Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Global Warming Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Real?
  Hell no!
  Duh!
View Results

Latopazora

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:48 pm
Naruto81191
Odin210
liberals made that up because we disproved the "whole in the ozone layer" theroy some years ago...
ok i just want to point this out. im biased becuase im republican, but you see, its a problem when your being closed minded and just jumping on the political part bandwagon. so please, stop acting like ******** babies and accept one anothers points when its obviously true. cmon, looking out your window isnt going to tell you if the earth's average temperature is rising you retards, i know this comes as a shock to some of you who live under rocks, but there is such a thing as a scientific study. When all else fails, give it a shot! now you cant just think that putting poisonous fumes and chemicals into the air has done absolutely nothing to our ecosystem, seriously, why do you think air conditions get bad? why do you think UV rays get stronger all the time? think that happened on its own? nah, its called humans ******** s**t up again, its what we do! but can we at least acknowledge that what were doing here people and stop being belligerent? please?

While there are a lot of debates on whether or not global warming is real and whether or not we caused it. That really isn't the problem, the problem is the government stepping in to take action and what they suggest. I don't know if global warming is happening- I hear alot on both sides. I don't know if we're causing it- again, I hear alot on both sides. What I do know is that high taxes and regulations isn't the answer.
I believe we do need to find other fuel sources and find ways to not pollute and reserve our resources. The problem is the government is standing in our way, taxing us for carbon outputs and telling us what we can and cannot do.
That's why there's a debate on global warmings existance, it prevent the government from becoming a dictatorship, which is what it'll become if we let it. And then we'll have real environmental problems, because most of us will be in poverty.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:24 pm
its an elitist lie if you ask me... a mean a few years ago they were blaming global warming on cattle of all thing and the "gas they produce"

its just another way for the government to control you... as for al gores "an inconvenient truth" biggest pack of lies iv seen in a while (not just considering gores home energy bill can cover 3 average homes...)  

Lexille

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces