Submit

Reg vs. Suiken Lee-Who Wins?
  Regular
  Suiken
  How is he fighting himself? o.0
View Results

Tenjho Sonozaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:39 pm
i prefer drunk lee than normal lee. his fighting style is completly unpredictable  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:24 pm
yeah, that's true  

CandySplurge
Crew

Seiji-ojisan

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:21 pm
`[Viper]
xCandy_Cainx
I prefer regular actualy, but I don't think he can beat suiken..

Well, actually, he could.
Reg. Lee has primary/secondary lotus on his side, Suiken Lee is too drunk to remember to use them.
Also, Suiken Lee can run out o energy, and once that happens, he's out of luck.
So ha. XD
I don't really think normal Lee could beat drunk Lee. So drunk Lee forgets the lotus attacks. That's good! Just about every time he uses them, he ends up losing (either that or the battle gets interrupted by somebody).

Lee vs. Sasuke: Lee's obviously got the upper hand throughout the fight, but never really won since the battle was interrupted by Guy and Ninkame when he started using the Lotus. In the long run, he didn't defeat, but rather helped Sasuke by showing him the move.
Lee vs. the Otonin: First he says he has to take the three out one at a time, but he immediately uses the Lotus, a self-sacrificing move, on the first one. So even if the move had taken out Dosu, he still would have been much too weak to take on both Kin and Zaku. A valiant effort, Lee, but next time be a little more prudent in choosing attacks. sweatdrop
Lee vs. Gaara: We knew from Kankuro, that Gaara's sand armor was a more of a liability than an advantage in battle. Had Lee continued to use speedy attacks, Gaara would eventually run out of chakra. Instead, he used the Lotus, which again didn't work. After that, he was pretty much forced to use the Reverse Lotus, but that left him too weak to escape Gaara's attack and he almost completely lost his ability to fight at all.
Lee vs. Kimimaro: He was winning until Kimimaro activated his curse mark and Lee sobered up. He probably would have lost anyway (since Kimimaro was so bad-@$$ and even Gaara had a hard time with him), but it wasn't until Lee decided to use the Lotus, that he was really knocked down for the count.

All in all, Lee would be much better off without the Lotus and the Eight Gates. I also don't see how drunk Lee tiring out is any reason why Normal Lee could beat him, since Normal Lee is just as susceptible to fatigue (even more so if he uses a Lotus move).

However, I do agree that Suiken is not a Kekkei Genkai. Lee's ability to fight while asleep was attributed to "muscle memory", meaning that his endless training had so accustomed his body to fighting, that he could fight subconsciously. Alcohol not only puts him in a state of semi/unconsciousness, it also makes his movements erratic and unpredictable, as well as making him much more aggressive.

So he doesn't possess any special genetic trait. He's just what we've known him to be: a hard worker and a total lightweight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:29 pm
i like him for his lotus so i like him both ways i guess  

newaccountwarlordvalkyrie

Kurokane Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:42 am
Nowadays, if I'm not being serious, I call it the "Mentally Irregular Fist".

It started with the whole Loopy Fist=Suiken stunt that Viz pulled, and while I was browsing through some internet boards, I saw someone actually pulled up a dictionary definition of "Loopy" to show that it truly wasn't that far off.

Adj. 1. loopy - consisting of or covered with or having loops
2. loopy - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular

Since then, all of my friends have called it the "Mentally Irregular Fist" when we're not being serious or making fun of Viz. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:33 pm
Kurokane Uchiha

It started with the whole Loopy Fist=Suiken stunt that Viz pulled, and while I was browsing through some internet boards, I saw someone actually pulled up a dictionary definition of "Loopy" to show that it truly wasn't that far off.

Since then, all of my friends have called it the "Mentally Irregular Fist" when we're not being serious or making fun of Viz. XD
LOL  

CandySplurge
Crew

Alicia Dominica

Newbie Noob

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:58 am
duhh.... i like rock lee for everything how can you just like him for one thing?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:03 am
Kurokane Uchiha

LOL!  

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

hieilover9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:44 pm
SuperDuperRockLee
xSkylines
`[Viper]
xSkylines
`[Viper]

Well, I think people like it because it is very new to the English Dubbed series, which more people watch, due to the Animes being pulled off of youtube. XP

Suiken is really just whats happens when a chemical(sake) effects the body in a way to be incredibly violent. It might be genetic, but that does not necessarily mean it is a Kekkei Genkai.

It IS JUST A FIGHTING STYLE because:
a) It can be practiced and learned.
b) If two people have a child (they both are Suiken Users) the child has the possibility not to get that trait.
and c) You have to drink alcohol to activate it.

Does that sound like a Kekkei Genkai?
No, it doesn't.

But...just for the record, I only started liking the anime because I saw ep. 123. >u<
I thought, "Hey, that guy is pretty cool"

But I agree, regular Lee is AWESOME.
Suiken can go away, I hate when Lee's mean and violent...it scares me...T3T;;

sooo
in short, suiken is drunk.
xD

AND THEYRE ALREADY SHOWING THOSE EPISODES ON CARTOON NETWORK???
-has to see the dubbed crap-

Yes, they are XP

I saw 123, and Winiola and I were all like "WTF"
They changed so much of it... T3T

let me guess
there's no sake
surprised
Yeah, now it is "elixir" and Loopy Fist. XD

ROFLMAO! "Loopy fist"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:03 am
I just ask this because almost all of the new members in the introduction post say they like him because of Suiken, and a lot of the apps to join the guild say so as well.  

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

KiRaSecRet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:13 am
I think Reg. Lee is sexy biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:15 am
KiRaSecRet
HELL YA  

CandySplurge
Crew

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:21 pm
xCandy_Cainx
KiRaSecRet
HELL YA
Dude, I was seriously about to say EXACTLY that. eek I mean EXACTLY. O.O  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:37 pm
SuperDuperRockLee
xCandy_Cainx
KiRaSecRet
HELL YA
Dude, I was seriously about to say EXACTLY that. eek I mean EXACTLY. O.O
eh? wow.. eek  

CandySplurge
Crew

absolutenaruto

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:58 pm
i think suiken and regular are all him so... i like all his characteristics.  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff