Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
The Akatsuki Hangout -Now Open- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Akatsuki?
  yes
  No
View Results

Houka_Kitsune

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:08 am
Miko runs through a village, laughing at two people who seemed to be chasing her. "It's your own fault you don't know how to hide your weapons!" she mocks, brandishing two swords she had just 'stolen'  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Kiyoko spotted this girl, she looked at her keeping an eye on the boy."What the hell is goin on around here?" She watched them both carefully, but decided to keep tabs on him, she then made a clone of herself as the clone followed the girl to check who she was.  

Diamond Sakura

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:32 am
Tenten looked around, she had noticed that Kiyoko had yet to return. Though she did find this weird, she knew better then to follow her. She thought to herself What is she upto now? She sighed as she lowered her mask and looked around,"Another Hyuuga clan rookie,...nice."

Temari stood beside her,"Your obsession with Neji makes you think that anything about the Hyuuga clan is cool." She sighed and then looked at Tenten and with a smirk asked,"So when are you finally going to tell him how you feel?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:03 pm
Lina appeared beside Itachi. "It wasn't very smart of you to be out in the open like that." she said.  

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:00 pm
The Uchiha hadnt been shocked when Lina had showed up, she was one of the people infact, that he expected to show up half the time. Without even turning to look at her, he seemed to smirk. "I had to be out in the open Lina...Or else Kiyoko could not finish her mission..." He continued to walk, heading deeper into the woods as he did so.

Caelus blinked, why was he being followed? Did he stick out THAT much? He turned around and searched the crowd around him before quickly heading off again, leaving the exam hall all together and heading into the streets of Konoha with another mochi hanging out of his mouth and humming a tune softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:26 pm
Kiyoko was intrigued by this individual, she wanted nothing more then to see him Spar. She was among the trees, as she activated her Sharingan she threw 5 kunai's at him awaiting for him to attack. She wanted to see if he was worthy.  

Diamond Sakura

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:14 pm
Caelus indeed loved his mochi, and treasured that box he held in his arms, but the moment those kunai came flying at him, he instantly dropped the box to the ground and did quite a few quick handsigns before lifting a hand as if to block the kunai. What this had done was caused an odd dark substance to mold around the kunai and make them too heavy to make it to him. Letting the kunai drop at his feet, he finished the mochi off in his mouth and swallowed it down before taking a more defencive pose. "Well, you've made your first move, why dont you show yourself.." He spoke in a more serious tone then his first impression would have seemed, the way he had acted before was just a half act to trick some people into thinking he was a push over. "I will have to buy more Mochi..that's a shame" He smirked, doing a few more quick handsigns as some of the shadows in the area seemed to creep toward him, leaking under him and slowly creeping up his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:21 pm
Kiyoko came down and landed on one knee and on one foot. She looked at him,"Your portraying a defenseless fool, but your chakra speaks all on its own. Who are you, and why have you come to Konoha?" She stood up and crossed her arms as she glared at him with a smirk, underneath her mask.She though that Pein, might like this individual.  

Diamond Sakura

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:28 pm
Caelus raised a brow, still making sure that the shadows gathered around him, just incase this girl would try something. "I was born here...into a happy little family, but after they were murdered I left for self training...I just felt like returning to keep watch for the murderer..." He said this in a low, and slightly cold tone. The shadows stopped moving just as they covered alot of his body, his emerald eyes watching her closely. "What is your business with me...? That attack was quite uncalled for..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:08 pm
She smirked underneath her mask,"I'm just watching over my village, after all that is the job of an ANBU." She looked at him and raised her mask, looking at him with her Sharingan active,"my family was slaughtered too, as for those kunai's,....I simply like to analyze my opponent before I appear before them, in this case I wanted to know, if you were a threat to Konoha."  

Diamond Sakura

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:45 pm
Lina sighed. I wonder if he already knows...but then again it is Itachi so he's probably figured my feelings out by now... she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:00 am
Caelus gave her a quite annoyed expression before finally dropping his hands at his sides, the shadows seemed to burst out of him and return to their places as he crossed his arms. "You have been stalking me this whole time just to do that?" He sighed heavily and looked down at the food he had just dropped, well he definately needed some more mochi now. "Now I must go to a shop later...that sucks! If I'd known you were only testing me, I wouldnt have dropped them" He kneeled down and picked up the mochi that had fallen to the ground, placing them back in the box so that he could throw them away later, Caelus certainly was not the type to litter, if he made a mess, he cleaned it up, it was his own law. "Well..I wouldnt bring harm to this village...It holds too many of my memories, if any harm came to it from me, I'd turn myself in..If someone else brought that harm however..." Caelus seemed to narrow his eyes greatly as he said this, yeah, he remembered the Akatsuki, he didnt know this woman had to do with it but he remembered he was most certainly against the Akatsuki because of his past.

Itachi slowed down slightly and looked back at Lina with a calm expression, he hadnt been bothered really that everyone kept showing up, actually he didnt mind the company since his own partner had been on a mission and away from him. "Are you going to be following me for a while..?" He asked Lina this in a somewhat quiet voice, of course he figured out that she liked him, he just hadnt said anything.  

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:33 am
Lina smirked. He's figured it out, then. That's no surprise... she thought to herself. "Probably." she said, still smirking.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:50 am
Kiyoko looked at him, she was intrigued by him, she smiled."I'm done with you, if I see ay suspicious behavior from you then expect a visit from me again. However, if you intend to inflict no harm to this village then I will let you go without any further delays." She took some money out of her pocket and tossed it to him,"That should pay my debt." With this she vanished, but she was still intrigued, but for this day, she would let him free.  

Diamond Sakura

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:37 pm
Caelus sighed, staring at Kiyoko half blankly, that is..Until she tossed money at him. Lifting his hands, he caught the money and bowed his head, trying to be as respectful as he could to the person who'd just attacked him. "Thank you.." He watched her take her leave, turning away himself and walking back through the village with his box and the money. The moment he found a place to throw away the old mochi, he did so and headed toward a shop where he could get more. He wouldnt eat them right away though.

The Uchiha nodded, turning away and walking again, he supposed he could stop at the lake first before he left Konoha all together. He did have to wait for Kisame afterall, so he would just waste a bit of time around the forests. "Just dont draw attention...I am in no condition to fight at the moment..I wasted some chakra earlier.."  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff