Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
prep for strike on akatsuki (village defense) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSalvadoreno

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:52 pm
"I have too been itching to use my Hyoton ability ( I bought it yesterday).  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:13 pm
i got all my traps set up my puppets and i are in an ambushing position anyone that tries a frontal attack will be stopped short. i have double stringed traps running all long our perimeter...one string to detect the enemy, one attached to a nearby exploding tag. in whole i got this place rigged.  

marquis27

Kore124

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:54 pm
me and shiro have the border covered  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:57 pm
"okay men, i will be here and since the traps are set we all should just be ready, i want everyone to know the plan though, the Akutski are all chunnin and above, killing them is our only option, that means two to three on one... i hope your all ready..." Kkenru looked focused yet somber  

Ryikk Nara

Kore124

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:11 pm
i can slaughter multiple targets with my giant ice bombs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:09 pm
" I've heard rumors that one of the akatsuki possess Rinnegan... the attack may prove difficult."  

iSalvadoreno

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:32 pm
"like i said, don't hope for the fight, and with any luck there wont be one" Kkenru stated "but that doesn't mean don't be ready"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:25 pm
" What would happen in the event that we cannot hold off the Akatsuki... do we retreat or fight?"  

iSalvadoreno

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:43 pm
"we are the bloody mist, we fight, and we will win i can omit that, we will fight and win or die it is all for our village, that is why we are tools" Kkenru said trying to be inspirational  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:12 pm
well this chunnin aint backing down even against the leader of the akasuki. these tonfas have yet to spill the blood of an enemy *adjusts pouch holding a tonfa on his left leg* and these blades are thirsty for certain red drink  

Kore124

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:25 pm
marquis sits watching the docks smoking his kiseru "just dont get cocky, these akatsuki guys are not pushovers, i wish everyone good luck, fight to the bitter end. there is no retreat this is our village!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:24 pm
note: this is not a 100% chance for invasion. we not be attacked but another village would be wise to attack as soon as the jounin leave. the is about a 3.5 or 4 out of 5 on the risk level by my assesment.  

Kore124

iSalvadoreno

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:50 pm
" Heh I guess you guys are right, by the time this is over all the other villages would know that the Bloody Mist Village is a force to be reckoned with."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:33 pm
they will be too scared to attack us  

Kore124

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:47 pm
If the sand nin comes back ill take care of him.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff