Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Team 6 Training Grounds!!! Ten-sensei!!!!*private* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grassleaves

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:02 pm
Ten watched his students mess around. I see potential in them. All of their elements are fire...doesn't surprise me. I guess I'll have to pull out some of the old jutsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:39 pm
" there is nothing to worry about I knew that it was going to hit me... I was going to dodge it if it got close enough" he said once more smiling.. he jumped over to the next tree and then hung from the branch and began to speak " Ten sensei who taught you medical ninjutsu???" he said with a questioningly look  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:46 am
im the only one who is a genin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:48 am
Now Byagugan!!!!!!!!Get ready raijin.ill beat u then ill beat ten-sensai.even if im a genin it doesnt matter im from the hyuga clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ill beat u guys and then join the chunin exams.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:51 am
ill show u the true power of the byagugan.8 Trigrams
2 palms,4 palms,8 palms,16 palms,32 palms,64 palms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:56 am
ten-sensai do u know chidori.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:56 am
did u get hurt raijin.did i miss.i won i think.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:01 pm
raijin fell from the tree and and exploded in a poof of smoke leaving behind a log " Good try but my Sharingan is more developed than your byakugan" he said as the real Raijin walked from behind the tree " Why even try to do that... you must have known the me training for the Jonin exams would have meant that you would have an extremely hard time landing a hit.... that was foolish and reckless you had better not try and do that again" he said as he walked back up the tree and hung from it upside down staying there for a long period of time

( Cloud try not to be tooo erratic with your posts... and also keep them a little shorter)  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:17 pm
Mizu, who had jumped onto the top tree branch on a tree when Kyuki starting brawling all out, watched the two argue. She sighed. "That was the most reckless move I've seen from a Hyuuga," she mumbled as she looked up to watch clouds again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:15 pm
" This is good but the blood is rushing to my head" he said as he flipped around and walked mack to the main part of the trunk.... he walked ten feet up and sat down " I figured that not only could you focus chakra to your feet but also your butt!" he said with a smile  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:36 pm
well u guys are chunin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:43 pm
" You were then going to challenge your sensei, if you truly wish to fight I will fight you" raijin said as he jumped from that tree across the field pulling out some zip cords and wrappig them around the tree swinging across it back over the field again to a different tree above Cloud ( what is your rp name cloud I keep forgetting) " well what say you" he said as he put his cords away in his pack  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:45 pm
kyuki  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:22 pm
" So kyuki what say you shall we spar a little???" he said as he began to stretch still standing on the tree " If we do I will be ready" he said as he looked at kyuki with his sharingan... it was always in use  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:36 pm
I get the feeling they're too far apart in level difference...the Hyuuga might probably get harshly injured from Raijin, even in a tiny spar. I mean, he is training for the Jounin Exams...
I wonder if I should take the Exams this year..

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff