Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
hellbound city RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:25 pm
"I was experimenting." She shook her head at the thought and sighed. "I also wanted to see if I could actually kill someone. Obviously I can't."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 pm
" don't blame yourself, i'm immortal" Mike started picking at his blood encrusted neck wound. " hey, you got any bandages?"  

n7m6e7

gandygirl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:28 pm
"You are? Damn, I feel helpless now. Oh yeah." She said to him as she walked over to a cabinet to full out bandages and first-aid.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:52 am
"you really shouldn't, immortal just means un-kill-able. un-kill-able isn't unbeatable. everything can be defeated, it's just a matter of how. unfortunately for me, without death, another weakness is added." he waited a moment. "but, hey, i don't 'need' anything. i just want."  

n7m6e7

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:50 pm
Tally nodded and handed him a container of healing cream and a couple of different size bandages. The soup was finished and she handed him some of that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:55 pm
Mike fixed up his wound, and started eating the soup "thanks." he set the soup aside and started checking his gear.  

n7m6e7

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:16 pm
"you're welcome." She ate some of her soup and then went to the back of her shed where she continued to practice her black magic. She was almost done with her learning, but she still needed to work on her shadow magic.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:23 pm
Mike never really liked magic. he preferred science. he started pulling out numerous test tubes filled with various chemicals. he was checking for cracks. he then pulled out a locked box with many warning labels. he unlocked it carefully to check the contents.  

n7m6e7

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:44 pm
Tally continued working with her magic until she lost control of it. She swore as she swung around and smashed into the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:07 pm
when Tally hit the wall, Mike dropped the box by accident. he immediately sprang up, and tackled tally to the ground. "GET DOWN!!" inside the box was a dangerous explosive. Mike didn't fear death, but feared for tallys life. luckily the explosive didn't go off.  

n7m6e7

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:22 pm
(its gandygirl, sorry i got banned)
"What the-" she managed as he tackled her and the box hit the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:33 pm
(what for?)
Mike stayed down for a couple seconds till he realized that the explosive hadn't gone off. he got up and inspected the explosive. "sorry, i thought it was about to go off."  

n7m6e7

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:22 pm
(no clue)
"Oh, okay. Sorry for that. I have very little control over my shadow magic, and if I lose control then it takes control of me or an object I'm holding." She crossed back to the other side of the room and tried again.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff