Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:59 pm
Smur
yneerg
I always spell friends wrong, not sure why... xd

Grammar Hammer, it rhymes! I just realized that.

@Lucian: I only talk to my friends during lunch because their juniors, and I'm a sophmore so I don't see them very often. I don't talk to anyone outside of class either, there's really no reason to.
You talk to me stare rofl question ninja
I'm talkin' about when I'm in school xd
I talk to everyone outside of school, unless I don't like them and avoid them as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:19 am
yneerg
Smur
yneerg

@Lucian: I only talk to my friends during lunch because their juniors, and I'm a sophmore so I don't see them very often. I don't talk to anyone outside of class either, there's really no reason to.
I talk to everyone outside of school, unless I don't like them and avoid them as much as possible.
Money money money MONEY  

Smur

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:17 pm
Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg

Money money money MONEY
....ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:15 am
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
eek dur your the ONLY friend i have,it's not like i could go talk to my shadow because you know what shadows don't talk back stare i could talk to myself but not out in public cause people will think that im crazy or something even though i do sometimes talk to myself when im playing guitar or soemthing,god it's not like im surrounded in friends,your my best friend ,my ONLY friend gaia and myyearbook don't really count cause it's not like they can come over and play xbox stare so deal with my long speeches about friends and girls and deal with my speech explaining this speeech rofl cause im in a speech talking mood and right now im sounding like Dr.Phil O_o gotts stop listening to him frekin Dr.Phil go back to being an electrician you bum
you're a little mean. I might not know you too well but I'm trying to be your friend. With your attitude, do you really have to wonder why people don't talk to you. T.T
God now i pissed someone else off what else could possibly happen? o i shouldn't have said that cause now i might get struck by lightining stare i should just shut up,sorry people iv'e had a bad couple of days cry *sigh*
I'm not mad xD just a little upset about the things you said. It hurt me, right in my spleen emo
lol
I will say im sorry with me ninja skills ninja I'm SORRY ninja
*huggles* its alright ^_^

greeny:: When I was a senior in HS all my friends were freshman xD they all failed and most had already repeated the 9th grade at least once >.> I hardly ever hung out with people my age since they were all into different things.. Plus I was weird >.> they had voted me the person most likely to go homicidal in class gonk crying  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:18 am
I gots not internet at home Dx  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:38 am
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
eek dur your the ONLY friend i have,it's not like i could go talk to my shadow because you know what shadows don't talk back stare i could talk to myself but not out in public cause people will think that im crazy or something even though i do sometimes talk to myself when im playing guitar or soemthing,god it's not like im surrounded in friends,your my best friend ,my ONLY friend gaia and myyearbook don't really count cause it's not like they can come over and play xbox stare so deal with my long speeches about friends and girls and deal with my speech explaining this speeech rofl cause im in a speech talking mood and right now im sounding like Dr.Phil O_o gotts stop listening to him frekin Dr.Phil go back to being an electrician you bum
you're a little mean. I might not know you too well but I'm trying to be your friend. With your attitude, do you really have to wonder why people don't talk to you. T.T
God now i pissed someone else off what else could possibly happen? o i shouldn't have said that cause now i might get struck by lightining stare i should just shut up,sorry people iv'e had a bad couple of days cry *sigh*
I'm not mad xD just a little upset about the things you said. It hurt me, right in my spleen emo
lol

greeny:: When I was a senior in HS all my friends were freshman xD they all failed and most had already repeated the 9th grade at least once >.> I hardly ever hung out with people my age since they were all into different things.. Plus I was weird >.> they had voted me the person most likely to go homicidal in class gonk crying
O_o wOw and i thought i was the one who was gonna snap and start killing people lol j/k j/k J/K  

Smur

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:04 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
lol

O_o wOw and i thought i was the one who was gonna snap and start killing people lol j/k j/k J/K

Wow Smur o.o lol

@Lucian: I don't like the kids my own age at my school, they're all way too imature and have no common sense. Some of my friends are immature, but not as much as the freshman and sophomores here.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:50 am
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
lol

Wow Smur o.o lol

@Lucian: I don't like the kids my own age at my school, they're all way too imature and have no common sense. Some of my friends are immature, but not as much as the freshman and sophomores here.
I'm immature only on weekends lol rofl  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:15 pm
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
lol

Wow Smur o.o lol

smur:: people thought that because I collect swords emo plus I was odd and I had people in my head who said mean things about you ninja oh and once I had a rat head in a jar in my bookbag >.> <.< you are always immature >.>

greeny:: Most of my friends, although younger than me, weren't as immature as most of the freshman. I got along with a ton of people but my goth friends were more interesting ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:04 pm
Lucian Rose
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur

Wow Smur o.o lol

smur:: people thought that because I collect swords emo plus I was odd and I had people in my head who said mean things about you ninja oh and once I had a rat head in a jar in my bookbag >.> <.< you are always immature >.>

greeny:: Most of my friends, although younger than me, weren't as immature as most of the freshman. I got along with a ton of people but my goth friends were more interesting ^_^
Omg your almost as (SIC) as i am O_o will you marry me? lmao j/k j/k but i can be twisted alec should know that haha even my dad thinks im GOTHIC everything i own is black and skulls and depressing haha i love my twisted life...O_o twisted  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:06 am
Smur
Lucian Rose
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur

Wow Smur o.o lol

Omg your almost as (SIC) as i am O_o will you marry me? lmao j/k j/k but i can be twisted alec should know that haha even my dad thinks im GOTHIC everything i own is black and skulls and depressing haha i love my twisted life...O_o twisted
omg are you serious? I'd marry ya ;D
Most of my clothes are black too and I adore skulls whee I'm the black sheep in my family emo they call me goth but I'm not as extreme as most of my friends were ^^; I'm pretty "twisted" I suppose. I don't consider myself twisted but many people do Dx I got that mostly because I was good in anatomy ^^; I was able to skillfully remove the skin off the animals and I liked unscrewing the heads off xD it was fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:53 am
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
yneerg
Smur

Wow Smur o.o lol

Most of my clothes are black too and I adore skulls whee I'm the black sheep in my family emo they call me goth but I'm not as extreme as most of my friends were ^^; I'm pretty "twisted" I suppose. I don't consider myself twisted but many people do Dx I got that mostly because I was good in anatomy ^^; I was able to skillfully remove the skin off the animals and I liked unscrewing the heads off xD it was fun.
O_o sweet-ness ,i was cool with everything up to the unscrewing of animals heads,i just couldn't do that lol i WUV animals or i wouldn't have so many O_o  

Smur

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:26 pm
@Lucian: Aw, but I wanna marry you. whee wink
xd Lol, j/k, I'm not ready to marry anyone just yet. I've never even been in love before. >_<

@Smur: Just admit it, you're always immature. But mostly in a good way. And I don't think I'd even take the skin off an animal. I love animals way too much to do that. I'd fail that calss if wanted to, just so I wouldn't have to see a dead animal, I'd probably cry if I did. I've already seen one of Adriane's, my aunt, old kittens get its head ran over by a school bus. I almost didn't go to school, but my mom made me go. crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:19 pm
yneerg
@Lucian: Aw, but I wanna marry you. whee wink
xd Lol, j/k, I'm not ready to marry anyone just yet. I've never even been in love before. >_<

@Smur: Just admit it, you're always immature. But mostly in a good way. And I don't think I'd even take the skin off an animal. I love animals way too much to do that. I'd fail that calss if wanted to, just so I wouldn't have to see a dead animal, I'd probably cry if I did. I've already seen one of Adriane's, my aunt, old kittens get its head ran over by a school bus. I almost didn't go to school, but my mom made me go. crying crying crying
There is a good way to being immature? wow lol....and yea dead people i can deal with but when it comes to animals i couldn't do it O_o  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:16 am
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
yneerg
Smur

Wow Smur o.o lol

O_o sweet-ness ,i was cool with everything up to the unscrewing of animals heads,i just couldn't do that lol i WUV animals or i wouldn't have so many O_o
lol. I love animals too ^_^ I currently own 3 ducks and two quaker parrots =D I've owned chickens, hamsters, dogs, I use to have a cow in Nicaragua too xD The thing is that my own science geeky-ness tends to come out and then theres no stopping it Dx

greeny & smur: I've got plenty of love to go around ^_^ *luffles greeny* *luffles smur* xD I don't want to get married until after I graduate >.> I would like to start making a family for myself once I'm between 25-28ish ^^;; Besides, theres nothing wrong with immaturity ^^ I love guys who can enjoy good video games with me and watch anime with me and hang out >.> you know, all hte good stuff xD

^^;; I have to tell you that I've always been fond of dead things... sorta. when I was little and my parents were going to college-ish I would sneak into the necrotech where they kept dead stuff and bones ._. I also enjoyed reading my dad's medical books on child deformities >.>  
zeh SECHS [And Pie Too]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff