Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:19 pm
I forgot to put myself in the roleplay lol. I will be terra and my new power is to freeze time but not my members.)

When terra was in her room she could here robin from downstairs so quickly to see what was happinng  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:45 pm
"So your not going to let Beast Boy or Cyborg babysit me alone anymore just fore that insident or whatever?" asked Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:19 pm
"Yes", said Starfire as she heard the whole story now. She than saw Terra and said, "Oh, hello there friend Terra."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:59 pm
Terra streched out her arms "hello star! Whats going on?"  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:06 pm
As Starfire hugged Terra but not too tightly this time. "Well, it seems that Beast Boy and Cyborg told soemthing to Gemini to tell us something and mainly Robin. That made Robin mad and so we all agree that Beast Boy and Cyborg does not babysit Gemini by thier selves anymore", explained Starfire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:35 pm
"Terra!" yelled Gemini as she turned into a cat and jumped on Terra's shoulder and purred as she rubbed against her face. she than jumped off of Terra's shoulder and turns back into her regular form.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:04 am
'Hey Terra' Robin smiled glad to see his old friend. He quickly rembered that her and his apprenctice Fire fighter hand't meet . 'Terra this Fire fighter ,Fire fighter Terra' he smiled he knew his apprentice was shy so he didn't pressure him.

Fire fighter hung back shocked by the arrival of the girl. He was nervous of new people especially when everyone seemed to foget him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:10 pm
-Still is sitting on her cushion. Opens one eye and looks at Terra. Takes a sip of her soda, then closes eye and continues meditating.-  

IIRavenII

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:19 pm
"Well hello star, robin, and gemini. Oh hello firefighter." She looked at raven and wanted to say hello but was scared to since she was meditating. Terra turned back at star "Well wat r u going to do about gemini?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:11 pm
"Well were certainly not going to ground or punish her since it wasn't her faught. What do you think Robin?" asked Starfire as she looked at Robin.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:00 pm
Then Gemini looks at Robin as wll with her cute questioned face. Than looked away, walked towards Fire fighter and said, "So Fire fighter what is your favorite thing to do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:49 pm
While gemini was looking at fire fighter terra turned to robin and star "Maybe I could help?" Then looked at gemini.  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:54 am
'It was just a joke ' Robin conluded she was young and just messing about he would let it go this time. Though she and fire fighter could do with a training exercise as both did need to learn how to work as a team. Maybe a team exerice ?. He decided to air his thoughts 'You know Gemini ,Firegighter I think it's time for you to go on a misson' he smiled.
Adam was stunned by Robins revelation his heart began to race pounding on his chest ,he couldn't go on a misson alone wihout his mentor he wasn't ready ,he deffinately didn't have the talent or the ability.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:31 am
"hhhhmmmm"  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:07 pm
"Robin is right. You bot should go on the missions now. Specially you Gemini since Robin never aloud you to go on a mission with us since you are only eight years old", said Starfire as she stared at Robin. Then looks away and saids, "And besides you two should learn how to work with one another in battle."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff