Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:32 pm
"ok good i thought for a second that this village once sided with akatsuki..." susumu looks very releived...she swims around the hot springs alittle.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:37 pm
oroami laid his head back "so why do you keep saying you are weak."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:41 pm
susumu sits in the hot springs near oraomi..."i just have not got any proper training yet...i feel lacking compared to everyone."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:51 pm
"well it is natural for some people, i think it is the way a person become strong."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:08 pm
"true but people need direction even with natural talent." susumu turns to oraomi. smiles then bites her lower lip.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:13 pm
"true but where they get that direction is equally as important." oroami smiled firmly  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:27 pm
" i see " susumu looks up into the sky the night is just setting in, a shooting star passes by...maybe the first of the night. she sighs in relief the hot springs feel good on her cuts and bruises...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:33 pm
oroami stares at his many scars and notices that a large scar has taken place on his leg where the water blade cut through, oroami turned towards susumu  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:43 pm
susumu looks back at oraomi with a smile... "i hope you didn't get any of those scars protecting the village." her minor cuts make her skin look perfect compared to his war torn body.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:46 pm
"no i just got a head injury after my explosive tag back fired."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:55 pm
"thats no good... you got to be careful with anything that explodes that is just dangerous all in it's own way" susumu says as she swims over next to oraomi and kisses his forehead... she smiles  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:59 pm
oroami smiled "it's because the man used tsukiomi and he wasn't effected by my tag so the blast doubled and lew me back into the village." oroami turned towards her  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:02 pm
"tsukiomi? whats that do?" susumu listens closely "i can't thank you enough for defending our village. that was really kind of you"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:06 pm
"it's a jutsu used by advanced sharingan users." oroami move close to susumu "no problem."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:32 pm
"no really though, thank you we couldn't have done it with out you." she smiles into his eyes  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff