Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
^ > v Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

butterfly93

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:06 am
^Yes i have. I was running late to go somewhere (don't ask where 'cause i don't remember) and I was just running around for 10 minutes looking for my house keys, they were in my hands the whole time. (Smart of me ay? lol ) That and one time I was typing up an assignment for school for 15 minutes, and when i looked up to check my work it turned out I was never typing anything to begin with. (Good thing i had my draft)

>I feel like having a snack, but I'm in my picky mood...hmm...

v What would have to be your all time favourite snack?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:35 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Hopia; but I don't have any! *fumes*

> What the heck am I still doing on here, it's 11:03, there's no one on Unexpected Song and there's no one on Gaia.

v Late night?

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:00 am
^ I have a late night whenever I can. You know that. It probably seems to you that I live in an Austrailian time zone sometimes, huh? It's strange that I sometimes stay up even later than you... stare and your midnight is about 7:30 in the morning for me.

> I have to go to school... I don't want to go to school... This is the day I have all the classes I don't care about, but have to take anyway...

v What is your favorite soda? ... well... every locale has there own word for a soda... soft drink, soda pop, cola, coke, fizzy, etc. etc.
... anyway... what is yours (and what is the generic term they use where you are to refer to carbonated beverages... you know I love to learn colloquialisms)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:45 pm

^ I can't drink fizzie drinks; can't and won't. I don't like the taste and they make me ill. Threw up for ages when I had a sip of Coke a few years' ago. Same thing happened when I was a kid. So never again.

> I really have a craving for chocolate tiny teddies. Not the ones with actual chocolate on the back, I mean the original kind. I like to dip them in cordial. Can't do that with the ones that have chocolate on the back.

v Have any "strange" food preferences?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:05 pm
^ Not really. Not unless dipping French fries in chocolate milk shakes is weird... which I don't think it is because I've met tons of people who like to do it.

> I got tired of waiting for someone else to post... so I did...

v What is love?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:39 pm

^ How should I know?

> Erch, Valentines Day. The day where singles feel the most lonely and couples rub it in their faces. I've never received a Valentine's Day card that hasn't been forced my way because a teacher demanded we should all make card for each other and even pair everyone up even if the people paid hate each others guts and some people consider it a complete FARCE ...

V What is one goal you would like to achieve this year'?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:08 pm
^ To be a therapist.

> It's my first time, and it's getting interesting.

V If you had to choose between speed, strenght, and brain power, which will it be?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:36 pm
^ Brain Power because that way i can outsmart the strong and fast... or even think of a way to make myself strong and fast. lol

> School sucks i've been getting a lot of homework and it's only the 2nd week back at school

V any1 else been havin homework/work problems. If you do what is it?  

butterfly93

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:59 pm
^ I procrastinate too much... all the time... I'm procrastinating homework right now... very important homework... and I haven't even started.

> Marie! You were totally supposed to say "Baby, don't hurt me." I set that up so perfectly.

And I know what you're saying about the Valentine thing, but I wouldn't expect it to have been a problem for you. I can only guess that people might not have been able to handle your blunt personality that we all have learned to love so well. Other than that, I can't think of a single reason. ... Unless the people where you live are more racist than I've thought...

v What was the last book you read?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:57 am

^ I think it was Dragon Moon by Caroline Wilkinson; it was just released last year' and it's the final in the Dragon Trilogy ((good books, even if they are for kids. And it's all set in China, which makes a good change from the multitude of Western dragon books))

> I'm sorry Doom; it didn't occur to me. I was too busy listening to Jekyll's agonising screams as he transforms into Edward Hyde XD.

It's a life-long problem, trust me. Boys in red-neck country towns aren't exactly interested in opera-singing Asians who would rather read a book than go out and get pissed. The only people I've ever been hit on have been older men - FAR older men. And two of them stole my first kisses. >_<

v What was the last album you listened to?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:42 am
^ ... Daft Punk's "Discovery," two days ago. Before that, it would have been a Nightwish one.

> ... Well, I'm surprised. And now I'm trying to think of a way to compliment you without sounding like I'm a creepy guy who's coming on to you... but I can't think of a way... So I'll just leave it at that last statement and hope you understand the sentiment.

v What was the last movie you thoroughly enjoyed?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:51 pm

^ Well ... it's not so much a movie as a recording, and it would have to be Die Fledermaus by Opera Australia. Tied with the movie musical The Slipper and the Rose ((although if I really had to choose between them I'd choose Eisenstein over Edward. XD)).

> There's nothing to compliment me about in the matter; although if there was something you wanted to say feel free to say it. So ... I understand, but about only by 75% or a tad more.

v What is the one TV show you cannot stand to watch?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:33 pm
^ ... American Idol. I would rather stab myself in the earlobes repeatedly than sit through one billionth of a second of that show.

> I might when I can think of a good way to phrase it.
F*** it, I'll just go for it. I like your personality. I think you're a great catch. I can't for the life of me understand why the people over there don't see it. Maybe I'm just weird though. I like people with some personality quirks who aren't afraid to stand up for themselves or express what they really feel, even if that means possibly offending other people, especially if it's their own feelings and their not just hiding behind the words of others (That's probably a small lash out to some religious people... mainly the ones who are intolerant of people just because of some vague interperetation of some incredibly ambiguous text. Now don't get me wrong, I have no problems with religion... just some people's interpretations of it.).
I used to be more assertive like that then I am now. Somewhere along the line, I got way to overly involved in what other people think of me. I used to not give a f*** what people thought of me. Now I can't do anything without wandering what people will think about me after I do it. Frickin' pendulum deal, I guess.
I can also say that a girl like you probably wouldn't stay single for long around where I live. If I lived where you were (and wasn't such a shy, social inept and all around clod around women in real life... seriously. What's up with complete male mental shutdown around women?) I would have probably asked you out... well... you know, if I had been around the same age.
Get why I was a little concerned about the creepy factor? Or I'm just paranoid. Who knows. Like I said, I'm way too concerned about what others will think of me after I do something. I probably hide who I really am from everyone I know... even family. Stupid anti-social tendencies and insecurity... Man, do I feel I'm leaving myself vulnerable as hell by posting any of this. It's rather annoying.

v Are you good at math, or do you suck at it? Or, per chance, are you good at it but absolutely loath everything about it (Like me...).  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:03 pm

^ I'm horrible at Math'; I can barely make a simple addition without counting on my fingers. Funnily enough, I love Algebra.

> I understand how you were concerned; it's okay, really. I've talked to guys on the net who have gone far beyond the creepy factor, declaring their love after an hour's conversation and giving me their phone numbers in the hope I would call them. What you've said was rather sweet in comparison.

Now, I confess: You're a good man, wonderful to talk to. A kind of man I have been longing to meet in a real life situation and as of yet have not. I cannot deny that were we differently situated I would have accepted your proposal.

Now you're not the only one to feel vulnerable.

v If you could enter and live in the world of any movie, which would it be?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:59 pm
^ ... Any movie? That would be a much more difficult question if they hadn't made a movie based in my favorite video game universe of all time... the Wing Commander universe. The movie is appropriately named, Wing Commander... A cannot tell you how much I love the Wing Commander universe. ... And, as you've probably already guessed, it's in space. I won't go into all the details about the universe (That's what Wikipedia's for wink ). I will say the movie is set in the year 2654 (with my favorite game of the ones I've played... which isn't enough of them, set at 2669), and Earth is at war with an innately hostile race of aliens known as the Kilrathi, who are like half tiger, half man, and have this almost fuedal Chinese system of honor. It might be worth noting that they started the war without any provocation. That's as much as I'll say because I might inadvertently cause severe boredom (if I haven't already)

> ... I blushed. For real. I've never blushed in my life.
*sigh* I wish I wasn't so inept at this sort of conversation... although I doubt anybody truly is. Even these simple sentences are taking me 5 minutes each to write...
I could state the obvious unfortunates of our situation here, but I feel that no matter how I'd try and do it, it would end up being too depressing. I hate pipe dreams. They are nice to think about, but in the end, they just mock you. It's like trying to grasp the moon... wishing for something beautiful that seems within your reach, but is yet at the same time seems infinitely distant and unobtainable...
... Well, it looks like I've depressed myself anyway... or maybe that's the sleep deprivation (I'm glad no matter how depressed or tired I might get I never lose my sense of humor). Either way, it's a crappy feeling.

v What about you? I'm curious what world you would want to be in if you could choose. As of yet, I have no idea what your greatest dreams and deepest aspirations might be (... other than Anthony Warlow), while mine have been pretty much laid bare.  
Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games