Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Squad 1: First Mission ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:51 pm
"Also...Sensei, me being apart of the branch family is not entirely true...I was born into the Head family, but my mother died shorty after my birth, and as you must know...People like me, get thrown into the branch family, also this mark on my arm-"

He said as he rolled up his sleeve to revel the seal...

"-Isn't just the seal to keep our bloodline within our bodies when we die, iv heard things from the leaders of our clan, they said something else is sealed within me...
I do not know if you have ever heard about me...
Also...I didn't ask, you must be from the clan...What family are you from?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:58 pm
a puddle of blood stays hidden in the bushes "are these people from he same village that i am from" he asked himself  

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:06 pm
Takara had stopped a few feet behind everyone else and waited for them to resume walking  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:20 pm
"Im from the branch family as well. Yes i've heard of you. There were 2 demons sealed inside 2 members of the Hyuuga clan, one was sealed inside of you. The other my older brother." He said noticing Blood Kane, a few yards away. He jumped so his body faced, Kane. He did 7 hand seals. "Water Style: Giant Vortex Justu." A giant vortex of water shot out of no where, towards Kane knocking down trees, and such.  

Ducttape_Bandit

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:46 pm
kane felt the trees falling on top of him "im sorry i was just walking and i heard a thing about two demons you were talking about the ones in the hyuuga clan am i right" he said  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:38 am
Bambi put his hand on his Kanata and kept it in his holster, ready for anything...

"Whats it to you? listening on other peoples business is rude and also considered spying...Who are you anyway, identify yourself!"

Bambi Hyuuga

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:43 am
Ninja_Bambi91
"Wind....The sharingan will not help you...This doujutsu gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and almost instantly memorize the movements required to be able to complete it, including the needed chakra moldings and seals used. However the clan member cannot copy techniques that are unique to another bloodline and the clan member must have a body capable of meeting the chakra and physical requirements to do the jutsu.
It does not improve your vision like me and our sensei..."

Yeah but you can see things in akind of slow motion using sharingan, so I could notice if a kunai or something is coming very quick  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:44 am
XXX_DARK KANE_XXX
kane felt the trees falling on top of him "im sorry i was just walking and i heard a thing about two demons you were talking about the ones in the hyuuga clan am i right" he said
Are we here to chat about the Hyugaa clan or to complete our mission?  

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:13 pm
Miroku finally noticed who it was. "OI! Kane. Where have you been, last time I checked you were carried off by the akatsuki." He said picking him, up and landing him on his feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:55 pm
Bambi took his hand of his katana..

"You know this person?"

Bambi Hyuuga

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:58 pm
"Yes hes blood-Kane." He said as he used the body flicker as he touched Kane. He set him back at the village and returned. "Yes hes a bit of an idiot actually."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:17 pm
"Oh okay"

Bambi continued to walk and cought up with Takara

"So sensei, what is this about the demons inside me and your brother?"

Bambi Hyuuga

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:23 pm
"Well inside of my brother is a demon by the name of Gato. He is a demon of death, and bad fortune. My brother ever since has been able to cast up a very large amount of chakra, and use it at will. He was also the granted the ability to move around the earth at will." He said still walking towards the tea country.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:41 pm
"What about the one sealed within me? Do you know anything of it?
Also, why me and your brother?"

Bambi Hyuuga

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:16 pm
((WHy does Bambi gets to have a demos so suddenly and I don't?))  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff