Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Resident Evil 2! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:16 am
Vankala
Yea, same here. I would love for them to remake RE2 and even RE3 just like RE1, but at this point, its likely that they'll remake it to resemble RE4, which would not be good! So, now I"m just hoping that they'll leave it alone. I mean, yea it'll be great if they were like REmake, but what are the odds of that happening? rolleyes
Zero to none?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:23 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala
Yea, same here. I would love for them to remake RE2 and even RE3 just like RE1, but at this point, its likely that they'll remake it to resemble RE4, which would not be good! So, now I"m just hoping that they'll leave it alone. I mean, yea it'll be great if they were like REmake, but what are the odds of that happening? rolleyes
Zero to none?

You took the words right out of my mouth.  

Nebel Rabenschwarz

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:24 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala
Zero to none?

My point, exactly...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 am
Capcom got greedy though. I mean, when they ported RE2 and 3 for the Gamecube and tried selling it for $45... Like, don't get me wrong, I'm hardcore I bought them...
But I honestly think that if they wanted it to sell better, what they should have done is made it $50, and instead of having RE2 and RE3, they should have put both games into a double case and sold it as a double feature. I mean, for $50 getting both RE2 and RE3 in a neat little package would have been very cool.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:45 am
Yea, that would've been cool! I definitely would've bought it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:48 am
I mean, like I said, I did buy them separately, but they cost me $30 each, which I think it a little extreme just for a resolution upgrade on games that I already owned.
And if I wasn't working and making good money at the time, I never would have bought them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:22 am
I died way too many times in that game. D:
Stupid Sherry and your microscopic health.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:31 am
Whaat? It's easy to play as Sherry. Especially with zombies, they just puke on her and it's easy as hell to avoid. A bit harder with the dogs, but it's still a cakewalk all around. I mean, I'm assuming nobody who plays as Sherry actually tries to FIGHT them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:45 am
I actually found Sherry to have a ton of health... I even -tried- to die as her once, and it took a hell of a lot more hits than with Claire at full health.

One of my favorite RE2 moments was when you first meet Sherry... She was a sweet girl. She's how meek secondary characters should act ::looks over at Ashley in scorn::

EDIT: Fixed typo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:59 am
Meek? Oh come on. "I'm a little girl who's gonna save the day by pushing the button at the end and saving everyone by doing so."
I hated that. Angie, now THAT was meek. Angie I didn't particularly like as a character, but she was still good as a KID character. I just happen not to like kid characters too much.
Still, Sherry is much better than Ashley... If only she wore a normal looking uniform. Damn Japanese need to do their homework better.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:05 am
Damn right Sherry's better than Ashley.
I only died at the dog part. XP
But otherwise, it was easy.
Sherry? A lot of health?
I may be wrong, but she had like half of Rebecca's health. But whatever, that was the hard part for me in that game.
Yeah, why did she have a school girl uniform? If she is in Resident Evil Five, let's hope Annette and Birkin got to buy her some new clothes before they both kicked the bucket.
Otherwise, I adore the ******** out of Sherry. She's next to Billy on my list.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:16 am
Annette is dead.
I mean, I don't care that Sherry was wearing a school girl uniform, but they COULD have looked for Western fashion instead of Japanese fashion.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Nebel Rabenschwarz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:44 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Annette is dead.
I mean, I don't care that Sherry was wearing a school girl uniform, but they COULD have looked for Western fashion instead of Japanese fashion.

Hey, it's Japan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:44 am
But Bio... we all know that Sherry is going to grow up and become Sailor Moon!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:00 pm
I know she's dead, I said before she died.
Can we call her Sailor Sherry from now on?

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff