Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
If you could.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Blind God

Savage Prophet

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:09 am
Oh, and I'd say Darken Rahl, but he's already dead. Destroy him utterly, perhaps? Richard did something close in Temple of the Winds, but he just sent him to a deeper level of the Keeper's Shadow. If the Keeper wanted him to get closer to the mortal world, he could send him closer to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:22 am
Sammael Laertes
Does the blood beast count as a character?

....yea i guess it does...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

puppyymca

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:51 am
ooooo i would love this... I always Hated Nadine.. but isnt she dead lol.. next to that Jagang.. the sisters of the dark totally.. Im happy Pasha died.. sorry i just hate all these girls tryign to get on Richard.. DAMN ... ok ill try and hold myself together.. lets just say.. Jagang, sisters of the dark, all the men on the Imperial orders side AND any girl who ever tried to jack Richard from Kahlan... sept Nicci.. poor Nicci.. although i used to really not like her at all.... ok yep lol..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:05 pm
puppyymca
ooooo i would love this... I always Hated Nadine.. but isnt she dead lol.. next to that Jagang.. the sisters of the dark totally.. Im happy Pasha died.. sorry i just hate all these girls tryign to get on Richard.. DAMN ... ok ill try and hold myself together.. lets just say.. Jagang, sisters of the dark, all the men on the Imperial orders side AND any girl who ever tried to jack Richard from Kahlan... sept Nicci.. poor Nicci.. although i used to really not like her at all.... ok yep lol..

....Nicci's....okay....i still dont like her that much...and i still dont trust her.....Richard shoulda killed her.....now that the bond is gone that is......i woulda...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Miroku2235
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:33 pm
Nicci is ok...before she turned good I wanted her to die so badly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:20 pm
yes die from something like excessive use of the pear....if you dont know wut that is its a dark age torture device that wuz shaped like a pear and inserted into a woman's v****a or a** if they committed a sex crime, and a mans a** if he committed a sex crime. after insertion you would pull on the end and the pear would split extending blades and spines and the torturer would then pull it out after it had opened and extended destroying the hole it wuz placed in and causing a wound that would take days to kill....not fun basically....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

The Blind God

Savage Prophet

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:02 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
yes die from something like excessive use of the pear....if you dont know wut that is its a dark age torture device that wuz shaped like a pear and inserted into a woman's v****a or a** if they committed a sex crime, and a mans a** if he committed a sex crime. after insertion you would pull on the end and the pear would split extending blades and spines and the torturer would then pull it out after it had opened and extended destroying the hole it wuz placed in and causing a wound that would take days to kill....not fun basically....
User Image User Image ........tmfi....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:29 am
Sammael Laertes
Platinum_Behemoth252
User Image User Image ........tmfi....

tmfi? dont think i have ever heard that one in all my years on the net....wut it mean....and i like dose emotes...alter them yourself? or someone did?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Ambyre89

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:09 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:35 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Ambyre89

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:16 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:37 pm
Ambyre89
heart

*giggles like a little girl*
eek ...... eek
....wow where did that come from.....

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Ambyre89

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:50 pm
just a randome heart *jumps and point* oh! there goes another!!!!

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:06 pm
Ambyre89
just a randome heart *jumps and point* oh! there goes another!!!!

heart

xd GOO!!! xd  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Ambyre89

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:33 pm
ninja 4laugh