• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:19 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur
Rap isd just stupid i don't see hoe it is actually music there aren't any instruments in it and it's always about the smae stuff ooo 50 cent got shot oooo rappers got grilzz HOW CARES rap is so GAY ........Nu Metal is the shiznit lmao LONG LIVE KORN,SLIPKNOT,STATIC X,SEETHER and other metal and rock bands as Corey Taylor once said F@#K rap mrgreen ninja
You might wanna start spell-checking before you post...seriously, lol.
And a little grammar would help, too.
Well im a rapper in training so i gots to talk streets ya herd...lol my name will be M.C Extra Crispy rofl cause im a crispy chicken kinda man lmao im funny mrgreen
xd rofl you made me laugh so hard that I snorted... just like a nerd emo
Haha really?....wow im that awsome? O_o lol

gonk it wasn't so nice of you to do that T.T  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:16 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur
Rap isd just stupid i don't see hoe it is actually music there aren't any instruments in it and it's always about the smae stuff ooo 50 cent got shot oooo rappers got grilzz HOW CARES rap is so GAY ........Nu Metal is the shiznit lmao LONG LIVE KORN,SLIPKNOT,STATIC X,SEETHER and other metal and rock bands as Corey Taylor once said F@#K rap mrgreen ninja
You might wanna start spell-checking before you post...seriously, lol.
And a little grammar would help, too.
Well im a rapper in training so i gots to talk streets ya herd...lol my name will be M.C Extra Crispy rofl cause im a crispy chicken kinda man lmao im funny mrgreen

Hold on...I'm confused...It wasn't nice of him to do what?  

yneerg
Crew

Smur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:40 am
yneerg
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur

You confused? wow i am really that good rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:55 pm
Smur
yneerg
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur

*pokes* pwnd!  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Smur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:29 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Lucian Rose
Smur

*pokes* pwnd!
Noooo im pwnd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:40 pm
Hey does any body know where to find a wha wha pedal thingy for a guitar? I've looked at Target.com and other places and they either don't have any pedals or they are way way to expensive i can only spend $100 on it cause a $100 is all i'll have O_o any help would be nice thanks. o yea oooooi said thanks in your faces lol j/k j/k ,or am i? dun dun dun o j/k i just wanted my own option...or did i? dun dun dun lol  

Smur

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:48 pm
Smur
Hey does any body know where to find a wha wha pedal thingy for a guitar? I've looked at Target.com and other places and they either don't have any pedals or they are way way to expensive i can only spend $100 on it cause a $100 is all i'll have O_o any help would be nice thanks. o yea oooooi said thanks in your faces lol j/k j/k ,or am i? dun dun dun o j/k i just wanted my own option...or did i? dun dun dun lol

That extremely long run on sentence confused me. *hits you on the head with "Grammar Hammer"* Now you know how to use grammar! mrgreen

Look at music store, they should have everything you need..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:04 am
yneerg
Smur

That extremely long run on sentence confused me. *hits you on the head with "Grammar Hammer"* Now you know how to use grammar! mrgreen

Grammer Hammer??? lmao rofl that was a good one but yea what music store O_o  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:20 am
Smur
yneerg
Smur

guitar center duh! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:33 am
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur

guitar center duh! rofl
I think there might be on eup in Dover but im not sure gonk  

Smur

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:16 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur

guitar center duh! rofl
*hits you with Grammar Hammer again* It's not possible! My Grammar Hammer is not working! eek

Then go look, IF your mom would let you stare  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:26 pm
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur

guitar center duh! rofl
*hits you with Grammar Hammer again* It's not possible! My Grammar Hammer is not working! eek

Im imune to the grammer hammer lmao haha yea parents and there rules stare  

Smur

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:31 pm
Smur
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
guitar center duh! rofl

Im imune to the grammer hammer lmao haha yea parents and there rules stare
My mom would go look and see if they had one for me, but that's only because she thinks I practice everyday. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:46 pm
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
guitar center duh! rofl

I Im imune to the grammer hammer lmao haha yea parents and there rules stare
My mom would go look and see if they had one for me, but that's only because she thinks I practice everyday. ninja
I practice everyday and yet i get no respect lol stare rofl  

Smur

Smur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:51 pm
Making Fun ninja  
zeh SECHS [And Pie Too]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items