Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Where do yo u get your skinny jeans? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:34 pm
I get mine at Hot Topic when they're having a sale. the one's I'm currently wearing where only $17.

But really, almost anywhere sells skinny jeans.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:36 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Kids, I'll give you a bit of advice:

Don't wear skinny jeans.

Yes, they're great for middle school and your first couple years of high school. But you won't get a job wearing those, and you won't earn any proper respect from teachers, employers, and certain peers.

There are certain people with certain body types and styles that can pull it off, but it seems that everyone has elected themselves the perfect type for it.

Hmm, that's sure strange because both me and my bf wear skinny jeans and we got jobs perfectly fine. stare
We even wear them AT work, they just have to be black. Which isn't a problem in the slightest. xd  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:44 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Kids, I'll give you a bit of advice:

Don't wear skinny jeans.

Yes, they're great for middle school and your first couple years of high school. But you won't get a job wearing those, and you won't earn any proper respect from teachers, employers, and certain peers.

There are certain people with certain body types and styles that can pull it off, but it seems that everyone has elected themselves the perfect type for it.

i have never heard of a certain cut of pants preventing you from getting a job, or loosing respect from people.
i can understand if it's ripped or neon or patterned....but normal jeans/khakis/black pants?
i'm just saying this because i wear mostly skinny/straight leg jeans, frankly because they're the only kind that fit me properly. all of the bootcut/flare/whatever jeans are built for someone curvier than me and get baggy in weird places making me look shorter than i am.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:09 pm
Don't kill me, but i get my skinnies at Charlotte Russe. I have five pairs from there, and a pair I got at Sears. My mother thinks Hot Topic is weird, so I can't shop there. But I still go to Hot Topic whenever I can. biggrin  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:10 pm
Harley91594
Don't kill me, but i get my skinnies at Charlotte Russe. I have five pairs from there, and a pair I got at Sears. My mother thinks Hot Topic is weird, so I can't shop there. But I still go to Hot Topic whenever I can. biggrin

Charlotte Russe...Isn't that place, like, really, REALLY expensive or something? gonk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:28 pm
i get mine at hottopic ussually most of the better stuff is expensive. i thing them comfortable to.  

emoboyhinata

CrimsonsDecayingRose

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:20 pm
Um, i'm of lower income, so wherever i can find a pair that's not too expensive is great. Rue21, JC Penny, and Belk's have good skinny jeans and Rue21 has lots of under $10 sales.
~Crimson  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:14 pm
I got electric blue ones from JCPenny and Snake Skin patterned ones from JCPenny as well. They are cute, too. I also have really cool black ones that I got from Amercian Eagle. But you can usually get skinny jeans wherever they sell regular pants.

And as for not getting a job or losing respect, that's bull. I get just as much respect from people that wear 'regular' pants.  

SophieMorita

Trent Wesley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:00 pm
Gap, AE, Abercombie, wherever else.

I don't really have a select store, i just buy whatever i find jean wise.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:29 am
I have about 20 pairs of skinny jeans. I have every single color in the rainbow, and then checkered. I don't get mine from Hot Topic though. Although they're cute I find them a little too expensive unless they're on sale or something. I get mine from a whole bunch of different stores, depends on the price and location I guess.  

aurore amour

Omnipresent Cultist

8,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Autumn Artificial

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:20 pm
I get mine from Hot Topic or Tillys  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:51 pm
kohl's or pac sun  

Kay-Rae-95