Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Building Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:11 pm
((I want all ooc out of this thread please delete your posts now. and hector please stop challenging snowy's word thats really disrespectful. She has her reasons, we have a kid thats why she approved of our house. If you have thoughts about this forum take it to the lightening village OOC))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:29 pm
l-Truggul-l (Kashensu)'s Form
Requesting: A home
Activity: On everyday, at least 3-5 hours, but mostly over 6 hours.
Reason: I dont want to stay at the dorms and I need a training grounds for my team, so its a 2 in one. It will also be Demon slayer (Futashi)'s home. I also believe that this is where you can find me, op leave some OCC for me.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:46 am
megaanbu-naruto (kenshins) Form
Requesting: assassin base/ home
Activity: mostly every day(as much as possible
Reason:i want to become a assassin and earn some extra money in between missions and stuff, and people may join me if they want(hence base)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:29 am
(You are not an assassin, and thats what CVSF is for, that would be not needed)  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:33 am
((it is something different))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:46 am
(Assassinations are for ANBU and Oinin only, and they are under the command of ricardo.demon, he is the one who would make it)  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:48 am
((ok))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:00 pm
hector rouge
snow, i must say that, people should be allowed to make their own houses, instead of living in the dorms, if Susumu was able to make a house, you shuld stand and let Rahenno too, no need to be hipocritical.

Well Susumu explained it. Besides, I posted in an earlier post that only Sannin gets their own houses.

l-Truggul-l
l-Truggul-l (Kashensu)'s Form
Requesting: A home
Activity: On everyday, at least 3-5 hours, but mostly over 6 hours.
Reason: I dont want to stay at the dorms and I need a training grounds for my team, so its a 2 in one. It will also be Demon slayer (Futashi)'s home. I also believe that this is where you can find me, op leave some OCC for me.

Yeah. I explained before. But it's more of living in a training ground so...That's alright. As long as there's more than a home to it.

megaanbu-naruto
megaanbu-naruto (kenshins) Form
Requesting: assassin base/ home
Activity: mostly every day(as much as possible
Reason:i want to become a assassin and earn some extra money in between missions and stuff, and people may join me if they want(hence base)

As They explained. That's what the CVSF is for.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:30 pm
Your right it is basically more of training ground than a home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:42 pm
bb3000ae (Kiyoshi Hyuga's) Form
Requesting: Weapons Shop/Forge
Activity: Everyday, 8 hours on days I work. 12+ hours on days I don't XD
Reason: We need it! I mean everyone likes to stock up on weapons. Each item would be a fixed price (in fake money of course, not gaia gold), and we can even make weapons for people. And based on the material, complexity, and size of the weapon. I would give them a price (not important but it still fun, to see the look on their face XD), and amount of time it will take to make (In RL time, so we don't have people wanting 5 million custom weapons made and then getting it right away.) We would also have weekly specials and sales. We also can repair weapons and also give classes on how to use certain weapons for people who want to learn.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:24 pm
Approved. But you'll have to work out those real time stuff and money on your own. I won't implement a money system. I think it's hard for that to work out. I tried one in my last guild, but it doesn't work as well. So Fake money will have to do unless someone can think of a way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:15 am
((I didnt want a money system or anything, I just wanted to make it seem more real with prices, course anyone can be a millionare in this guild so it doesnt matter. But it does to me so yeah lol))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:03 am
This system is still in place. You must still apply for buildings(threads).

We've gone over this plenty of times before. If you want something, you have to request for it. And the kage, currently Susumu, must agree with. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. But this reduces spam level, as well as increases interaction with each other. Plus, it makes sense you would consult someone higher up before you build something irl as well.

Right now, I have locked
1. Cloud Jail
2. Kumo Dragon's Training Grounds

Because they did not follow this thread guideline in applying for it. If you wish to unlock it, you must fill out the necesarry form. We are enforcing the laws. And if you haven't, read our Cloud Rules. It is not just my decision, but also Susumu's. I'm only making the job easier. A week from now, August 5, these threads will be deleted if not correctly done.

And, I would like to say this as well. You don't need to start a new training ground. We have a few of them lying around in the village. Although we'd all like our own thread, it won't be possible with the level of organization we want. I have not locked Lenon's Training Grounds at the moment because I did delete that during his inactivity, just in case some of you are wondering why I let that slide, unless Susumu has a problem with that. And all the other training grounds before the enforcement of the Building Application thread will remain intact unless there is a problem.

P.S. I locked "-to all taking part in the guild storyline- (team finished)" because I felt like that was finished with. If you still need it PM me or another VC/Crew member.

P.S.S. No Chatting Please.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:34 am
lildizzle1516(Ryugan Kaguya)Kumo Dragons Training Grounds
Request:Squad Training Ground
Activity:As much as Possible
Reason:A Meeting Place/Training Grounds for The Squad i just joined(Kumo Dragons)(Actually Rahenno's Topic)Where we gather to train.  

lildizzle1516

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces