Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Favorite SoT-related Moment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Always wear a
  Poll.
View Results

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:06 pm
But she ish alives, yay! n.n

I was sho happies when she was alive again, and I liked that she was able ta let go of her mord-sithyness. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:48 pm
yeah, it was weird though because after like i said i saw her differently in my head  

xx Koloblicin xx

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:24 am
Although now he's even more protective of him but in a different way :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:05 am
JFisk
I saw this being done on a different forum and just wanted to try it out here biggrin

So, what is your favorite moment in WFR? *Try not to post any spoilers for those who haven't read yet.*

Mine was when Zedd tricked all the towns people into beliveing that they lost their privates.

I liked that part too. Not my favorite though. However, Zedd IS in my favorite part.

In WFR when they're on their way from Chase's to King's Port and Zedd is chompin down on one of Chase's wife's chickens. IT'S JUST TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! Especially what my mind's eye saw when reading that. TOO CUTE!  

Phanari

Phanari

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:10 am
Lophus Rahl
Apple. Need I say more?
wink

I don't think ANY of us can look at an apple the same way again. LOL I don't like how they replaced that whole apple scene-- which WAS very titilating in it's own way-- in the miniseries with the whole............timb raider episode. BAH!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:15 am
Galen Zarathustra Kyuss
:3 Gratch lurg racharg!

LOL Here here?!  

Phanari

Phanari

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:31 am
Galen Zarathustra Kyuss
But she ish alives, yay! n.n

I was sho happies when she was alive again, and I liked that she was able ta let go of her mord-sithyness. :3

But THAT'S what gives her so much bitchen character! Heck, that's what I love about all Mord Sith.

When Cara meets the mud people and they greet her with a slap.

MP: ::slaps Cara:: Strength to Cara!

Cara: ::punches:: I like this custom. Or something like that..........leave me alone........I have a brain injury! LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:40 pm
most parts with zedd.
he's hilarious.  

why_wait28

Phanari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:40 pm
why_wait28
most parts with zedd.
he's hilarious.

Zedd kinda disappointed me in the show...........they took out the scene where he takes something most precious to the men trying to attack him....what's even worse is that they don't emphasis his never ending apettite as much as they should have.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:19 pm
They call me...

Well it's not a Sword of Truth novel-to-television adaptation. :3 At least I don't think so with all the things they screwed up. x3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Phanari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:48 am
Yeah. They really screwed up the book by making it into a show as bad as this one.

I'm still watching it though. I wanna see just how bad they screw it up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Galen Zarathustra Kyuss
They call me...

Well it's not a Sword of Truth novel-to-television adaptation. :3 At least I don't think so with all the things they screwed up. x3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

No, it's not. I think they said that didn't they? Isn't that why they changed the title? So fans wouldn't get the wrong idea? That's what I think anyway. I try to think of it as a seperate entity entirely.  

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:20 pm
sabre_sword
Galen Zarathustra Kyuss
They call me...

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

No, it's not. I think they said that didn't they? Isn't that why they changed the title? So fans wouldn't get the wrong idea? That's what I think anyway. I try to think of it as a seperate entity entirely.

I do the same thing. It keeps it entertaining....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:53 pm
They call me...

I don't watch a lot of TV so I've never seen it. :3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

0_o J-Me o_0

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:06 am
Phanari
why_wait28
most parts with zedd.
he's hilarious.

Zedd kinda disappointed me in the show...........they took out the scene where he takes something most precious to the men trying to attack him....what's even worse is that they don't emphasis his never ending apettite as much as they should have.
and the fact that he looks absolutely nothing like the image you get in your head from the books....that kinda disappointed me...they could have done a better job with casting i think.  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games