Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Archives (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rai Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:10 pm
Walks in
Looking at all the Books and Finds this One Interesting book on Summinings.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:21 pm
"orami i am sorry i did not know" susumu looks deep into his eyes.."i lost my parents as well, they just never came home after their mission." tears swell up in her eyes."but i got to be strong!!! for them and for the village, i will follow your every command if you wish to be my teacher"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:24 pm
"i'm sorry." oroami said as he hugged susumu "i will be your teacher."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:21 pm
susumu hugs oraomi back... "thank you"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:36 pm
"no problem it's the least i could do for anyone."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:22 pm
Kkenru walks into the isle, looking at oroami holding the girl "oroami? you need to be careful, you know how the akutski are, they will try to kill your student" Kkenru said looking the girl over with his byakugan "you were right in this one, she has alot of potential...." Kkenru stood there and then said "i may call on you soon, my death might be at hand" he turned and walked out  

Ryikk Nara

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:12 pm
susumu nestles herself in oraomi's arms..."when can we start training? i don't want the akatsuki harming this village or any again for that matter."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:15 pm
"Right now actually lets head to the training ground, stay away from lenon's training field there are two akatsuki members there right now."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:39 pm
k susumu follows oraomi to the training field...absolutely ready to become stronger.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:47 pm
Susumu hides in the archives crying crying  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:55 pm
Oroami finds Susumu "what's wrong," he said with his hand out to her "is it the sound?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:58 pm
"It's everything Oroami. I'm loosing my hope, All the students are gone now. war is starting, all i want to do is take care of Kasumi." crying "I dont want to live this way anymore." crying  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:01 pm
Oroami pulled susumu to him, "don't worry, everythign will be okay, we can stop this war immidiantly, me and kinkaru will do it today, or tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:03 pm
Susumu can barely see Oroami the tears in her eyes so immense. she falls to her knees "I don't want you to have to take care of it. I worry about you!" crying  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:13 pm
Oroami held Susumu back up "its okay, me and the others are experts."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items