Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:16 pm
Aww, I missed pwnage. Again. XD
And yeah, I thought they were on both sides, then again, I never really get the chance to look at them. I shoot, then look. =D
Yeeep, exactly why Ashley didn't last long.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:31 pm
Canas Renvall
It's a strip club? I thought it was a bar. xd Learn something new everyday, but I guess that's what this thread is for. razz

Did you know that Leon has a crush on Krauser?

Did you know that the claws of Crimson Heads are always on their left side?

No, the pole was just put there for no reason whatsoever. mrgreen

Joking aside...

Did you know that the inspiration for Alfred Ashford came from famous movie villain Norman Bates (Psycho)? Or that Annette Birkin was modeled after actress Jodie Foster?  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:38 pm
Hmm... Jodie Foster.. Yeah, I can see that...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:14 am
Did you knok that the PC verison is the first Resident Evil game to introduce automatic weapons. Jill got a MAC-10, and Chris got an FN-Minimi Light Machine Gun. These replaced the rocket launcher you got for getting a high rank completing the game, and yes they have unlimited ammo.  

ZachSabbath

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:28 am
Did you know that one of the files you pick up in RE3 is wrongly pictured? The file you get is titled 'Mercenary's diary' or something, but in the back behind the text it says 'Daily records of Chris Redfield' or something. Just a bit weird if I do say so myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:36 am
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Did you know that one of the files you pick up in RE3 is wrongly pictured? The file you get is titled 'Mercenary's diary' or something, but in the back behind the text it says 'Daily records of Chris Redfield' or something. Just a bit weird if I do say so myself.
It's called, "Let's reuse an image from the previous game. They're not gonna notice."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:45 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Celestial Fox Frenzi
It's called, "Let's reuse an image from the previous game. They're not gonna notice."

It's also called 'Those stupid americans...'  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:05 am
did you know that the Nemisis model was originally going to be Mr.X in RE2?  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:17 am
Where'd you get that info from?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:31 am
some official site (or at least a site with the word "official" in it) that i never bothered to bookmark but randomly saw it. -.- i gotta learn to bookmark search engines. gonk

now i feel like an idiot. redface

did you know that RE 1.5 was 70% done when it was scrapped? this was on Evil Unleashed i know that.  

UmbraGallus

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:49 am
hmm.....i just learned how to post my sources. biggrin yay me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:14 pm
I thought it was closer to 80%. Ah well.
You know how the smallest change in history can affect everything? Imagine if they completed and published that game... RE4 may never had happened... If I could change the past...  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:04 pm
ah yes. that would be so awesome.

did you know that Barry Burton was the original main character for RE2 until he was replaced with. *gasp* Leon. :O Source: Evil Unleased again.

and should i post my sources from now on? just so this doesn't happen again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:16 pm
THose Jerks.

DID you know that there is a uncensored verson to the beganing for the first RE 1?

Krav3n88

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:01 am
Yes, that's how it was released in Japan. In color, too.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff