Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:04 pm
Rosalie blushed, hardly any color coming to er extremely pale face. Wow.. He's.. different. But cute. Damn. He's hitting on me now. "Are you alright? I heard pounding on the walls. So, I came just to see if you were ok. Are you?" Rosalie asked, her voice sang full of concern. "I mean you ran out of the dining hall sounding really upset.." Rosalie frowned, and looked down at the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:56 pm
Takeru looked at where Rosalie was, there was a large crack through the door from Takeru's recent fit. He blushed. "Oh...." Oiya slithered up behind Rosalie.
"He's bipolar. He has to eat every 2 hours. Usually only blood makes him act like this. We go out every night and catch..." Oiya paused. Takeru nodded. "Catch animals. So he usually is upset after dinner. But you'll get used to it after a while." Oiya nodded and, out of character, smiled at Rosalie. Takeru looked at Rosalie. "Umm...yeah. So, if I ever say or do anything after dinner that offends you or anyone don't take it seriously. I'm not in control of myself." Takeru blushed and tried to look as innocent and cute as possible, still trying to show off his muslces.
Oiya walked away and knocked on Ben's door.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:45 pm
Rosalie felt awkward the way Oiya had just appeared out of no where, but didn't let it bother her any further. "Um.. alright then. So you're ok. I mean.. feeling better?" I hope he is... damn it, i don't know if i should flirt back. I mean, I'm what 10 years older than him. Wait how do I know that?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:21 pm
"Haha, your accusations are way off. 10 years younger?! Wow, I'm 93. It look super young cause I'm a vamp and all..." Takeru laughed and, still tried to look his cutest. "Well, I'll be okay for 2 hours. Yeah Oiya is like that. She'll appear out of no where then make some obvious statement." Takeru smirked. He almost forgot he didn't have a shirt on until he could feel Rosalie's temperature rise. He smiled then and looked at her.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:43 pm
Takeru was right, Rosalie's body did feel to be getting warmer.. only her head though. "Takeru, this may sound crazy, but can you read minds? I said none of those things... but yet you answered them.. Please say yes. I don't wan't to sound crazy." Takeru smiled. Rosalie hoped it meant yes.
OMG you're so adorable.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:49 pm
Takeru grinned an ear-to-ear smile. "Yeah, and thanks for the comment, your pretty adorable yourself."

Oiya knocked on Ben's door again.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:58 pm
So I'm not crazy!
Rosalie flushed tomato red.... but only for a brief second. The color then vanished from her cheeks. "Er.. you're welcome." Rosalie smiled. "Yeah, I was born a vampire, my mother's parents were vampires, my father's parents were demons. All my grandparents are now dead, for the fact they were mudered. But whatever, I never really knew them. I'm actually 26. Not very old. But I'll look the same forever." Rosalie shrugged. "Can I come in? It's kind of awkward talking in the hall... Please?" She asked.

---

Ben heard the tapping on his door again. Bet it's Rosalie again. He hopped up from the bed and glided over to the door. He heard the tap, tap, again. "I'm coming." He said sweetly, his voice silkly. Rosalie doesn't knocj like that she usually goes bizerk and creates a symphony on it. Hmm...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:23 pm
[Idk if you're still there.. but i g2g ttyl. ILY <3]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:48 am
Takeru grinned. "Sure. Come on in." Takeru gladly swinged the door open.

Oiya blushed and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:12 pm
Rosalie smiled sweetly, then stepped inside. His room smelt of burning inscense. "Lavender?" She asked. Takeru nodded. "It's one of my favorite. So um..." She sat down on an armed chair. It was a deep crimson color. "Your room is lovely. I like it.. oh and thank you for all those nice things I have in my room as well. They're very nice." Rosalie smiled and made herself comfortable in the chair.

-----

Ben grabbed the handle, and with the other hand undid the deadbolt chain. He opened the door and from the dim hallway he could see Oiya. "Oh hello, I'm sorry about me taking so long." Ben laughed, and to his surprise she smiled. "So.. yes?" Ben asked, curious of what she was getting at here. "Oh um.. first, would you like to come in." Ben motioned into the warm room, which he'd started a fire in the hearth in. He hoped that a fire would make the room appear more lively than just a bed, desk and dresser.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:16 pm
Takeru sat on the floor, his legs crossed. "Thank you. So where do you and Ben come from? Or is it just you two...?"

Oiya smiled at Ben. "Yeah sure." She said and walked into his room. It was warm with the fire going. She sat on the bed. He looked at her with a curious expression. She looked up at him. "Just don't wanna go to bed yet."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:35 pm
Rosalie thought for a moment. Then responded. "Well Ben and I have been traveling together since we were both 13. We ran away from home then. Our parents found out that both Ben and I were 3/4 vampires and 1/4 demon. They wantes us dead and we left. Ben hates himself for leaving our little sister Lilli because she too is a vampire, but pure blood. In our blood line of vampires, you start changing into one when you're around 12 or 13. You start... transforming, I guess. But all of us are born with a crescent shaped scar on our necks. See...." She pulled back her collar and showed Takeru a purple-ish crescent shaped scar, just above her clavical. "They all look about the same. Ben and mine are exactly alike though, probably since we're twins." Rosalie looked into Takeru's eyes. He seemed mesmorized by her. "Well enough about me.. how about you?" Rosalie said, a little pink surfaced on her cheeks, then faded.

----

Ben smiled. "Ahhh... I see. Ok then. Yeah neither do I." Ben laughed sweetly "So is there something you wanted to say or anything?" Ben asked surreptitiously.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:41 pm
Takeru scrambled back into reality when she asked about him.
"Well, the Yuzuki family has been living here for 200 years. I was born here and so was everyone else in my family. Right now my parents are in control of the manor when they die Oiya and I are the next heirs to the Yuzuki name. The Yuzuki family is spread far out all over the world. We were one of the first vampires, well, my ancestors, so my family and I have advanced abilities."

Oiya blushed. "Well, not really. Just walking around to see what everone is up to. It seems that our siblings have quite the attraction to each other."
Oiya giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:53 pm
Rosalie seemed to be more interested in listening to Takeru than talking about herself. "So your advanced ablility is mind-reading? That's amazing. Because both Ben and I are partial demon we can manipulate ice and wind. Ben can do a few other things but nevermind that." Rosalie smiled and sat up in her chair. She then leaned forward and rested her head on her hands, her elbows on her knees. "You know what?" Rosalie asked Takeru. He nodded, fervently. "I think I like you, Takeru." She said, not blushing the very least.

----

Ben chuckled. "I'd guess you're right. You saw the way he stared at her when he opened the door. It was strange. But I thought is was funny actually." Ben smiled and casually said, "I don't think they're the only ones who've taken a liking to eachother." Ben looked into Oiya's eyes.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:04 pm
Takeru smiled. "I think I do too." She was leaning toward him, he leaned up and brushed his fangs against her neck. He stayed there taking in her scent.

Oiya laughed. "Yeah, Takeru doesn't act like this." Ben's remark shocked her. "Really? Ben, I...Your really cool." She said and fell back on the bed.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games