Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
my g/f Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont Fear Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:31 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
lol...for some reason i think you're telling us you're 13 just as a ploy
No, I be 13 pirate
Yargh.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:14 am
Soviet Mudkipz
lol...for some reason i think you're telling us you're 13 just as a ploy
stare .....hmm.....I've been starting to wonder That Myself........(having an L moment... xd )...surry, I'm serious now...  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:38 am
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
Merely stating obvious things.
How old are you, anyway?
Maybe it's differant for you, but for me it's how things are.
It's how things are for all the adults I am around here, drunken whore mongering pilll heads.

Hell, I'm drunk right now. It sucks living here, but it's great at the same time.
My mind is open to things previously unknown, and I'm a better person for it.
Not some sheltered dip s**t who gets laughed at for not knowing s**t, but the kid who's teaching the OLDER people about things.
I have to be a damn driver for the drunks, I have to teach the junkies how to use drugs responsibly, I have to control hormones, I have to control my own damn family to an extent to stop themselves for killing themselves.

But I come out with more maturity, knowledge, possiblly better health, an open mind, friends, girlfriends, REAL friends, and so on.

You do know its possible to have an open education about drugs, alcohol and sex... to have an environment full of people who drink and take drugs, without being a d**k about it.

Want case in point?

Me.

You're right it is a capitalistic world, money makes it spin etc. etc.

You say you're waiting until your older to commit to a relationship, one problem with that and like I said, you'll find relationships a lot harder if you wait until your older to have one, you learn how to deal with all the ******** up s**t that happens in them when your young so you can make them work when your older. Its not a matter of someone to spend your life with, its a matter of learning how to keep someone to spend your life with.
If you're refering to me being a d**k, I would like an example.

Been there, done that. I had my taste of a long term relation ship when I was 12, almost a whole year, but it crumbled because I didn't like the girl anymore, and I was just using her at that point to get to her friends.
Better to learn that life isn't all candy and perfect relationships than to think you have more than a 2% chance of sticking with the same person for a length of time.
A year is not a long term relationship.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:34 am
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
How old are you, anyway?
It's how things are for all the adults I am around here, drunken whore mongering pilll heads.

Hell, I'm drunk right now. It sucks living here, but it's great at the same time.
Not some sheltered dip s**t who gets laughed at for not knowing s**t, but the kid who's teaching the OLDER people about things.
I have to be a damn driver for the drunks, I have to teach the junkies how to use drugs responsibly, I have to control hormones, I have to control my own damn family to an extent to stop themselves for killing themselves.

But I come out with more maturity, knowledge, possiblly better health, an open mind, friends, girlfriends, REAL friends, and so on.

You do know its possible to have an open education about drugs, alcohol and sex... to have an environment full of people who drink and take drugs, without being a d**k about it.

Want case in point?

Me.

You say you're waiting until your older to commit to a relationship, one problem with that and like I said, you'll find relationships a lot harder if you wait until your older to have one, you learn how to deal with all the ******** up s**t that happens in them when your young so you can make them work when your older. Its not a matter of someone to spend your life with, its a matter of learning how to keep someone to spend your life with.

Been there, done that. I had my taste of a long term relation ship when I was 12, almost a whole year, but it crumbled because I didn't like the girl anymore, and I was just using her at that point to get to her friends.
Better to learn that life isn't all candy and perfect relationships than to think you have more than a 2% chance of sticking with the same person for a length of time.

good point......it is a long time though......  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Dont Fear Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:53 pm
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
How old are you, anyway?

Want case in point?

Me.

To be 13, yes, it is.
People pass girls around like a joint, I had one of the longest relationships going at my school, while remaining active, not just nerds who say they are going out for years and never do anything.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:04 pm
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
How old are you, anyway?

Want case in point?

Me.

To be 13, yes, it is.
People pass girls around like a joint, I had one of the longest relationships going at my school, while remaining active, not just nerds who say they are going out for years and never do anything.

So ******** is the only way a relationship counts?  

Art Payment

Dont Fear Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:24 pm
Moonlight Agony
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
How old are you, anyway?

Want case in point?

Me.

To be 13, yes, it is.

Didn't say ********, though that's pretty much it at my age.
By active, I mean actually talking, hugging, emotions, and the like.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:44 pm
Dont Fear Reaper
Moonlight Agony
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper

To be 13, yes, it is.

Seriously... when your older and want a relationship... your going to be clueless.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:20 am

Oh the poor souls of the ignorant.
Haha. Ha. Haha. I can't wait until I'm eighteen not only so that I can leave, but so that I can have a LIFE. No stupid high school teenage games they think is dating, but a life.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:51 am
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
Moonlight Agony
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper

To be 13, yes, it is.

Seriously... when your older and want a relationship... your going to be clueless.
he does have some idea......i still think he's yanking are legs for some reason...but i don't care anymore, either way if he is he's won
and if he isn't he'll learn
so i DGAF  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:27 pm
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
Moonlight Agony
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper

To be 13, yes, it is.

Very True!!.......I almost pitty you.....you just got it aaaall figured out don't you?!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:45 pm
Manah Uchiha
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
Moonlight Agony
Dont Fear Reaper
To be 13, yes, it is.

Very True!!.......I almost pitty you.....you just got it aaaall figured out don't you?!
Say's the person who act's like a straight out of the CB 4 year old.

But again, you cannot cite a simple reference to any of your' statements, so I don't expect much.

Dont Fear Reaper

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:37 pm
can we just drop it  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:36 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
can we just drop it

hey...if he's mature enough to stop, so am I....I've hardly even started....  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Dont Fear Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:49 pm
Manah Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
can we just drop it

hey...if he's mature enough to stop, so am I....I've hardly even started....
Bullshit.

Meh, I never cared from the begining, though I did enjoy replying to sheer stupidity.

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff