Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:39 pm
She looked at the clock. It was 11:55. "In about 5 minutes" she said. "If you want, you can sit with my friends and I...since you don't know any one"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:41 pm
"Thanks, that would be great," He smiled at her, he started putting his stuff away and got ready to go to lunch.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:47 pm
((I may just temp rp some of these unil more people join))

Maron walked out to the lunch yard motioning for Haru to follow. She found her group of friends, the her best friend Miyako, the annoying neigbor who just wouldn't leave her alone, Chiaaki and the class president, Innchou. Maron began to introduce them to Haru. "These are my friends Miyako, and Innchou And that" she indicated to the blue haired male," is Chiaki".  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:50 pm
He bowed to them, "Pleasure to meet you," he kept an eye out for any girl who got too close to him, "I am Hatsuharu Sohma, you can call me Haru."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:00 pm
Chiaki turned to Maron "Yotu're being awfully nice. You weren't that nice to me when I came here" he teased her.

"Thats because you are a jerk" she respponded cooly.

Fin Maron's companion the semi-angel came from out of nowhere. "Maron, Maron! I've found a demon. You have to seal it!"

Maron made a subtle movement to and pointed at her watch noing that no one else could see or hea Fin.

Fin understood. "Its at 1:00 thats what time I sent the notice for."

Great she thought how do I ge out of school?

"I'm not feeling well," she said to the group. "i think I'm going to go home"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:05 pm
"Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?" asked Haru.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:12 pm
"no thanks" she said.

"Hey! I just got a message!" Miyako interruopte looking at her phone. "Dad says Jeanne has left another notice! I have to go. Jeanne, you're not going to get away this time! I have a special plan to catch you!" she announced.

"What are you going to do?" Maron asked hopefully.

"It's a secret But I've got to go now"

"Hey," Chiaki called to her. "I'll walk you there" he said running after her.

"Well," Maron turned back to Haru. "I'm sorry but I have to go."

she rushed behind the building to talkto Fin. "Where is it, Who is i possesing"

Fin filled her in on all of the details.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:18 pm
"Can I go with you?" He asked Miyako.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:21 pm
Miyako hesitated,but then conceded. "Since you're new here, i'll let you see a master in action. Tonight's the night I capture Jeanne!"

(sry gtg)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:25 pm
((Kk bye!))

Haru smiled, "Sounds like an adventure," he said.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:04 pm
Miyako left school, Chiaki following her cloely. "Where is it?" he asked. "It's a mansion across town. The time she is going after a jewel necklace, the owner says she has a tough security system, but that's no match for Jeanne. That's where we come in. This will be Jeanne's time! " She turned to Haru. "You've never even heard of Jeanne have you?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Maron headed home qickly to get rid of her school things. "Fin, how many ties have i told you not to send the notice card before you tell me! And this time during school! Do you know how much trouble I can get in?"

Maron grabed her binoculars and headed for the mansion that Fin had told her about. She kept he distance looking at the mansion, planning a strategy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:59 pm
Ranma walked into the shool he knew he was late but didn't have a good excuse. ' Dang it! Why'd that old lady splash me with cold water thanks to her I had to go home and and take a bath! Now I'm late on my first day of school! ' he thought gritting his teeth when he noticed some kids leaving the school. " Hey! Is school canceled or what? " he called to them.

((Can I rp as other charcters from Ranma 1/2? Cause it makes it more fun ))  

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:12 pm
Haru shook his head in response to Miyako, "No, I haven't." He then noticed Ranma, "Should we tell him the truth?" He asked Miyako.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:24 pm
((Sure..i've noticed sometimes it is hard to rp characters if they are the only one from their anime there))

"Sure" Chiaki piped up. He thought it might be easier to separate from the group unnoticed if it was bigger.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:54 pm
"Okay," Haru nodded to Chiaki and then turned to Ranma, "We're going on a secret mission. Want to join us?" He said with sincerity.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff