Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Squad 4: 1st Mission ((only my squad)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfGirl915

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:08 pm
Hikari was alert the moment she heard the kunai fly. Shiro too was awake.
She watched as Wizzard launched more kunai and yelled,
"Wizzard, calm down! If there was any danger, Mikyo-sensei would've warned us by now!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:11 pm
Tell me then Hikari, why does this being have an evil aura around it? *Wizzard stared at the being and never took his eyes off it*  

Spectrum Love

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:11 pm
((my computer is lagging like crazy...g2g) )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:17 pm
Hikari too was looking at the unknown person that stood there with wings.
She was also aware of the aura that Wizzard spoke of. She was intimidated by it but knew she couldn't stand there in fear.
"I don't know but since this person does we have to be careful."
She looked at Tori and called out her name.  

WolfGirl915

Torokukat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:18 pm
Tori sat up awake instantly, and grabbed both of Wizzard's arms, immobilizing him.
"Wiz, calm DOWN." She hissed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:42 pm
*wizzard focased his chakura to make his skin rise to where it felt like fire.* Don't touch me. * his rage was gathering* I know i need to cailm down but trust me when i don't. I don't let rage get the best of me.  

Spectrum Love

Torokukat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:46 pm
Tori visibly winced, but instead twisted Wiz's arms behind his back and placed her foot between his shoulder blades. "I'll try this again. IF YOU DON'T CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW I'LL PULL YOUR FREAKIN' ARMS OUT OF THE SOCKETS!!!" Tori growled, being careful not to raise her voice. ((She was only putting urgency in it.)) "Now, deep breaths, Wiz."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:55 pm
I won't calm down. If i calm down then I'm going to leav this team. YOu say I need to be calm. Though when that happen my senses dull and I won't be able to react if the is a battle right now. You both may be more clear and ready, but I'm not. That me when I train. Go ahead and rip my arm out. Then it one less person able to fight, when you need them.  

Spectrum Love

Torokukat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:01 pm
Tori relaxed her grip, suddenly, and let go all together. Then, as fast as possible, she switched hands, and grabbed Wizzard's throat, pushing him against a tree, pinning him with the kunai against his chest.
"NEVER underestimate me." She hissed. "I'm going to let you go, you ungrateful little brat, but if you freak out again and endanger our team and mission, I will not hesitate to crack your head open." She let go and let the kunai drop to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:06 pm
Hikari was quite shocked at what she had just witnesssed and immeadiately went to their side trying to make sure things wouldn't get more out of hand than it already was.  

WolfGirl915

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:06 pm
Though you telling me to calm down. I'm not two face and I would never endanger the team. I freak out to help the team. I know my limites and I won't kill unless I have to. You can trust me on that. *reaches out hand* I trust you and have faith in both you and Hikari. Will you trust us?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:11 pm
Hikari quietly stared at Wizzard and then at his hand.
After a few seconds she slowly raised her hand and grabbed onto Wizzard's.
She looked up with a confident look and said,"Of course I trust you! And I know you'll do the same!"  

WolfGirl915

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:14 pm
*turn toward Tori* What about you? Do you trust us? I know we trust you? I freack to protct not to endanger. *reaches out hand*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:59 pm
Tori lowered her head. It would be so easy for her to lie, to put on a fake smile like always, but...
"I...don't know..." She admitted. "If I trust you...how do I know you won't betray me?" Her hand wavered for a second, but came to rest on top of Hikari's.
"I'll... try."

((........*dies*.... *comes back to life* Dear Lord, that was sappy... now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go slam my head with a car door multiple times. X__X ))  

Torokukat

WolfGirl915

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:22 pm
((Lol, at least we're having character developments xd That's very good for rp'ing 3nodding But what do I know since this is one of my first times sweatdrop ))  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff