Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:24 pm
Syuu starts to luagh. "It looks like rain."

Kacy looks at Syuu. "Dont do it Syuu."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:29 pm
"Hey,don't make me get forceful."he said,the arm he was carrying syuu in started to heat up.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:03 pm
Syuu gets more mad with the more pain she feels. A sword drops right in front of Hogosha. A knift falls and cuts the rope off of Syuu. She pushes away form him and rops on the growned."wepon rain jutsu." Wepons start to fall as it rains. Syuu takes off runing.

Kacy looks at Hogosha. "Shes not going to give up."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:08 pm
Name: Alex
Lives: on the road
What kind of ninja: electricity ninja
What jutus is used: energy and lightning jutus
eyes: green
Hair: dark brown
Pic: User Image
fav wepon: fans or sword  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:01 am
"I'ts ok I already got the money for her,the one she has are only illusions."he snapped his fingers and the money she had disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:34 am
Syuu sits behide a tree. Close to the road. But a every far away form where Hogosha is.

Kacy sighs. "Know i know why. i hate fire jutsu."  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:41 pm
"Well whatever...where going to stay here for the night she'll have to come back for you..."He said,he tied her to the tree,set up a fire,and..other things that he didn't tell her about.Soon he was done,and he sat down by the fire."Want any food?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:05 pm
Kacy starts to laugh. "Do you think shes dumb to come back? And no i dont want no food." Kacy starts to get mad that shes tied to a tree. The more she gets mad the wind starts to pick up.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:10 pm
"How about this,when she gets here i'll talk to both of you then i'll be on my way and be out of your two's hairs....Now are you sure youu don't want food i have some chicken."He said taking a leg off of the fire and taking a bite out of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:24 pm
"Im older then you. Why do i want a talking form you? And i dont want anything to eat. You my have put something in it." Behide Kacy back with one back and uses wind cut jutsu. Slowly the wind starts to cut the rope.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:33 pm
Soon he was finished with his food."Your right,i'll just leave you here then."The fire went out and hogosha packed his stuff and started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:40 pm
"Wait dont leave me here....In the dark...Pllllzzzzz dont leave me here..." She screams at Hogosha. Kacy trys to get lose.

Syuu goes to find Kacy. She heres screming. So she follows it.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:47 pm
"Why shouldn't I?"He asked

Hogosha had set up booby traps,trip wires kunai throwing,even a gaint log trap,along with trap holes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:03 pm
"I dont know just dont leave me here! Tied up! I ..i well do anything of you dont leave me here tied up!"

Syuu jumps in a tree. Looking around trying to find Kacy.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:07 pm
"Ok fine!"He said walking back over to her and sitting down next to her.Suposed to be older than me but whines alot! he thought to himself.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff