Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:26 am
Hearing his name being called, Tarou unwillingly woke up and look over his shoulder, his sepia hues showing he wasn't fully awake. "Wha-?" he asked Arcy, pretty much oblivious to what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:04 pm
Arctic reached down and bit her lip, trying to pry the lock off the cage. Eventually, though, she managed to pry it off and toss it aside. "Wanna leave with me, Tarou?" She asked, holding out her hand to help him up. Glancing at Lance, she asked quietly, a hint of challenge in her voice, "Well?"  

Bachiatariko

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:08 am
Lance looked at artic he wanted to get out too.btu the words wouldent come out of his mouth.'go with them' a voice said in his head,yes he has a voice in his head'heres what to tell the....'

afew seconds later lance said"i have a plan"he said.he looked over to artic to see how she would re act.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:10 pm
shade roams around the halls, and sees the three of them heh. you guys think you can waltz out of this place without permission? grins wickedly  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:21 pm
Hearing Shade, Tarou panicked, quickly spinning to his feet to retreat to Arctic's side. He didn't really know who Shade was -even he if had seen him or heard of him, Tarou's memory wasn't the best-, but he was only 12. Being around Arctic made the boy feel a more safe than he felt normally.

"Got a plan for this?" Tarou whispered, sounding a bit smart-mouthed though it was completely accidental.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:05 pm
Arctic tilted her head slightly, her eyes narrowing. She could swear she remembered him from when she was supposed to be turned into an Eraser...

"Yes, I do have a plan," she said quietly, patting Tarou on the back slightly. Glancing at Lance and raising an eyebrow, she said a bit more loudly, "I hope you're not all talk, buddy." Grabbing the 12-year-olds hand, she dodged down the hall, refusing to look back...

Bachiatariko

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:28 am
Lance was right behind them."Follow me ill get you out of here"he said as eh started to go ahead of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:43 pm
"are you kidding me? you think I'll fall for this?!" shade grabs his sword from his back holdster, and jumps ahead of artic. he holds the katana up to her throat "and where do YOU think you're going?!" shade grins wickedly "i remember you. you were that girl who was supposed to become one of us, but got to scared and became who you are now! What a joke!!! and, they all thought you were supposed to be the most feared ereaser, like me."  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:10 pm
lance pushed artic back and stepped infront of her "dont mess with them fight me."he toke out a map and held it out to artic "follow this and you'll get out"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:46 pm
"heh. you think you can escape?!" kicks lance in the stomach, sending him flying. "now, back to business" shade shakes head, then faces artic and tarou "again, where do you think you're going?!"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:04 pm
all of the sudden lance jumps on shades back and starts choking him "RUN!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:37 pm
"heh. you think that'll stop me?!" with at least 10% of his strenght, shade throws lance off him, and onto artic. he holds his katana by lance's throat "who do you think i am? some wussie?????"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:25 pm
Arctic pushed Lance off of her and looked him in the eye. "Take Tarou and get out of here." Standing up and pushing Tarou towards Lance lightly, she looked at Shade, her face showing no other emotion besides bordom. "Well, technically, I was going to be an eraser, but my blood type didn't match." Scrunching her nose slightly for a second, she continued casually, "I guess they gave up on the experimenting with female erasers, huh? Anyway..." a spark lit her eyes and she smirked. "Most feared, huh? I guess the only people you've ever met were people who were afraid of their own shadows..." Looking up at him, squarly in the eyes, she smiled sweetly and said quietly, "And I think, to answer your many stupid questions, that I was getting out of this cesspool."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:05 pm
A bit overwhelmed by all that was going on, Tarou's body held no resitence to Arctic's push, but his mind didn't exactly like the idea. Of course, Tarou knew that Arctic was strong and could hold her own, but he couldn't help but let his apathetic side allow him to think 'what if'? What if... he was wrong? What if... they'd never leave? What if... What if...

Oh well, he didn't really care what happened. He'd rather die than leave someone behind, or allow them to fight alone. Even if he would probably be of no help --more of a hinderence of anything. He just stepped back from her and stayed near Lance, not budging any further.  

_sa_fille_

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:10 am
lance put ear plugs into tarous ears he then walked up behind artic"im not leaving you"lance had a idea you see bird kids were known to devolp powers,max could fly at speeds past 240,and another girl could even read minds.

lance had devoloped his powers early,he put his hands over artics ears.he inhaled a deep breath ...and what came out was a sonic scream!!

and since erasers had dog like hearing it was twice the damage.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff