Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Ria RPG Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:58 pm
Sakura Ai quotes:

Greeting:

"Um.......Hi!

"Bonjour"

Fighting quotes:

"Your as slow as a snail"

"You're wierd"

"Eat my dust"

"Amen"

Other:
"OMG! ITS YOGI BEAR!!"

"Believing in you is a good thing"

"Grace is a key in life"

((I can't think anymore, its almost midnight X_X))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:28 pm
*sqee* sounds fun!!!

Weapons

Kunais: Is usually used as a(n) throwing object, but most of the times she uses them as kunai claws in close quarter combat.

Tiff's abilities

Whirlwind slice
Tiff will twirl around creating violent winds to surround her. She will then extend her hand out to the opponent realisng deadly sharp crescent moon like blades. (about 3 crescent moon like blades will be released)

Angel dance
Water particles will form around Tiff, creating into a shape of angels. Once the angels are complete, they will rush towards the opponent while shooting out deadly water beams. Once close enough, the angels will hit impact with the opponent, dealing more damage.
(about 2-3 angels)

Divine Judgement
Tiff will rush at the opponent and throw in a series of rapid kicks. Once she is done with her rapid kicks she will launch the opponent in the air and throw her kunais at them. Once the kunais hit the opponent they will explode with wind and water elements.

Tiff's quotes

Greetings
"OMG, like Hi!!!!!!! ^_^"
"Its so nice to see you! We should go shopping some time!"
"Hello!!....Oh shoot, I forgot what I was gonna say..."

Fighting quotes
"Looks can be deceiving!"
"Someone needs a makeover!!"
"*sigh* lets make this quick"
"Oh hello, my name is Tiffany! Whats yours?" (Obviously a ditzy quote XP)
"Looks like a party!"

End battle quotes
"See ya!"
"Your kidding....right."
"Who said girls cant fight!"
"Bye now! Hopefully your tummy will feel better soon!"
"Never underestimate a(n) Majin!"

Other
"Hey! My face is up here!!"
"Hhhmm, what to wear, so many decisions."
"The mall hasnt had much sales lately *sigh*"
"Guess what!!!......Oh pooh, I cant remember..."
"Did you know that Im an assassin, SSHH!! dont tell anyone!!"
or
"Did you know that im a Majin, SSHH!! dont tell anyone!!"

Personality

Tiff is what you would call a "girly girl". She loves shopping for clothes and loves to party. Her preppy vibe may give off warnings of a snobbish popular kid, but Tiff is exactly the opposite. Despite her outside appearance, Tiff is very kind and friendly on the inside. She never gives up a chance of making new friends, and she also loves to hang out with friends that she has already made. Tiff's perkiness is probably the main thing that helps her out in making new friends. Along with her perkiness comes her ditzyness. Tiff is exremely ditzy and often gets confused alot of the times. She is also very clutzy and trips on her own feet half of the time (Never leave Tiff alone with fragile objects XP).

However their is a feirce side of Tiffany as well. Whenever Tiff is in a death battle, she will show no mercy to her opponent. Instead of her perky ditzy self, Tiff will seem mature and very sexy like (XP). Whenever she is in combat with one of her friends or a stranger that just wants to fight, she will keep her same mature sexy personality, but wont be as fierce as in a death battle. Of course this personality will only show up when she is in battle, other then that she will be her preppy perky self.

Is that good...if you want more info, just tell me, k Kurai!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:51 am
Ehehehehe!!! I like it! But I haven't seen Tiffy yet... ANyhoos! I gots to keep playing!!!

Stupid chocobos... I'm going to get them next time... stressed stare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:15 am
((I think we aren't in the game yet..I still have yet to play it..or install winzip.. crying ))
Weapons:

Joy carries two daggers,shes uses it when in time of need. But most of the time,she carries a small bag fileld with small bombs she had made,small metal round objects,with a small green button in the middle. They're sound activated,so only Joy can set them off. She also has Giddy her pet sybertooth,who does her every command and wish.

Key word to open bombs:Lolipop!

Joys Abilities:

Fun Shock:

If theirs any source of electricity,Joy will be able to attract it,shaping it into various objects,usually orbs,if hit,it will either paralyize you for a few seconds,or even minutes,or burn you to a crisp. Depends on how much electricity she threw at you.

Word she sings before throwing it at you: Wai Wai!!Shockie Shockie!! Lookie Lookie!!Joy gonna give you a Shokie!! Nyahahan!

Split up

Joy can split up into 10 look alikes of herself. They usually circle her oppenet(s) and run around,till they are a blurr of colour,when the enemy is stuck on when to hit,or gets to dizzy from all the running around in circles,trying to follow them all,the Real Joy will jump out and attack. If you do hit a fake Joy,she dissapears.

words she uses: Hee hee!!Round and Round the merry go around!!
Or
"The More the Merrier!!"

Charm moon dance
From all those months in her tribe,Joy had picked up on some exotic dancing,but mixing with a few magic tricks,she has turned it into a charm dance. Taking down the oppenets guard or perhaps they're having a nosebleed now,she jumps high in the air,doing two frontflips,as the oppenent is proubly enjoying a pantie shot,she comes down,stretching out one leg,for it to come down on the persons head or shoulder. The dance is stronger if under a full moon.

Earth Shake

Joy touchs the ground lightly,as the whole area starts to shake,the grounds cracks up,slowly making its way towards the enemy,trying to swallow them up,as lava seeps out,Joy levitates large pieces of rock that have cracked off,then throwing it at the oppenet,who is most likely surronded by cracks,and incoming Lava. One of Joys more dangerous attacks.

Flurry punches
Joy throws a hundered punches at you,in 5 seconds flat.

Expect Joy to be acrobatic,she may front flip over you,twirl kick,even jump kick without running,all in all.Shes strong.

Joys Quotes

When meeting people

"Hee hee!Joy is Joy!!"
"nice to meetcha (name)"
"Yea know..JOY WILL HOOK YOU UP!!YAY!!!"
"Joy just wuvs meeting new cute people!!" ::hugs person suddenly::

At random times..

"Are you happy?Truly happy?No? How can Joy help?!?She will do anything!!! Please tell me!!I want to help to make you happy!!Because when your happy Joy is too!! heart "

"Did you see the moon last night...isn't it funny how it changes colours? Hee hee."

"Ohh!!Look at the new panties I got while shopping with Tiffy-chan!! ::lifts up skirt/white dress::...ohh!!You have a nosebleed!!Ahhhh!!Here here!!A tissue...are you happy now?No more nosebleed?"

"Joys so selfish!!Im sorry..here!!!" ::gives random gift::

Battle Quotes:

"Joy is so sorry that you suck!!Gomen!!!"

"I hope after i kick your a**..that your not sad!!I'll lose if it makes you happy...opps..I hit you again..ohh..I win!!^-^"

"Joy bored now..she hit you more times then she can count with her fingers and her toes!! And I can't count any farther then that!!"

"Hee hee hee!!I never fight cute people..so its good thing that your butt ugly!!Nyhaan!"

End battle quotes

"Now Joy can hook you up hai?"

"Giddy!!Dinner time!!Fresh a** whooped meat!!Giddys favorite!!"

"Joys sorry that she won..its selfish of her to be so powerful.."

Remember Joy usually talks in third person.

Personailty:

Joy's what you call "The Wild Child" In any dating Sim game,with her hyper but cute antics,most people just love to be around her,and who wouldn't? Her main concern is too make you happy,no matter what it takes,or what she has to do,she'll do it!! It seems that shes happy all the time,and has an addiction to hug people,even if they're strangers.

She may seem dumb,clueless,though that just makes her even cuter,shes a tech. wiz,and has read more books then a libary could hold. So at times,she shocks people when she answers a complicated question in a class or somewhere else,when she couldn't answer a simple one.

Though it seems she gets very upset,or flustered,if you ask about her past,no one really does knows,so,Joys mysterious in ways,which draws people even more in. She holds alot of pain as well,but bottles it up and keeps on smiling,because it would be selfish of her too let her remorsed emotions all out,and make people comfort her in her sorrow. And she needs to take care of Mimi!!And make everyone else happy!!

Though..shes the daughter of the devil,making her a she-devil. Though who would believe such a sweet,kind,happy-go-lucky at all times,gal could be such a..evil,cruel,and twisted creature?  

JoY_AnGel

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:23 am
Oh no! You and Sakura are in it!! I just haven't seen... Tiffy.

When you land on my head, I was tempted to say:

Something heavy landed on me. XP

But that was too mean, so I just said the nicest thing there! Chii looks cool though. Can we date her?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:26 am
ACtually you and Sakura are only in it once and no matter where I look... I can't find you guys!!!  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:25 am
Oh! Makie what do i do when you meet me?!? Pwease tell meh!!!!!

Sakura Ai's personality

Well, hm, she is a lunakinesis angel which she likes to watch the moon every night but she'll space oout and not listen to your every word, which makes her aloof alot. She is also very gullible, if you told her pigs can fly or your mother lost her hand in a trench she would believe you. She is such a stupid girl in a silly way. Such a silly girl indeed.

But when she fights she is very serious. Since after she was "exiled" from Heaven she grew up with outlaws and was trained very very harshly. So if she looses she'll be very depressed, almost in a cute way. But when she wins her kind side will show again and she'll often ask you if you need any help or if she can heal your wounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:09 pm
::blink blink:: you have Makie....where did you find them...I couldnt find them xp Gah and stupid chocobo's killing me in one sec xp ::goes to play some more to find Joy and Sakura ai::  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:21 pm
::shakes booty:: ya I finally beat the chocobo game!!!!!!!!!! whee What now Chocobo's!!......Makie whats your file name....Gah I still couldnt find Joy or Sakura...nor me crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:12 pm
At the moment... I don't know. I'm on my laptop, and the main computer has the file. So I'm not sure what it's called...

Sakura- Well you[The main character] is out in the rain and then Sakura comes out saying that you'll catch a cold if you stay out. But you can't move and she can't lift you. So she calls out Ky and then you go inside. You meet Mother Kari in there and then some more talking. Then when you input a name, what ever you say, Sakura says; "What a weird name..." Ehehehe!!!  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:28 pm
"What a wierd name.."

>_>...what the heck?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:29 pm
I wish i had winzip so that i could play it U_U  

Corvosier

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:35 pm
Well not as dull as that. It's different, more Sakura-ish. But then after Mother kari scolds her. XD The whole scene is really cute though!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:54 pm
XD! Sakura acts all childish when she is at a church or soemthing XD! Mother Kari should know that Sakura won't listen to her, she'll probably space out or something wierd like that.  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:35 pm
wait a minute... eek then I might have the older one then because instead of Sakura ai...Mother kari is the person that does what Sakura ai does...Kurai!! gimme the newer version!! scream OMG and guess what, I beat trinuis at the battle dome with Kurai, toadess, Sakura (farie), and Gai lol whee  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff