorisei

xp

I'm vying for a strong team first. 3nodding

Well, with a team that basically earns me my money for blowing on Pokemon drugs, including a lv 64 Dragon Killer in Sapphire (Cassandra will be getting her art later), I think I've got a good strong team in that set. I now play the Elites on Saph/Ruby for money.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:13 am
Ginga

I'm proud of my Red (which I AM going to find one of these days) since that's the version I used for the Mew glitch (yum). In Gold, I'm proud of my shiney N64 I got from a Mystery Gift with my friend's brother.

Huzzah.

Ah, that's the other thing! On my Crystal, I have EVERY decoration. Every single one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:04 am
Nethilia
Alexa-sama
koorisei

xp

I've completed the dex on at least one of all of the versions.
Red, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, and FireRed are in those groups.
These are all of the ones I own... my sister has the other versions and has completed the dexes on those (w/my help).

JAPANIMEK

4,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Trumpster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:58 am
Alexa-sama
ZeekSlider
I got a Mew too, thanks to the Mew Glitch, and it functions like an offical one that they no longer give out until you have to get that stupid ticket for it. 3nodding

Now if only there was a gltich to get Celebi.

Psshaw. Glitches. X3

Got my Mew from good, ol' trading.
3nodding

I traded for a mew too, it just involved the cloning glitch. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:00 pm
Me and my little brother have liked the pokemon games since the beginning. And we've always gotten them together.

We got our first gameboys and games for christmas. Guess what the games were? That's right, Jeff (My bro) got Red, and I got Blue.

When Yellow came out, we bought it together, half the cost for each of us. And I paid the money to preorder it, because we decided I would be the first to play it, so that we didn't fight.

Next was Gold for Jeff and Silver for me. I think Jeff got his as a birthday present, but I had to buy mine.

Crystal I paid for all by myself. Jeff had almost broken it when I let him play it, though, so I don't let him play Crystal anymore. It's MINE!!! *is brat*

Then my favorites!!! Jeff bought Ruby and I bought Sapphire.

When Fire Red and Leaf Green came out, we split the cost three ways. That would be Jeff, me, and our youngest brother, Jamie. We finally decided that he should pay because we let him play all the other games.

We always share our games (except Crystal). We usually switch the ones we play after I give up and Jeff beats the game the first time. Then we just do whatever with whoever's version we want. It's about the only time we're nice to each other. sweatdrop  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:01 pm
CPanda
Me and my little brother have liked the pokemon games since the beginning. And we've always gotten them together.

We got our first gameboys and games for christmas. Guess what the games were? That's right, Jeff (My bro) got Red, and I got Blue.

When Yellow came out, we bought it together, half the cost for each of us. And I paid the money to preorder it, because we decided I would be the first to play it, so that we didn't fight.

Next was Gold for Jeff and Silver for me. I think Jeff got his as a birthday present, but I had to buy mine.

Crystal I paid for all by myself. Jeff had almost broken it when I let him play it, though, so I don't let him play Crystal anymore. It's MINE!!! *is brat*

Then my favorites!!! Jeff bought Ruby and I bought Sapphire.

When Fire Red and Leaf Green came out, we split the cost three ways. That would be Jeff, me, and our youngest brother, Jamie. We finally decided that he should pay because we let him play all the other games.

We always share our games (except Crystal). We usually switch the ones we play after I give up and Jeff beats the game the first time. Then we just do whatever with whoever's version we want. It's about the only time we're nice to each other. sweatdrop

Wow.

Lucky. I wish I could've done something like that with my siblings.
whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:14 pm
The only reason that me and my sister are close is because we both realized that my mom was a b***h. Before then, we hated eachother.  

Andy1989

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:26 pm
Andy1989
The only reason that me and my sister are close is because we both realized that my mom was a b***h. Before then, we hated eachother.

Bah. Atleast she's around your age (so I assume?).

I was a mistake. "Oh no! You're our MIRACLE BABY!" insists my mom, but that doesn't lessen the fact that I wasn't supposed to happen.

So, because of that, there's a seven year difference between me and my brother and a nine year one between me and my sister.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:36 pm
Alexa-sama
Andy1989

I was a mistake. "Oh no! You're our MIRACLE BABY!" insists my mom, but that doesn't lessen the fact that I wasn't supposed to happen.

So, because of that, there's a seven year difference between me and my brother and a nine year one between me and my sister.

Me and my sister are 4 years apart. How old were your parents when you were born? Mine were...*does math*... Mom: 35; Dad: 40. Thank God I'm the youngest. It would be weird to have your parents retire before you got into middle school. whee  

Andy1989

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:40 pm
Andy1989
Alexa-sama
Andy1989

Me and my sister are 4 years apart. How old were your parents when you were born? Mine were...*does math*... Mom: 35; Dad: 40. Thank God I'm the youngest. It would be weird to have your parents retire before you got into middle school. whee

Heh.

I think my mom was twenty-nine, 'cause she's fourty-three now (fourty-four in January) and my dad... Not sure.. late thirties mebbe, 'cause he's around fifty-one right now.

I was born in 1990, my sister in 1980 and my brother in 1983. :\

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces