Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:39 pm
Alcina was alarmed when she turned to see the Goddess of Time behind her. There was no humour in Kyoko's eyes now, rather she looked like she had been crying... "What's wrong?" she asked hurriedly. "Did I get the wrong thing? If I wasn't supposed to take the stone but something else, I'm really sorry. Did something happen because of it?"

((Kaze, do you mind if I change Alcina's age? The more she crystalizes in my mind, the younger she gets... sweatdrop That's what I get for coming up with a character that late at night. Anyway, I'm thinking she's better suited for 16 at the moment. Everyone else seems to be around that age anyway. xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:34 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
DemonHunterNaomi
((OMG, Aisu, sorry! Do you want it? I really don't mind if we switch. I was originally gonna put the Crystal stranger anyway, and then I decided on Ice. I wouldn't mind! Sorry about that. sweatdrop ))

((It's no big deal. You already have your character and everything so it's okay. *nod*

((Alright. Again, sorry 'bout that. >_> ))  

DemonHunterNaomi

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:31 pm
Char Name: Ruri
Your SN: Skymeri
Appearance: Long black hair with red eyes that turn light blue when she uses her powers. She also has fox ears on the side of her head and a tail. Ruri wears red clothes with lots of frilly looking stuff. (I will post a picture of her later on when I finish it. xD)
M/F: Female
Stranger: Fire
Type: Kitsune Kizoku
Staff: Her weapon is a fireproof crimson fan with frilly stuff on the edge. There's also a black ribbon attached to the handle. When Ruri uses fan, fire is created.
Others: Ruri is a naive and lazy kid, but she's smart. She also puts a lot of effort into the things that she wants to accomplish. When she's with unfamiliar people, she'll stay quiet. But when she's with friends, Ruri will tend to fool around with them. *u*

(Warning: This will be my first time role-playing so there's a big chance that I'll screw up.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:28 pm
((Skymeri, it'll be my first time too, so don't worry. wink ))  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:42 pm
((Welcome Skymeri! ^^ At this rate, we might have not have to be 2 charas at once ya all! ^^))

Kyoko shook her head silently, and looked straight into her eyes. "Alcina, keep that with you at all times..." She whispered. "Something bad is going to happen to Earth, and I can not tell you what, but...that orb," She pointed to the orb that was in Alcina's hands, "will lead you through to peace once more." She smiled softly.

"Did you hear about me as the Time Stranger?" She asked after a moment. Without waiting for an answer, she contined. "Me being the Time Stranger started with that orb. You too, if the orb accepts you, can be the Time Stranger. When you are the Time Stranger, which I know you will be, I want you to gather the other strangers. They will aid you. Seek them." She was starting to fade. "Change the future, Alcina. Bring back the peace. Mazoku are coming." With that, another smile, and Kyoko faded into thin air.

((Btw, is the orb going to have the dad again? lol. Or is it going to be like...a regular staff like everyone else's?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:37 pm
((Hm... Good question. I thought originally it'd be Kyoko as the staff, actually, but now... It could be a way for them to talk at least. And someone needs to tell her what words to say and what not when she finally gets her powers. *needs to stop taking breaks from typing and reading the second volume of FMwS...*))

Alcina's eyes widened. She... would be the Time Stranger? "Wait!" She called out as her grandmother started fading. "How do I get it to accept me?!" But Kyoko was already gone...

She sat down by the fountain again, feeling slightly overwhelmed. She was supposed to change the future? How could she, the most un-important member of the royal family, change the future? And to top it all off, the Mazoku were coming...

She took the orb out of her pocket and poked it twice with her free hand. "No response... How'm I supposed to get it to accept me or whatever anyway..." she said to herself more than anyone else. She leaned back on the fountain's edge until she was fully laying down on the rail, looking up at the sky. "I am so screwed..."

((Hm... Well, there are several ways we can go about this, but first, does anyone want to jump in? It can be like an ambassador of your clan's coming to the palace or something. sweatdrop I hate to be the only person who is actually roll playing...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:38 pm
((All right. ^^))

Hayato sighed as he walked through a grand corridor of the castle, looking intently around himself with his red eyes, his jacket making swishing sounds as he trotted around. Where he came from was from a far away mountain, and all he got, being the leader of his clan, was a grand home, not a castle this big! Although he kind of envied this place, he thought it was overwhealming a bit. His famous wolf nose itched as he walked around corners, taking a huge attack from different smell from different things.

"Urg..." He mumbled as he tried to block some strong smell out, but found that it was hard to do. "I need...to go outside...." He mumbled and started, to look for a way out. If he could just find an open place, outside, he wouldn't need to go through the trouble of going throug more corridors, but to just jump from cliff to cliff, wall to wall, or whatever was out side to go home safely, his nose still attatched.

Soon, he spotted a door that lead outside, and he let out a sigh of relief and walked out, taking in the open air, fresh air. He sighed once more, and rubbed his nose. They were hurting from the smell it had to withstand. He sneezed, and took a look around the place where he was at. He was standing on a what looked to be a backyard garden of the castle, grasses growing, a maze of roses made, and others, also complete with a fountain with a girl standing in font of it. The girl had caught his eyes, for she reminded him of the king he just saw to talk about his need of more expantion on the Wolf Clan area. He shrugged, feeling more itchy to go home, and started to walk towards the edge of the garden, hoping somehow, he could leave this nose threatning place, soon.

((not trying to make the castle look bad, but hey, look. The castle has a lot of people, and the wolf clan obviously has wolf nose. lol. So yeah, he was not really happy with the smell. Anyway. yeah.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:23 pm
((The reason I say this is because I may not be able to post at all this weekend. I'll be a West Coast Swing convention. xd I'd hate to have everything slow up just because of me...))

Alcina sat up finally and saw that she wasn't the only one in the garden anymore. She stood up quickly, brushing imaginary dust off her pants and walked over to the stranger curiously. She hadn't seen him around the castle before... And something seemed wrong with his nose.

"You okay? You look like you're about to sneeze..." Maybe he was allergic to something in the garden, perhaps? There was something about him that just felt a little strange, but Alcina couldn't put her finger on it...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:20 pm
Hayato had to sneez, he sneezed, and turned to the princess. "No, I''m just trying to find myself out of this place." he said, ending the conversation. He eyed the girl wierdly, she did really remind him of the king. But, like he treated any other people, he turned and tried to figure out a new way to get out, instead of the down and down hill of the cliffs.

((hehe, like i said before, Hayato was raised as a wolf prince, and so he doesn''t really trust others. When he does, he gets really friendly and starts many conversations. ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:03 pm
((Ha! Sounds like a fun character!))

Alcina stood there in disbelief at the other guy's rudeness. She would have yelled back at him, except for he sneezed. Guess he's got a good reason to be cranky then...

Since there really wasn't anything she could do with that silly orb at the moment, Alcina decided she was gonna try and help this guy. And once she decided on something, nothing short of the threat of having to wear a dress would stop her. She ran up in front of him, to get his attention. "If you want a why out of the palace, I can help you. I'm..." She was about to say her name, but thought better of it. The last in line for kingdom's throne wasn't be best stereotype to be cast as. "Not busy at the moment," she said after a moment of thought. Perfectly true...

"My name's Kina," she smiled as she introduced herself. That should be close enough to my name that I'll answer to it. "And you are..." Alcina left the sentance hanging.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:39 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
((hehe, like i said before, Hayato was raised as a wolf prince, and so he doesn''t really trust others. When he does, he gets really friendly and starts many conversations. ^^))

((I thought that the Earth had united, and that there was only one royal family...))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:22 pm
((Hey, Kaze, I just got an idea. Since your character is a wolf kizoku and mine is a werewolf maybe they could already know each other. They're both the leaders, after all. I don't know whether they'd be friends or enemies. I guess we'll have to see...

Lalala I feel like introducing my character.))

Meanwhile, in a forest near the castle...

Lunis skipped from tree branch to tree brach with graceful speed. Her hood was down and her silvery hair trailed behind her as she moved. Not far behind her, her younger brother Eclim was struggling to catch up to her.

"Lunis, wait up!" he called after her. He looked a lot like his sister but he was much shorter and he his hair was back in a braid. Like her, he wore mostly all black, silver, and blue.

"That smell, Eclim. Can't you sense it?" Lunis said, briefly stopping on a brach.

"What smell? What are you talking about?" he huffed, finally catching up to her. He was panting and sweating a lot.

"Wolf kizoku. There was one that went through here." she answered, surveying the forest floor. There were fresh tracks in the mud.

"So?" he whined. "Why does it matter?"

"It matters because he went through our territory. I don't like strange wolves just wandering through. He could be a spy. I'm going to find him and find out his reason for being here.'

Eclim sighed. Why was his sister always so stubborn, always so quick to judge people she'd never met?  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:40 pm
((Solar: Well, it did, but he's the leader, i mean leader prince. Lol, sorry. >_<))

Hayato turned his head back to the girl, and sneezed once more, trying to get the smell out of him, the strong ones anyway. "Hayato." He said plainly. "And I would like to find a way out. A way out without hallways." He sneezed once more. The smell was almost out.

He sniffed the fresh air once more, feeling better a little. He then, noticed that the girl smelled a lot like the King. He eyed her more curiously. "Kina...are you...the princess?" He asked. He sort of trusted the girl, she didn't look like a thread anyway.

((Aisu: Sure, i guess. Erm, good way or bad way? We could be like rivals since we are both wolf blood? Or like in a good way? I donno, lol. Anyway you want, i guess^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:54 pm
"I-er-no, I mean..." Alcina sighed once. There was no way he'd believe her after stumbling over her words so much. Might as well just come out with it. "Yeah. If you've gotten that much, I might as well tell ya my real name is Alcina. Drat. That princess in disguise thing always works in stories..."

"Er, sorry about that," she said, it just now occurring to her what she just did was probably rude. "I'm not a very important princess, anyway...." No one would probably miss her if she did run off anyway. What made her think that would work? "A way without hallways... Um..."

Alcina looked over at Hayato and figured him to be in decent shape. Then she grinned. "You up to jumping over walls?" The princess pointed to one of the garden's walls, which caged her from the rest of the world. Oh, her father would kill her. But what else is new?

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:04 pm
Hayato frowned. "Aren't you the princess?" He asked in disblief. A wolf leader princess maybe might act this way, but, a real princess? The Earth Princess? What's going on? "Won't you get in trouble?" He asked, looking over the walls. "It does look like quite a fall though. Are you even up to it?" He turned his head back to the princess.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff