Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Journey of the Crane *Squad 2: first mission* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Check In
  Kyuki
  Mizu
  Raijin
View Results

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:53 am
well ok but if u are in trouble we cant just leave u  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:54 am
" Don't worry ten-sensei I will be fine and I am not leaving you" he said as he looked at the others " Don't get caught alone... be sure to keep safe and call if you need help" he said with a smile as he jumped back forward towards ten-sensei " How far exactly is the village???"  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:51 pm
yea but lets start training raijin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:57 pm
ok " he said as he jumped down and picked up a bunch of rocks, then jumped back up to Kyuki " Now you see the rocks.... since you want to learn a rock jutsu, an easy one is pebble throw jutsu watch" he said as he picked a rock up with chakra and opened his hand propelling it forward towards a tree, the rock imbeded itself deep into the tree " First try using your chakra to pick the rock up and also make sure you do this away from out team or else you could hit them  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:00 pm
ok.he picked up the rocks with chakra.earth style earth pepple jutsu.he sent 1 rock and hit the tree.how was that,o wanna spar?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:03 pm
" that was good.... try to do it with the rest of the rocks" he said as he continued to jump through the air infront of ten-sensei and Mizu

( he dude you aren't an earth user try this one.... make it a later harder than just you get it every time)  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:11 pm
earth style earth pebble jutsu.he sent 3 more rocks .

[how many rocks are there]can we spar now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:21 pm
"Oi, Kyuki," Mizu said, sighing. "We're on a mission here; can't you two spar later?" She jumped from branch to branch, eager to start searching for survivors.  

krimmson

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:24 pm
yea.......but i need to train 2 be ready.

[ten sensai isnt even online so we dont know where 2 go]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:45 pm
" If I beat you up now then there will be a huge chance you get wounded later... we can spar later trust me now you want to stay sharp and focused or else the traitors will harm you..... but I will not let them hurt you too bad" he said with smile as he picked up the remaining rocks and pushed them into his weights increasing them to 150 pounds each " Ughhh these do keep gettign heavier and heavier"  

ken-faita

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:38 pm
"No one is going to spar when we're on our way to a village that needs help, we'll be there shortly. It's just along the outskirts of Konoha. And I don't know how many times I have to tell you. Pick one element and stick with it!" Ten continued on. They were getting closer to the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:54 am
o does that mean i cant learn earth jutsus.i thought u could have 2 elements.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:41 am
" Ten-sensei is saying it is much better for you to just stick with one element and focus on learning that one element, don't try and learn a bunch of weak different elements, stick with one and make it strong" he said with a smile to Kyuki " I believe I have heard of the crane village sensei weren't they once a very rich country????" raijin said continuing to jump from branch to branch  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:38 am
"Yes, Raijin, the Crane village was once very prosperous and we used to trade with them. They were abundant in tea leaves and iron. Their deposits are now dry. But that's not our mission. Kyuki, Raijin explained it very well. Once you have completely finished your training in fire jutsu and are able to learn on your own, then you can have another element. I use fire also, but I tend to stick to earth." Ten stopped short. "We're close." He jumped to the canopy of the forest. "Look beyond the horizon. Smoke. I suspect that they're waiting for us."  

grassleaves

krimmson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:45 pm
"How fun," Mizu said, grinning. "I sense a lot of people there...we'll be crashing one big party." Her chakra levels started to rise from the excitement. "What's the strategy, Sensei? Surround them and take them down in numbers, surprise them with one big entrance as a distraction and dive in, or go out individually in different spots?"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff