Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Boarding School For Male Mystics -but there's 5 girls?!- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:13 pm
alex steped back a step. "i-im new here and it had th best veiw of the school. plus the sunset was amazing from up there." alex waked herself in the head for saying something so sissy like. "plus i like to climb trees."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:24 pm
"Ah, I see, I'm new myself."He said, his feet perpared to step back.Then he smelled something, something he never recgonized smelling on a man before.
Which made him stop, and his brain became confused."I'm sorry I didn't catch your name..."He said, puzzeled by the scent, he stepped foreward.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:51 pm
"Alex. my names Alex. and you are?" alex asked takeing a step back. his sudden step forward made her nervous.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:07 pm
"I am The Vampire Lestat.."It rolled off his tounge so easily.He came up from behind Alex with his inhuman speed.
"Are you afraid?" He asked with a smile.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:30 pm
alex smiled. now that she knew what he was she wasnt quite as scared anymore. for she now knew his nature, "not as much as i was a moment ago." she looked at him with defiant eyes.
{{edward much?}}
(edit)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:50 pm
A smile broke across his face."You do not know how funny this sounds to me..."He said.
He wondered what Alex thought he was before he told him.
He had gone out to eat tonight, and yet he met someone instead. This was strange since he usually didn't get to know his food, but then again, he usually only went after women. Men just smelled bad, and many other things that made him like to feed of off women more...  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:56 pm
"really?" alex said in a sly tone and stepped away from the vampire and turned to face him, "well strangly i feel much safer with a vampire than with a regular human." she fought the urge to smile and tilt her head to the side. instead she kept up her sly look.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 pm
"Why would you say that?"He asked, seeing as a normal human is pratically powerless, compared to other beings...  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:12 pm
"hmm...im not quite sure. maybe because humans gain a lust for something and if they want they go after it and dont know when to stop. maybe because i dont know their nature. im not quite sure i just know im more comfortable around a vampire then i am a human." alex said with confidence. she was beginning to get the hang of being a boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:04 am
"Well what if I'm not like other vmpires around here?"He asked with a grin, as he lifted himself easily on to a branch of the tree she just so precariously, fell out of.
He wonder of all her possible reacsions as he sat on the branch.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:24 am
"still the same nature deep down. right down to the basics." her sly smile never left her face, and this was only makeing her less weary of him. she was seeing what he could do. now only if she could keep this up for a little longer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:35 am
Lestat looked at her and smiled jumping down, as he read her thoughts.He didn't dwell to deep though.
"You think this is the best of my ability?"He asked, with a playful, competitave tone.He had a wide smirk on his face now, as he stepped towards Alex.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:46 am
alex smirked, "no your a vampire. i know you can do more than that. if that was all you could do id be pretty disappointed." alex promted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:08 am
Lestat smiled."Well you must have done your homework..."He said stopping in his tracks now.Most didn't bother learning about vampires.
Mostly becuase there wasn't much of them around, except in France, where most lived.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:22 am
alex shrugged. "maybe i did. maybe i didnt." she narrowed her eyes "see if you can surprise me."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff