Submit

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:53 pm
Sui Kune
ZeekSlider
josh a gogo
Since when did pokemon turn into such a soap opera. whee
Since Episode 1 when everyone was trying to find out why Ash's mom is a single mom. 3nodding

Simple, she was never settled down to begin with. Theory has it she's the village whore, and is shagging Oak silly. Also, Ash is the posterchild for why you shouldn't do crack while pregnant. ;3

eek  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:58 pm
ninja Um....more information here.... http://www.pokemopolis.net/ ninja  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:13 pm
Sui Kune
ninja Um....more information here.... http://www.pokemopolis.net/ ninja
Been there, done that, had a really great laugh at some of the content. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:18 pm
Windstar
You guys DO realiz e that in the show, giovanni is ASH's father? My friends and I had a big laugh over it, saying they were copying star wars.
"Well done, Ash. And now that you have become a Pokemon Master, I have a secret to tell you, Ash.... I am your father."

Meowth: "Wha?!"
Jesse: "The twerp is your kid?!"
James: "Now that you mention it, I do see a resemblance."  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:31 pm
ZeekSlider
Meowth: "Wha?!"
Jesse: "The twerp is your kid?!"
James: "Now that you mention it, I do see a resemblance."

*dies laughing*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:37 pm
*reading up all the theories*

Geez.... I didn't realise so many people thought about stuff like this. I have asked Ash about who his dad is, but he only said "I don't really know, mom just says he was a pokemon trainer that went out to become a pokemon master, and never came back.."....

*looks one way, then the other nervously*.... *whispers* though, if you want MY opinion on it, I'd say it's Prof. Oak. *cringes* I really shouldn't have gone to find out what those noises where that night while I was staying at Mrs Ketchums house....  

Brock Takeshi

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:50 pm
Brock Takeshi
*looks one way, then the other nervously*.... *whispers* though, if you want MY opinion on it, I'd say it's Prof. Oak. *cringes* I really shouldn't have gone to find out what those noises where that night while I was staying at Mrs Ketchums house....

eek xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:56 am
[Chaud's head explodes, after reading the different "theories"]

[Chaud's head regenerated]

Eh...

Quote:
hmm.... I'd really have to go with the idea that Gary/ Green is Geovannii's kid... It makes sence..... they're both total asses...

(Since this is ENGLISH we're speaking here, NOT JAPANESE, his name is "Blue", demmit!)
Eh, I doubt Giovanni is related to the Oaks. Why? Because seeing how much love and respect Prof. Samuel Oak has for Pokémon, I doubt his children would grow to begin a crime syndicate that uses Pokémon for evil.
(VIDEO GAME CONTINUITY) Though, it is interesting to think that after Giovanni disappeared, Gary/Blue became the Viridian City Gym Leader.
(TV SHOW CONTINUITY) After the Johto League Championship was over, Gary quit being a Pokémon trainer. Instead, he decided to become a researcher, like his grandfather. Also, he matured a lot during the progression of the show. He's nowhere near as a jerk currently in the show as he was when it started.

Quote:
Simple, she was never settled down to begin with. Theory has it she's the village whore, and is shagging Oak silly. Also, Ash is the posterchild for why you shouldn't do crack while pregnant. ;3

Personally, I like Gary's sister, May[comic]/Daisy[game], better. razz
What the funk is wrong with you!? [explodes again]
[regenerates]

Quote:
You guys DO realiz e that in the show, giovanni is ASH's father? My friends and I had a big laugh over it, saying they were copying star wars.

Show me some proof. Aside of Delia Ketchum mentioning how long it took Ash's father to reach Viridian City (what, was he talking the scenic route?! Route 1 isn't that long, huh!), his father was never mentioned again (I think). And that's the English version. The Japanese version might have been different.
I recall that during the commentaries for Pokémon the Movie 3 (first DVD I owned. razz ), the 4Kids folks who were doing the commentary (I forget who) mentioned that during the fifth season of the show, more on Ash's father would be brought up. Umm... no?
I'll admit it's kind of a conveinent plot device that Giovanni had to go tend to some matters (Mewtwo being restless, maybe?) when Ash was ready for his Viridian City Gym Challenge (right after Gary, no less), leaving Jessie and James to take his place to fight Ash.

Quote:

Which would make Ash Gary's uncle then, huh? Besides the fact Prof. Oak is somewhat older that Delia, why would Oak act like he was nothing more than an acquaintance to Ash?

I think the only theory that has any actual evidence is that Kamon (who I call the GSC rival, who has no real set name) is Giovanni's son. As mentioned by the Rocket scientist in FireRed (mentioning how Giovanni's kid had red hair).

Hm, I also disagree with the idea that Giovanni is Gary's dad, but not Oak's son (instead, Oak had a daughter). If that were true, then why would Gary and Daisy's last names be Oak as well? As with usual marraiges, the woman takes on the man's name.
Of course, it's possible that if Giovanni is Gary's dad, his parents weren't married (which really DOES make him a b*****d! razz ). Or maybe they did marry but then Giovanni flew the coop to start Team Rocket, and then Gary's mom took back her maiden name as her last name, also having her children (Gary and Diasy) renamed "Oak" as well.

Hmm....  

Load Chaud

Cameron_Iain_Wells

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:35 pm
But it can't be

Oak
l
Gary's Mom + Giovanni - Gary's Mom get Giovanni's last name
l
Gary Oak/Daisy Oak  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:10 pm
Asuming they got married, that is.

Though, it is interesting that after Giovanni disappeared, Gary/Blue became the Viridian City Gym Leader. Hmm....  

Load Chaud

Zacius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:47 pm
But lets face it

Brock isn't going to get any

And James is  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:54 pm
Zacius
But lets face it

And James is

xd  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

oGolem

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:51 pm
Zacius
But lets face it

And James is

...From Brock.

Sorry, had to break your mind for a moment--but who's James gonna get whatever from; his Victreebel? He does seem to have Poke-magnetism.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:24 am
But he doesn't have Victreebel anymore. He traded it to that con man who sold him a Magikarp ages ago for a Weepinbell. Which then evolved into a Victreebel. Which Jessie sent flying away, because the new Victreebel tried to eat her instead of James. And the two Victreebel met each other and fell in love. THE END.

Now James has a Cacnea.  

Load Chaud

Ancap

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:56 am
This is something Pink Floyed could probally settle. Does Giovanni have to have a son? Sence I have no idea about Jesse's Parents maybe Giovanni is her dad. It would make sence on how she got into team rocket.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff