Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:19 am
CokePixie
Heff
dtcomix
On Sunday Feb 10th there will be many protests at several scientology churches around the world. This project was spearheaded by anonomous and 4chan.org (and the other chans ie 3, 7, 8, 88, 711, 420, 666, waka, fate, raid, etc.). I might be able to join b/c several of my friends are going. I'll probably just hitch a ride w/ 1 of them. Anonomus has obtained a permit to protest in Orlando near here so we're gonna make signs and get ready. It's gonna be ******** AWESOME! twisted
Shut the ******** up. No one cares about you. PLUS. How DARE you slander /b/! Pretending to be a /b/tard, when really you' re just a gaiafag/newfag! You should be ashamed of yourself. You can't even spell Anonymous right! FAIL! Obviously, you're not part of Anonymous, because the whole point of BEING anonymous is you're ANONYMOUS. However, you're going out and letting everyone know "HAY ERY1. LUK! I M NONMUS! I DID 4 THA LULZ." I am by NO means claiming to be a /b/tard, but I DO know that you're cancer. You're the cancer that is ruining 4-chan. You're no better than a ******** furfag. ******** you. You, sir, are epic fail.

lol epic fail, that was an awesome choice of words.

You forgot the "you sir" in front of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:48 am
what is a /b/tard?
& what is /b/?  

Sexxed
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:35 pm
i'm assuming b/tard is b*****d... or bitchtard you know the ol' sayin' ******** that b-tard  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:04 am
uuuuuuuuuuuuh huuuuuuuuuh.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

munchkin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:04 pm
/b/ is a thing where people go and basically complain then other people make fun of them and they're crazy people, extremely racist, and its also connected with 4chan and 4chan and /b/ have a lot of things that have to do with the protesting of Scientology which is awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:16 pm
munchkin
/b/ is a thing where people go and basically complain then other people make fun of them and they're crazy people, extremely racist, and its also connected with 4chan and 4chan and /b/ have a lot of things that have to do with the protesting of Scientology which is awesome.
Anonymous is by no means racist! oh and by the way 1 of my friends in teh PNs told me to spread teh word b/c /b/ wanted as many peoples to come as possible, even outsiders. I actually never claimed to be /b/ or a /b/-tard and dont really venture on the chans too often but i have many friends who are complete /b/-tards and raid second life and habo. i personally dont deal w/them much unless something one of my friends mentions happens to peak my interest allthough i do enjoy reading the /ph/ and /pol/ bords on 420.  

dtcomix

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:43 pm
dtcomix
munchkin
Anonymous is by no means racist!

Yeah! i mean come on scientology isn't a race rolleyes pfft they're clearly prejudice  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:42 pm
OBVIOUSLY!! We're all a bunch of gaiafags. And dtcomix, I still stand by what I said. Especially that you're a f** and no one cares about you.  

Heff

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:21 pm
Heff
OBVIOUSLY!! We're all a bunch of gaiafags. And dtcomix, I still stand by what I said. Especially that you're a f** and no one cares about you.

heffy i LOVE you heart the way you speak your mind and say the word f**, mmm, i gotta go get a towel  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:10 am
CokePixie
Heff

heffy i LOVE you heart the way you speak your mind and say the word f**, mmm, i gotta go get a towel

Bring one for me too.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:19 pm
the whole /b/ and chan thing is beyond my comprehension... and i think i wanna remain ignorant, at least in that aspect.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:18 pm
Vexxed
the whole /b/ and chan thing is beyond my comprehension... and i think i wanna remain ignorant, at least in that aspect.

yeah i really didn't understand any of that either, and i don't think i'll start caring anytime soon.  

CokePixie
Crew

Heff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:01 am
punkarama
CokePixie
Heff

Bring one for me too.
I love you guys too. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:34 am
CokePixie
Vexxed

yeah i really didn't understand any of that either, and i don't think i'll start caring anytime soon.

Same as, ******** this ignorant a*****e.  

Hzza
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:21 pm
you realize he hasn't posted in ages? This is why i said we shouldn't kick him out, i figured he'd probably leave on his own.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff