Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
Da chat stop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:55 pm
That's cool. I think I have the same history class as you do.. only next year.. lol.
~sigh~ No body listens to me with that. I am carefull enough not to get myself killed, and that's what matters, right? One of my friends thinks I'm gonna jump infront of a car. They don't like me involved with streets 'cause of that. Though it is my fault, they need to let it go. I joked about getting hit before like 2 years ago. ~sigh~
I wouldn't physically fight you. No fight?
Lol, ja. Storis take more than the time I take on poems. Normally poems take me like 15 min. lol. Stories are harder sometimes because you have to keep the idea going for longer..
Lol, don't jeprodise sleep just to talk with me. I don't always get on and it'd be like a big waste then.
That's good the test went pretty well. Was it like an essay test?
I've been different from my normal. It feels weird. ... lol. Too many emotions are mixing in my head to even try to explain it.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:05 am
Well, since I'm going to be retaking it next year anyway it all works out, doesn't it?
I'll take you seriously, I don't think you're going to do anything dumb and get yourself hurt.
Ok, that's a relief, the logistics of getting that to occur were blowing my mind!
I've tried doing both at various points, I can't seem to hold on to my stories for long enough to make a difference, and my poetry, I've already explained how much that sucks.......
Meh, sleep isn't that important to me, I'd rather talk to my friends than sleep any day.
The test had eighty multiple choice questions (five options)(55 minutes), one DBQ (document based question; it gives a prompt like evaluate if Jackson's war on the Bank of the United States was good for the common man or not, then it gives seven or eight documents from the time of the event which pertain to the question, and using the information in the documents and prior knowledge answer the prompt), and two of four FRQ's (free response questions; standard short essays)(2hours, 10 minutes).
I'm sorry that there are so many things mixing in your head, I don't often get that problem, I fight my body and mind to keep them under very strict control all the time.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:13 am
It's okay. I'm used to it. There is hardly even just one or two things in my head. I get too bored easily to really let that happen, but now it's kinda different 'cause I'm not the one choosing it. lol
Lol, yeah, I guess it works out then. Why re-take it?
Lol, wow. That's a surprise. But yeah... it's nice. Thanks.
My stories generally die as wel, but right now I have one that's not dead.... yet... so I'm working on it. I out of ideas for poems. Both can be chalenging. No feeling bad about not being good at it.
Lol, I'm the same way with sleep. I ended up scareing myself out of sleep for a couple days, lol.
Ah.. That test sounds.... hard.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:31 am
You're not the one choosing it, how is this happening?
*looks around* I kind of need to retake it to graduate, I kind f failed it because I forgot to turn in a lot of the assignments. Yeah pretty bad, I'll do really well on the A.P. Exam for a class that I failed.....
You're Welcome.
Yes, ma'am,I'll stop feeling bad about not being good.
Sleep, who needs it?!?!?!?!?!
No, not really, just long, My three essays were only a total of four pages long, one of my friends wrote eight pages of stuff.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:39 am
FAmily issues and a new group I'm hanging with at school. I don;t like them... but I'm in the group to be with the one who is my friend that has joined it.
~shrugs~ That's not bad. That means you know what's going on in the class, just didn't remember to turn stuffs in.
Lol, you called me ma'am.... That's funny..
Lol, my hypocritic friend needs sleep, lol.
Ah.... Stupid long test then.... lol. That wouldn't be that bad..
My finals week got messed up by snow, so 3 days of finals got condensed into 2 and we only had like an hour for each final.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:55 am
Aah, I see. Lucky me, all my friends are all part of the same group!
It'd be better if I'd just turned the work in.
Indeed it is somewhat amusing......
It's enough, I'll say that much about it.
Ooh, that sucks, I'm sorry.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:23 am
That's cool. My friends generally hate each other..
Lol, yeah.. That's probably true.. but you'll know how to do it.
~nods~
Lol, yeah.. wouldn't be likely to finish it really early, huh?
It wasn't that bad.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:27 am
Wow, that's gotta suck.......
True, plus he give out the same assignments every year so since I've already got them all and have them done all I need to do next year is turn them in!
So........
Uh, I had about a half hour left at the end of it where I just sat there and watched the trains off in the distance.
I you say so....

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:52 am
~shrugs~ I've gotten used to it.
That's nice. You'll have less work to do and it'll be easier. Is it a hard class?
~nods~ That's cool. I finished all but math early. Math teacher didn't shorten his test, just made it worth less, so it would normally take double the tine we had.. lol.
It wasn't bad.. just different, 'cause the teachers made their tests worth less or shorter.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:58 am
Not particularly, just a lot of note taking.
On the other hand, if I hadn't failed AP US I would have finished everything except for English early, which is somewhat sad since all of our English teachers love me.
I guess that kind of balances out the lack of time, a little.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:25 am
Ah. Note taking isn't bad..
That's cool you have basically everything done early. What grade are you in? I'm in 10th.
That's cool they like you.
Yeah.. It was just nice to get it over with and know I passed them all. The math one scared me most 'cause it was worth the most of the grade of all of them.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:32 am
Yeah, except that I took about 150 pages of notes there.
I'm in the 11th grade.
Well, since I'm an aide for one of the teachers therefore they all use me, plus it just happens that I know most of them already, too.
Whoa, I'm glad you did well, though.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:52 am
That's lots of notes.. I hope I don't lose them, lol.
Cool..
Yeah.. My friend is an aide like that. I was an aide last semester, but basically did nothing, so I was bored..
~shrugs~ Guess so.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:01 pm
I moved mine out of their notebooks and into a big binder, now all I have to do is keep track of that binder.....
Yeah, cool.......that's definitely the word for it.
This is probably the best place for me to be an aide, this department needs it the most plus I'm very good at what they have me do in addition to being quite speedy at it as well.....Last semester I was the aide for the Library, I sat there and did my homework everyday, no one cared.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:39 pm
Lol. Good luck with that. {keeping track of binder..}
Lol, that's the only possitive word I can think right now.. lol. It's gonna be a hard year for me.
Lol. That's good that you can help them. It's less boring, too. Were you bored before?

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff