Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ember of Jade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:33 pm
Ember stood up, brushing herself off. "Um, well, to tell you the truth, I don't exactly know where I am right now." she said, scratching the back of her head. "Uh, any idea where the dorms are?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:40 pm
"Ya.."He said taking her hand as he led her down the halls towards the girls dorm.  

KATKIBA109

Ember of Jade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:47 pm
Ember was slightly surprised by how Lance had taken her hand, but didn't hesitate. She followed close behind, making mental notes along the way of how to get to the dorms. "This place is bigger than I thought." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:55 pm
"Yah this school has had a alot of remodleing done."They soon came t the girs dorm area.  

KATKIBA109

Ember of Jade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:04 pm
"Ah, here it is." Ember said, noting a dorm just to their right, her dorm. "Awesome, thanks a bunch. I'll have to draw up a map of this place before I get lost again." she said, laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:11 pm
Lance laughed alittle bit too."Any thing else?"  

KATKIBA109

Ember of Jade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:12 pm
Ember thought a moment, then said "Nah, I think I'll be fine. Thanks again."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:15 pm
"Well ok.."Lance said smiling,he then turned around to walk away.  

KATKIBA109

Ember of Jade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:17 pm
Ember smiled back, and as Lance walked away, she said quietly "See you around."and went into her dorm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:21 pm
Lance walks back into the corridor as he sighed."Not much to do today..."  

KATKIBA109

Ember of Jade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:33 pm
"So, we made a left, right, another right, no left, crud!" Ember plopped down on her bed after a few minutes of pacing, trying to get the route to the corridor and back straight in her head. "Let's see, right, left, up the stairs, another right, down the hall, and left. That's it! I think, ah well." Ember got back up and opened her window. She breathed in the fresh air, and rested her elbows on the window sill, her head in her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:32 pm
*wondering around.... playing with her sythe* i'm bored........  

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:48 pm
Lance looked at the girl with a scythe ok don't see that every day he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:30 pm
After a while Ember felt her stomach grumble. "Huh, I must be hungry." she said. Just as she was reaching for the doorknob, she stopped herself. Crud. She thought. Where the heck is the cafeteria? Ah well, I'll just have to wing it. That decision made, she left her room and went in search of the cafeteria.  

Ember of Jade

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:52 am
KATKIBA109
Lance looked at the girl with a scythe ok don't see that every day he thought to himself.

*stare at the boy* erm...... mr what you looking at???? *walk toward the boy* erm... did i did something wrong??? *wondering to herself*  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff