Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
xx__ [[ You wiish you were wiith me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The only way to not be afraid...
  ...is to face your fears.
View Results

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:15 pm
Itachi looked back at Hidan, was that man still following him? Was Hidan really that bored..? The male rolled his eyes as he continued to walk along the hallways. "I have to keep tabs on three people in Konoha...two of my choice and one because of the Kyuubi.." He sighed softly heading down toward the exit of the hideout. Well it would be nice if they left and happened to 'accidentally' miss Konan's meeting with them here. Though that wasnt the case, he did indeed wish to keep tabs on a few people.

The Uchiha made it to the exit of the HQ, leaving the hideout all together and looking around cautiously before walking forward again. He was quite cautious now after what Tobi had done, and really, that is pretty cautious concidering he was already over cautious BEFORE the events. His eyes kept to the trees in the area, knowing that if anyone were to attack, it would be from the trees, bushes and other hidden areas. His destination was to go right through the Konoha gates, he didnt care if anyone saw him at this time, if someone attacked, he would kill them, simply put really..

Well well, just when he thought it was peaceful...Cringing slightly at the sound of someone yelling, he activated his sharingan incase Tobi had attracted attention. "Would you keep your mouth shut..? I'm not really in the mood for killing anyone off at this point in time..!" He growled, looking around before sighing, it seemed that it was fine for now, no one was around luckily. "You can come...but I want you to make sure you dont attract attention..." Itachi was far interested when it came to attracting idiots to him. Wether he killed alot of the Uchiha's off or not wasnt the point, he was stronger now, yes. But that didnt mean he liked wasting his energy on morons that threw themselves at him just to die a painful death.

Though Itachi had indeed been much stronger now, and was indeed wiser then he was younger, he still couldnt pin point certain things out. The most annoying thing to pinpoint? Tobi of course, that hyper member couldnt possibly be that hyper, not in reality...He had to be hiding something, whatever exactly it was..Another thing? Why the HELL was he letting Hidan and Tobi of all people, follow him during HIS time of peace and quiet, during his time to think, to watch certain people, and to be away from certain people all at once! Tobi would probebly give them away while they were in town, and Hidan probebly just wont shut up, plain as that. By how long he was just talking to Hidan, it seemed all he could DO is complain, and that really ticked the Uchiha off...But Itachi was quite good at hiding the fact he was pissed beyong belief about all this...oh yes, quite good...besides the fact he had suddenly stopped talking all together just now...And remained that way for the next ten minutes.

(( that is quite amusing you know...You would think Itachi would know that Tobi was Madara, We'll just leave him Oblivious for now eh..? heh ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:32 pm
User Image

Hidan

With a yawn, Hidan walked out of the base, ignoring Tobi completely. He hated that masked man, and that was just simply the way it would stay. It was as simple as that, and that was how it was going to work.

" Itachi... Where's Kisame? " He asked. Surely, the shark-nin wouldn't have gone with Pein and all them, would've he? That was odd, because usually Itachi and Kisame were as close as, well... A banana and it's peel. It was sickening, really, but... It was like him and Kakuzu. He knew that Kakuzu had gone with Pein, because he had to make sure that it could meet his standards, and from experience, Hidan knew that Kakuzu had High standards, but wasn't willing to pay the price.

[short.. Oh, and I'll cut back a LOT on Hidan's swearing, cause like... I personally don't like swearing either, cause it shows you haven't got a good vocabulary, or whatever.]

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:56 pm
(( Good afternoon Sakura-chan ))

Itachi had not noticed Hidan was even talking to him, though somehow, he subconciously took in what the other said as if he had heard it. Slowing down his pace, he gradually came to a complete stop and slowly looked back at Hidan. Where was Kisame...? Even he wasnt quite sure..perhaps the other had abandoned him? That couldnt be, why would Kisame have reason to do such a thing...besides the fact that Itachi bossed everyone around alot..perhaps that was a good reason.

For some reason, it actually had felt quite odd not having the older shark like male around him, perhaps it felt...lonely? Staring quite blankly at Hidan, he narrowed his eyes thoughtfully, about to say something but flinching as if to snap out of his little trance. Quickly turning away, the Uchiha glared at the ground for a moment before quickly walking away again to head toward Konoha like he had planned. "..Why the hell should I care...I'm not his babysitter.." He continued along the path but took notice upon something, there were Anbu just ahead and he could feel it. Itachi's eyes widened as he activated the Sharingan and took action by turning to walk into some shadows behind bushes, he wasnt hiding to get away from the Anbu because he couldnt fight, of course he could fight, but he was low on energy at the time.

The Uchiha's eyes watched the area before looking quickly to Tobi and Hidan, those two could fight if they wanted, but he had recently wasted alot of energy, and without telling anyone too. He had purposefully stepped out infront a huge amount of Anbu recently because someone in the group had something that he wanted. Now that he was low on chakra, it wouldnt be helpful to fight.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:42 pm
User Image

Hidan

Sensing the single Anbu, Hidan sighed, and slowly continued to walk forwards. " Tobi, follow Itachi-san. " He commanded. Since he was pretty much better than Tobi anyways, it didn't entirely matter. Reluctantly, he saw the masked male soon follow Itachi, as he summoned his scythe. Just in case.

Resting the long handle on his shoulder, Hidan waited, and soon, he saw the kunai come at him, as he easily side-stepped the sharp knife. He soon saw the Anbu, as he focused his chakra to intertwine with the Anbu's so that he would know exactly where the guy was. Sensing that he was behind him, he flickered, and appeared behind the Anbu.

" Surprise, a** hole. " He said, the last thing the Anbu saw were the lavender hues of Hidan, as he moved his scythe, and pierced three large holes into his chest. Getting a small splash of blood on his body, Hidan smirked, wiping his index finger through the crimson liquid, then slowly tasting it. Nope, not evil enough for a sacrifice for Jashin-sama. Oh well. There would be others.

" Too easy. " He complained, getting rid of his scythe as the Anbu's body fell to the ground.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:01 pm
The Uchiha watched Hidan and rolled his eyes, it was pretty sad how the male had seemed to show off..'too easy'? did he think that was all? That would just be stupid, even Itachi knew there wouldnt just be that..His eyes scanned the area, the sharingan helping him pinpoint some other Anbu nearby, he knew it wasnt over. "Idiot...You should know by now..Anbu to not travel alone...." Itachi slowly stood up from behind the bushes and looked up at the trees slowly. "I used to be an Anbu..I would know how they work together..." He soon looked to another tree and a kunai just happened to pass his face, almost making contact but he shifted slightly, knowing it was coming.

The dark haired male had walked just outside of the bushes and pulled out a kunai slowly, looking to one side but throwing the kunai a different way quickly, the sound of the kunai could be heard as it had hit right where Itachi wanted it to hit...Right into an Anbu's throat, causing them to drop from a nearby tree holding their neck. "Anbu throw their worthless lives away..attempting to bring us down..they dont care, as long as they hopefully kill one of us, so they wouldnt travel alone..."

The Uchiha indeed remembered these rules, how could he not? His father used to attempt to push this kind of thing upon him, he memorized every single thing that was told to him back then. The male's eyes quickly shifted to look down the path where more Anbu stood, about five of them. "This isnt all of them...but they are the only ones who dare show themselves..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:48 pm
User Image

Konan

Konan appeared behind all five of the Anbu, still undetected, as she performed a series of handsigns, and soon all of them had paper surrounding their bodies, and squishing them into nothing, as she stepped out of the bushes, looking to Itachi, Tobi and Hidan. She knew what they thought of her, and yet, she didn't care.

"Itachi-kun...Tobi-kun...Hidan-kun..." She said in her normal cool voice, as she looked to all three of them. "Leader-sama wants you three at the new base..." She said, knowing that Tobi would follow, and probably Hidan. It was just... "Itachi-kun... I know you wish to stay here and kill everyone that comes, but it will only further ruin Leader-sama's plans for the clan.." She said calmly.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:05 pm
The Uchiha's eyes had instantly narrowed the minute Konan showed up, great, so the woman found them finally..He growled under his breath and turned away, walking past Hidan and wandering away without saying anything. Itachi really did not like Konan, one, she was a woman..an annoying one at that, and two? She was a pet! nothing more then a pet, Pein's pet a that! Why should he give a damn for anything she told him to do.

The male had heard her speaking to him, he had to answer otherwise she'd probebly nag anyways. Turning around slightly to look back at her, his eyes still narrowed. He hadnt finished his business and who the hell did she think she was assuming what he wanted? His eyes shifted to look to Tobi before he turned around completely and faced her, his eyes glued right to her with that glare. "..You think you know what I want...?..You think you know why I wish to stay..?" He smirked slightly, oh how she was wrong about that. "You think I simply want to kill everyone...and I thought you would have gotten to know me better by now...I am the one who doesnt fight unless I have to, you are thinking of Kisame, he'd rather fight then I would.." He looked toward Hidan slowly, scowling as he finally turned away again and started walking. "I simply have something I must do..and I refuse to come until I have done it.."

Itachi was indeed in quite a bad mood, he'd been tired, annoyed, and he was being bossed around at the same time, he loathed any woman that had the guts to try to make him do as they told him to.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:47 pm
User Image

Tobi

Tobi made this point to come out of the bushes. " KONAN-SAN! Tobi is bored... " He said, smirking behind the mask, his onyx-hued optic peering out from the one eye-hole. Damn this body gave the eye to Kakashi... That just made his life harder, didn't it? Why yes. Yes it did. And because of it, his own power was permanent, but still. This was so annoying.

" Ita-san! Wait up! Tobi wants to still come with you! " called the orange-masked male. He was so tempted to show Itachi who he really was, but like he had said before, he was not supposed to be alive, and if someone found out he was alive-- like Sasuke, for example, then chaos would break loose.

Did he mention he was one of the founding fathers for Konohagakure? Yet, he only looked to be about thirty. A good few years ahead of Itachi, for sure. But, Itachi didn't know that he was Madara. The man that helped Itachi kill the rest of the Uchiha clan. Yes, it is true. He helped kill the Uchiha clan. Oh wow! What, don't tell me you thought that Itachi was-- hahahahaha. Yeah right.

[ I plan on posting as Hidan as well. ]

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:12 pm
User Image

Hidan

As the blue-haired female came into view, Hidan sighed, then soon went past Konan. " I ain't going back until that a** comes and gets me himself. Either that, or until I want to. " He said to her as he passed, then flickered off. He needed another sacrifice for Jashin, and he didn't care who tried to stop him. He was unable to be stopped, and that was how it'd be.

Appearing at the Konoha gates, Hidan walked right through, not giving a care in the world, as he heard shouting, then he slowly turned his head towards his left, seeing the two idiots in the stall for registering into Konoha. Flickering off, Hidan went further into Konoha, making his chakra stronger, more... Vibrant. Blood lust was what came over him. It wasn't that he was trying to make a scene-- well, in a way he was, but it was more like, he wanted to kill people, and to do that, he had to have people come after him.

It was so on.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:42 pm
User Image

Konan

Watching them all walk off, Konan cursed inwardly. Damn them all. Pein would not be pleased, and she knew how much he hated to have to do something that she could easily do-- but it seemed that no one would listen to her. She had to follow him.

Yes, stupid move, following Itachi Uchiha... Wielder of the mangekyo sharingan, but she really didn't care at this point in time. She had been told by Pein to go and get whoever was left, and take them to their new base. This was not helping!

"Itachi-kun! Wait up! " She called silently, as she easily caught up to both him and Tobi. No, she did not know the truth about the masked male, but she didn't suspect anything either. She had seen Pein yell at him, and that satisfied her. She had remained silent the entire time, but still. It was funny as hell to watch Pein get so overworked about something so stupid as leading some people to the base.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:52 pm
(( hm, that last post as Tobi confused me right at the end lol..I realize that Tobi indeed helped kill off the clan...but that last thing you wrote.. ))

The Uchiha's eyes flicked to Tobi, watching him bound over, then he looked to Hidan, he knew where Hidan was going..A smirk appeared on Itachi's face as he looked to Konan quickly. "It seems everyone is on my side this time Konan-san...you failed your little job to collect us..tell Leader-san, if he wishes for us to return..to come and get us himself instead of hiding away...." He was just about to turn around and walk away just when he remembered something, slowly turning to look back at Konan again. "Oh...and also..I advise you two do not use your little illusions on me..they dont work on me.." The Uchiha's calm expression returned to his face as he turned away and started to walk toward Konoha again.

So Tobi was following him and Hidan went on ahead...But why did Tobi like to follow him so much..? Why was he so attached to him? His eyes shifted to look at Tobi and watch him. "...Why are you so attached to me..and why are you following me, you normally obey orders.." He looked up ahead to watch the path, he wasnt quite interested in running into more Anbu, so he'd pay far more attention to the road this time.

Itachi continued to walk, heading up toward the Konoha gates and looking around, they would have to go through..which may need a slight diversion. Looking down at Tobi, he raised a brow. "It's either you or me...Shall I do this..? Or did you want to have alittle fun with the guards..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:01 pm
User Image

Tobi

[ How did it confuse you, Ita-kun? Oh-- the "Oh wow! What, don't tell me you thought that Itachi was-- hahahahaha. Yeah right." part? Well, That was just like, Tobi thinking those things, without actually thinking them. It's a little hard to explain. I mean, lots of people think that Tobi isn't Madara, so therefore, they don't know about him being a founding father, etc-- until the shippuden series. So... Everyone thinks that Itachi was the only one that killed the clan. That's really all there is to it. <3 Hope that helped! ]

Tobi continued to follow the other Uchiha, a light bounce in his steps. Naturally, behind the mask, his sharingan eye was constantly aware of his surroundings, but he was being his 'alter-self', Tobi. Man this was hard. As he heard the Uchiha speak, he walked more calmly. " Tobi wanted to be a rebel with Itachi-san. " He said simply, speaking in his high-pitched voice as he smirked behind the mask. " Tobi doesn't want to listen to someone as bossy as Konan-san anymore. " He added. Dammit, Itachi made a point when he spoke. He was completely being out of character. It was a little suspicious.

As they continued walking, sure enough the Konoha gates soon came into view. " Tobi thinks that Hidan-san has already gone through the gates, Itachi-san. There's no one there. " He said, rather blatantly. Sure enough, there were no guards there or anything. So much for some fun. He had had just the idea too-- but it would've given away his secret. Definitely can't have that.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:20 pm
(( Yes that part, and thank you for explaining...I already knew that Madara had helped Itachi kill off the clan, it was just the way you typed out that last bit that confused me, heh. hm, now that makes me think of what might happen if at some point we did have Tobi show his true identity to Itachi.. lol ))

Itachi watched Tobi and cocked a brow, Tobi was acting oddly, sure he was always odd, but he was being more odd then usual right now. He shrugged it off and looked around, taking notice that it was true. "Hm...indeed...oh well, no fun for you right now then...maybe someone will pop up later..." He walked through the gates and took a quick glance around before his eyes stopped at one of the many food places...that had reminded him..he hadnt eaten anything for atleast two days now, mostly on his own choice..His eyes watched the building before he continued to walk, wanting to find those three people.

His first glance shot down a street, perhaps who he was looking for was down there..? He really couldnt tell right now since the idiot Hidan was blotting out alot of the chakra signatures with his own. Besides, the chakra he was searching for right now was probebly hidden for certain reasons. "A rebel hm..? I only rebel because I choose not to allow those two to order me around...I am quite picky about who tells me what to do..." He narrowed his eyes slightly as he wandered down that exact road that he was watching.

His thoughts seemed to trail off to Pein, he wasnt too sure what to think of that man, he didnt really like Pein bossing him around either. "And what do you think of...Leader-san..." He seemed to say the last bit of his sentance quite sarcastically, showing he didnt really like Pein at all.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:41 pm
User Image

Tobi

[ lol, my pleasure. Yeah, sometimes my roleplaying skills get the worst of me when I don't get too much sleep-- get in a fight at school, etc.... Anyways. Oh, yeah. I beat the crap out of this preppy girl who counted entirely on me for a project, then didn't even show up. Stupid girl. So, when she showed up just as I was finishing the project, and said, " Dude, wtf happened to you? " Cause I looked like crap cause I was up until effing 4 am... I beat her pretty little face. Hmph. Mess with me... - growls -

Anyways, I'm thinking of MAYBE getting Tobi hurt or something in the future, and his mask MAYBE falling off-- and then. Yeah. It'll be interesting.

I really need more people in this roleplay. ]

Tobi shrugged. He wasn't really intending on fighting, because he knew that Itachi would recognize them from quite a few years ago. It had to be about... what, six or seven years ago? It was a little while ago. He himself had looked to be about twenty one or twenty three... Close to that. Itachi had been nineteen, if he remembered correctly. Man, so many good... And bad memories. He remembered bugging the hell out of Itachi cause he kept Sasuke alive.

" Tobi would like to know who Itachi-san is looking for... " He said, following Itachi, but also going his own ways. Naturally, you could tell what streets Hidan had been on, since they were all deserted, or covered with blood, so...

He wondered what things would be like if Itachi found out that it was him underneath this mask, and part of him wanted to find out. Seriously. Part of him wanted to take off this mask right now and just tell Itachi who he was.. But the smarter half of him told him not too.

" Leader-san? " He repeated. Why did he say it that way? What did he know?! " Leader-san... Yells a lot at Tobi. " He said finally, choosing the words carefully. At this point, he really had no clue what Itachi knew, but he was almost positive that he didn't know the truth.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers