Letters to your characters. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marshy82

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:36 pm
Dear Rose and Claire,

I'm (not so) sorry for having Stella's axes fall and cut off your feet. smile It wasn't on purpose... It just happened. Its just... you were so cruel to Raine and Stella, I just HAD to... you know?

-Your abussive author

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Stella,

Thank you for "dropping" those axes, thus cutting off Rose and Claire's feet. I know this wasn't supposed to be a gruesome story, but those two just plain got on my nerves. They just can't shut up, kind of like you.

-Your favorite author  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:48 pm
wow guys, u ppl seem to have a habit of killing off and hurting ur charcters.

Dear Karyn,

sorry i haven't had a chance to check on you lately, is there really such a lack of inspiration in my life that u must suffer?

and just to warn u, ur soon to be BF-he's a jerk don't get too attatched, he's just using u because he used to be in love with ur best friend but when they died and she walked off thinking him still dead, he took that as a knife in the back and went to her sister who's wanted him for ages. turns out they're ood for eachother. anyway as off topic as that seemed, he's using u to get close to ur best friend and make her pay, and if he gets a meal (or 3) in the process, why not?

ur brother is annoying, i'm sorry but he's such a lovable character and he counter-acts ur charcter nicely so i had to put him in. sorry abt the whole twin thing especially.

keep the strength and redecorate to ur hearts desire! ur gonna have fun!
your author

dear indy,

ur a great character, really u r. but ur inspiration is becoming pain in the butt and it may come out on paper to haunt u. not ur fault. he used to be sweet in a cute way, now he's annoying. sorry abt anything that may befall u

and ur name-totally awesome, keep rocking the whole indiana neo thing, it works for u!

and be nicer to karyn, she needs her space and hello, brother/sister relationship? fight a little! be kinda mean, play jokes on her, don't just douse her with smelly body spray to wake up: put bugs in her room or belch or be gross in front of her soon to be BF, embarass her, show her what family is!

again sry.

'nother story, this story is one i'm writing with a friend, so we refer to ourselves as the main charcters' "parents", just to make the letter easier to comprehend

CHARLIE (NOT CHARLES!!!)

u rock, ur an amazing villain, ur father and i are so proud. an 11 yr old ruining homecoming, how evil can u be?

lock the school outside in the snow and wind, train ur gay little brother to be minion and ruin a big night for an entire town, all because they suspected u started a foodfight. the fact that u did is irrelevant, the fact is they dared to blame u. how dare they. IMBECILES!

uh-oh i see u copming with the silver gleamed eyes, for my own safety i should leave. *gulp*

AmenthystMoon

Alisa Chatoyant

Blessed Raider

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:36 am
Dear Rayos

yeah, your a guardian angel, don't worry, celia will get over it soon enough, the surprise she had will wear of along with the countless questions. i mean, wouldn't you be just a little stunned if an angel suddenly flew into your room??

this is something that just has to be said, i love your character!! so much!!! i mean, your an angel! i love angels! and especially one with such a dotty sense of hummer such as yourself! x <3

sorry i killed you of, well, sorry i made x kill you of, but he did have a grudge agenst you since that time you racked him to within an inch of his life and left him for dead, but who wouldn't have a grudge after getting such a beating? and yes, i know he started it...
you were a great character and i regret it... but just think, you died for celia, to protect her, now that isn't that bad is it? sure she'll be heart broken but you did it for her and hey, your an angel so what does it matter? don't worry, I'm bringing you back in an almost cheesy yet dramatic appearance anyway biggrin

yours sincerely

Amber - your adoring author!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear The Master

Ok, so I'm sorry for giving you a name like that, i mean, who seriously has a 'the' before their name? but it just seemed to fit and besides I'm your author so there's no point in arguing. eh...Sorry for putting you up for exile but i did make you start the great war and somebody had to pay the price. but hey, i haven't decided wether your going to escape yet, there could be hope yet! ...just as long as this damn brain works something out... you make a good villain but I'm not sure wether your bad enough, i should make some changes soon.

your sincerely

Amber - your...Eh...loving? author  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:13 am
dear johnny,

sorry for creating u in the first place. charlie needed a minion and the real-life-charlie had a little brother who was his minion so it just kinda fit.
and about the beatings, yea sorry about that, it sounds a lot worse in the story, it isn't really that bad.
yea the whole gay little brother who wants to be footbal MVP even though as a fifth grader u look like ur about 7, sorry but that was just too good an idea to pass on. humour is necessary in a tale such as charlies'. besides being such an avid football fan puts u in a great place to carry out the works of charlie.
u know i love u dearly, and the book ever gets published, u will become one of the most beloved characters in it, if not the most beloved (sorry charlie, since i know u'll read this, but do u want any1 to love u anyway?)
don't worry everything will work out ok. i can't promise anything since ur brother will prolly go ruin everything but i can say that u may sorta fall in love.......yea nvr mind charlie will prevent that, but try anyway!

love ur favorite of 2 authors

ps-the girl u fall for...u'll only pretend, ur gay remember and fyi-go for the girl who started it all!

i love this forum!  

AmenthystMoon

Phriya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:43 pm
Dear Leah,

I'm sorry I can't give you the happy ending you wanted. I gave you a great experience but some things just aren't meant to be. Paul wasn't ready to sacrifice everything.
Don't force yourself to grow up. You're headstrong and mature, you need to take the experience for the lesson. I didn't mean to make you cry so much, it hurt me too. Can you forgive me?

Love,

Your author who can't wait to finish the story and finally meet you!

--------

Dear Vince,

I am enjoying getting to know you! But the more I get to know you the more I can see you for the a** you are. That's ok though. You've been captured and betrayed. Who wants a sappy hero anyway? You will create an army of your supposed enemies, abolish an ignorant and sacrilegious race and come to terms with your own inner demons.
You have a rough and dangerous road ahead of you my friend. I wish you the best of luck - don't worry though, I won't kill you off. Can't say much for your comrades though.

Sincerely,

Your creator

--------

Dear Ryan,

I created you to aid in the most heart wrenching, melancholy and mournful story I will have ever written. But damn you for what you did to her.

- The author who will never forgive you
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:15 am
Dear Tabitha,

I'm so sorry I had to kill you, but someone had to die. The story is pretty much revolved around you though, if it makes you feel better. Don't worry, you're doll is in good hands.

Dear Zeta,

In case you didn't know, I chose you to be possesed. Sorry you have to find the body of your best friend hanging in the closet by her slit throught. Next time don't follow strange kids to "haunted mansions".

Dear ******** YOU

Dear Sophie,

I'm sorry I killed your sister. Lots of people had to die, and she happened to be one of them. She'll always have a special place in your heart, don't worry.

Your author/friend (for some)  

Angel_Child_Of_Grace

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:54 am
Dearest Richard and even more dearest Molly,

I know that I depend on the both of you for everything. As a couple you complete each other in many different ways. I depend on Molly as the nurturer and Richard, you are the only one to get Nemo to work. Nothing is easy for the both of you. And even though you are minor characters in my book, you are major in Nemo's life. Without the two of you, she would have died many times.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry, but I love you both. Sometimes I wish so hard that you both are real so that I can take part in the peculiar relationship you all have. It's not a happy family, it hardly seems like a family at all. But to me, I wish that I could somehow take part in it. I'm jealous of Nemo in that sense.

So Richard, keep being that war veteran a** that you are, and Molly stay the sweet caring old woman that you are. Because without you both I would seriously have no plot or motivation for Nemo to keep going. She loves you, even though she will never, ever say so, not even after Molly's untimely (but seriously contemplated) death and Richard's murder. I swear, you'll always be in my heart and Nemo's.

Love,

Your Creator and Wanna Be Granddaughter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:59 am
My plot got more developed. The reasult? More letters:

Dear Luna,

I'm sorry for killing you off in the secound book, making Amethyst secretly a ***** who is your muderer's daughter, making Ariana (your sister) dead before the first book again and making you think she commit suicude even though she was murdered, and having the same murderer who killed Ariana and later kills you murder Alison. I'm sorry that none of it was an accident.
On the bright side...yes, there is a bright side... Catalina and Jessamine get revenge for you!

Dear Alison,

I know, I know. Why in the world did I have to kill you off?! Well you see, the murderer is trying to kill off all Luna's sister and Luna. Since you're Luna's sister, you had to get killed. Sorry.

Dear Ariana,

Don't kill me. Please? I agree I'm really cruel. I mean, why did I have to kill you off before the first word on the the first page of the first book? To give Luna pain to hide. That's why I'm so cruel. I cause you pain to give someone else pain. It's like hitting two birds with one stone. I really am sorry.

- Your terrified-of-being-killed author  

Marshy82

Writing: Prose

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas