Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
The End of Mostly Harmless Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlit Jewel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:24 am
Angela5
rofl rofl rofl The end of Mostly Harmless was too depressing for me. It was like umm... bad feeling. sad I have mixed feelings on fanfic. There's some really nice stuff out there- but then there's slash. gonk

That's how I felt! It was so sad - I spent the day after moping around everywhere looking depressed... very Marvin-esque. sweatdrop

Slash... well, I appreciate that that's what some people like. You get some well written slash, but most of it is total rubbish, and it's a bit annoying that Hitchhiker's slash fics seem to outnumber just about ALL other types of Hitchhiker's fic - well, at least on fanfiction.net, which is the only site I really know. It'd nice to read a good fic with Arthur and Ford in it without having them snogging at the end of it... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:51 pm
starlit_jewel
Angela5
rofl rofl rofl The end of Mostly Harmless was too depressing for me. It was like umm... bad feeling. sad I have mixed feelings on fanfic. There's some really nice stuff out there- but then there's slash. gonk

That's how I felt! It was so sad - I spent the day after moping around everywhere looking depressed... very Marvin-esque. sweatdrop

Slash... well, I appreciate that that's what some people like. You get some well written slash, but most of it is total rubbish, and it's a bit annoying that Hitchhiker's slash fics seem to outnumber just about ALL other types of Hitchhiker's fic - well, at least on fanfiction.net, which is the only site I really know. It'd nice to read a good fic with Arthur and Ford in it without having them snogging at the end of it... sweatdrop

I know! It ruins many a fic. surprised  

subnormality

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games