Reply Role Plays
In Search of a Heart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:24 pm
((he's a musical guy that relates everything to musical peices, you're playing us a funeral march by trying to kill us, sorry should've made it more clear, my bad))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:28 pm
Zatinku
((he's a musical guy that relates everything to musical peices, you're playing us a funeral march by trying to kill us, sorry should've made it more clear, my bad))

((Its alright))  

Pointed Claws--

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:51 pm
Pointed Claws
Hime Xiao Qiao
Xiao Qiao got out her graceful fans and covered herself and took a deep breath quietly. After about four seconds she charged at Alucard and attacked him by doing a dash attack then her charge 1 attack. After she does she makes a run to where the other people were standing at.

((Dash attack - She runs to the enemy or person or whatever she is attacking and it is like she sliding in the air a bit and has her fans in front of her. In the game this sometimes knocks down the enemy.
Charge 1 attack - This is in the game where if u press the charge button it does it. It looks like she is looking down and like whacking them. It reminds me personality of a dog [in a way] trying to get something off there face. XD I hope those made sense. I'm try to find a video off youtube that shows her moves. When i find it i will post it where my character info is. I hope this is okay ^^;;;; ))

Though completely unaffected by a FAN attack Alucard get a little P**sed off by the offense, Alucard wouldn't have hurt a woman but since she attacked first there was no running or hideing. Although this strange girl was running towards public, it didn't matter Alucard was already WANTED for many HITS or murder. "Oi little girl, you shouldn't attack people out of the bloom you know, that is VERY! RUDE!" Alucard shouted. Alucard then trys to catch up with the girl and withdraws Jackal (his gun) and starts firing at the girl. Not even aiming, Alucard shoots some of the crowd's innocent but to Alucard all humans deserve to die for they're selfish way. Until Alucard stops and finally aims and BANG! He sees the bullet enter her leg, and with a very unsatisfied look he reloads another mag and continues forward to his prey.
Xiao Qiao fell down for a bit and looked back at Alucard" Your rude to! You started to shoot at random innocent people!" Xiao Qiao got up a bit but had little balance on her left leg. (that is the leg i pick to be hurt XD). "Who are you anyways?"

((Dont kill me cause then i need another character and i like this character ><))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:51 am
LaRaine, satisfied with his direct shot to Alucard, placed his pistol back in its holster on his leg. "I can't stand for people like him. It's not right." Noticing now of the fight erupting between Alucard and a new girl, LaRaine took a seat on a bench as he saw the fight unfold. "No need to get involved yet." Said LaRaine to himself. "She looks like she's handling it just fine."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Pointed Claws--

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:53 am
Alucard stares at Xiao as he points Casul straight in her little petrified little girl face
User Image. "You have 10 seconds! And i mean 10 F**KING SECONDS TO TELL ME WHY, i shouldn't blow your freakin head off!" Alucard waits for an answer.

BANG!
the gunshot wasn't of Alucard's gun but of this mysterious man that shot him earlier  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:03 am
Apparently remembering the exact words he told this strange man,"Shoot me again, and your F**KED!" Alucard has decided to let the little girl live now walking towards this mysterious man, which Alucard was pretty confident killing. Alucard holsters his gun as a polite gesture and greets this man. "Ello mate, iam Alucard. And you are???"  

Pointed Claws--

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:10 am
"The name is LaRaine. Is there any reason why you need to know?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:30 am
"I need to no your name so i can put it on your F**KIN gravestone." Alucard replies. Alucard soon quickly withdraws both guns, Jackal and Casul and starts fireing exactly a LaRaine. After the massive gun shots Alucard reloads and trys to see through the smiring dust.  

Pointed Claws--

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:48 am
Having transformed into his second form, a Devil-like creature named Devil LaRaine, he floated above the dust completely unharmed. "You. I'm going to make you wish you'd never laid eyes on me." Eyes glaring red, flapping his pitch-black wings, Devil LaRaine took a dive at Alucard, not needing his gun now to inflict damage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:03 pm
Amazed with his new opponent's form Alucard took Devil LaRaines hit.
"God! hehe, you b*****d turning into your second form, well 2 can play at that game." Alucard stated. Soon Alucard stared at Devil LaRaine with a very satisfied smile. Alucard coughed up blood and went down to his knees, now puking blood. You could see somthing poking out of his jacket, THRSH! a huge black sword with a saw like blade tore out of Alucard jacket. Holding the sword a dark figure not of earth, but a ceature that has never been known, no name, but now has been seen. A creature with 4 horns coming out of its back with 1 spiked horn coming from its fore head with only white shining sharp teeth showing, and a tail extending to five tails with 5 skulls on the end of each tail. This figure had no armor, no clothes. It was just a shadowy figure, it walked over to Devil LaRaine and opened it's sharp teeth mouth and without moving it a bunch of times it said, "I WANT YOUR SOUL!!!"  

Pointed Claws--

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:08 pm
Zatinku gave off a satisfied smile as he watched the battle from the shadows "The dark symphony has begun"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:31 pm
Xiao Qiao backed up a lot from where the fighting was happening and was always keeping an eye out for where they went, to make she doesnt get in the cross fire.

Meanwhile, she was tending to her wound she had gotten in her left leg. She got out a piece of bandage, and medicines. She quickly tried to clean the wound and wrap it up so she could run and defend herself.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:43 pm
Devil LaRaine didn't give up an inch, not intimidated at all as the monster that once was Alucard approached. With his bloody fangs, he gave a mocking grin at the monster. "I have no soul." Ready for death as he always was, LaRaine now in Devil form complete with scaly black wings, razor sharp claws, pointed fangs, intimidating horns and a third eye in his forehead, stood resolute in the face of the beast.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:00 am
Without hesitating the THING that was once Alucard took his saw like sword and thrusted it into LaRaine Devil. "Than i want Your horns!!" replied the THING. Soon the THING reached onto one of La Raine Devil's horns and tore it out of hid forhead.  

Pointed Claws--

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:28 pm
[God Modding, not cool] scream  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items