Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
don't have a name for it yet (vampire knight) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:37 pm
Bikou Heads off, parking his Motorcycle towards the Academy, where no on can find it. Afterwards he went straight to the Night Dorms spotting Kain waiting for him in the front door.

"Hey, Better hurry up or Kaname is really going to get your butt." Kain said

"What is he mad about now?" Bikou said in a quip reply.

" Just Hurry up, Gyoku, you know better not to leave campus without permission" Kain said impatiently

Bikou Laughs and sighs saying:

"Anyways, that Kuran doesn't Scare me, he can put as many buckets on me as he can, but it will never break me..."

Kain sighs in disbelief as he and Bikou enter the dorm Lobby.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:59 pm
Rei sighed in slight boredom. She decided to wander around a bit. After all, star-gazing was no fun if you only watched from one spot. Maybe she could find a few fangirls to knock out and bring back to their dorms in the meantime of watching the beautiful starry night. And if anyone skipped classes, she could ask if they wished to star-gaze as well. Perhaps try to beat one up? She didn't like Ruka much... She proceeded in the direction of the Moon Dorms.  

Turnways Occultist

Dapper Elocutionist

R e a n C a r n a

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:51 pm
Username: Rean_Biter
Name: Akemi "Bella" Aasai
Apperance:
User Image
Day/Night Class: Night Class

Blood Background: Pureblood

Friends: Ichijo, Kaname, Aidou, Yuki, some more people yet to be discovered

Crushes:Takuma Ichijo, Akatsuki Kain

Personality: Akemi is a outgoing girl, she speaks her mind when her nose isn't inside another manga book, or novel, or any type of book. She likes to skip classes to take walks, it's not that she doesn't like class, she doesn't like schedules. She's not like other vampires, she has self control. She hates squeaky noises like for example the squeak of a piece of packaging white thingys.

Background: She grew up in a library going to a human school(to learn self control). She grew loving books and humans, and not really worrying about anything. Until, she was 16 human years old, her entire family was slaughtered by another pureblood. The reality of life hit her smack in the face. Afterwards the smack, she started taking archery, Kung Fu, Karate, Tai Chi and all different sort of martial arts.
[/  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:03 pm
Akemi sighed as she walked out of the classroom. It was time for her walk. She couldn't bear to stay in the stuffy classroom.
"Man, things can get tiresome" she sighed.
She walked over into the Moon Dorms again and entered the lobby.

She looked over to Bikou and Kain and sighed again.

She knew that Kaname probably had another errand for them.

"Hi" Akemi said as she walked over to the two.

R e a n C a r n a

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:09 pm
Kain Nods as Bikou smiles and waves.

Bikou then heads off to the Piano in the lobby and starts playing a theme similar to Dearly Beloved from Kingdom hearts

Kain leans against the wall waiting for Kaname to Arrive.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:30 am
Akemi waved back, her smile small. She sighed, she wanted to leave and countinue her walk. Though, something told her not to. She walked over and sat on the sofa. Leaning on one side of it, twirling her hair. Now or dasy things seemed more complicated.

R e a n C a r n a

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:21 pm
Bikou sighs in boredom, he looked at himself, thinking what to do...in a split second he grinned wildely. Bikou it seemed was up to no good again.

"Ohhhh...Kain." Bikou said smiling

Kain looks up, catching his wicked grin, "Oh no, don't tell me you got yourself a new scheme..."

"Oh ho! A jolly good one, i think Aidou and Ichijo is going to love this!!!"

Kain sighs in disbeliefs, So what is it now? Spit it out

"On time my silent autistic fellow, in time." Bikou chuckles as if he was a villian. "Here is my hint, It starts with 'M' and ends with an 'L', and it is only made for the day class"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:01 pm
Akemi had nothing better to do but listen. In hearing what Bikou just said, Akemi's eyes widened and she stood up and turned on her heels.

"What type of meal is this?" Akemi smiled, as long as didn't involve drinking blood she was okay with it.

R e a n C a r n a

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:39 am
"In the other hand, my idea sounds stupid"
Bikou Pouts.

Christ Almighty, Bikou Spill it out!

Bikou turns at Kain, silently laughing at Kain's fallible resistance to know Bikou's idea.

Bikou sighs and smiles:

"Very well then, if any of us remember in the Human Cultures class, we were studying culture in the 1900's in Europe. What caught my eye was the Bohemian craze that ran in europe, similar to the beatnik and Hipie soceity."

Kain thinks for a minute,: "Thats right, i remember that, didn't they go to france, in a place called 'Momartre', in some humans say, the villlage of sin?"

"You are getting close, young grasshopper" Bikou says, observing Kain's memory skills.

"The thing is, the Bohemians, loved all forms of culture, Music, writters, poets, artist. One time they mixed their professions together to make the ultimate recipe, specillay hosted, in a Night Club known as the Moulin Rouge"

Kain counted the profession togther: "Let's see, Music+Writting+Art+Poetry...."

As Kain determined the equation, Bikou then Looks at Akemi, wondering if she knows the Mixture.

[Since Nobody s being Aidou(or doesn't come over here) I have decided to be Aidou and Ichijo ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:00 am
Akemi stood there knowing nothing, then she thought for a second and then her eyes grew with realization. "Okay so, when are you going to tell Aidou and Ichigo? And don't you think Kaname will be furious if he shows up and your not here?" she questioned. Always knowing that they could do it later, but Bikou probably wanted to do it now.

R e a n C a r n a

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:31 pm
Bikou Chuckles, inching out another hint.

"Now now, now, we can't do it now, then when are we going to do the rehearsals? Oh, and beleive me, i think Aidou and Ichjo know already..." Bikou grins.

"Oh...in thought of that, i think Kaname will change his mind, i'm hoping..."

Kain suddnely turns his head towards the hat/coat rack: Come out Aidou, i know your hiding

Aidou crawls out the rack quickly, Oh oh! I know what it is, i know what Bikou is trying to do, pick me, pick me!

Bikou sighs, "I wnat to see if Akemi knows...." Bikou looks at Akemi with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Akemi sighed at fact that she was being tested, she had no idea. She always skipped classes alot so that was a major blow. Akemi's thoughts were twirling in different directions. Until, a invisible light bulb went over her head. She walked over to Aidou and poked his arm lightly. "What is Bikou talking about? You know I take my walks around the Time of Human Cultures class. Please tell me, really hate being left out." she whispered into Aidou's ear.

R e a n C a r n a

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:09 am
Mr. Gyoku is trying to have the night class do a Musical/Play! Aidou replies in ecstacy.

Bingo! Yatzee! Congratulations! Bikou says as he waits for any respones.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:08 pm
Akemi sighed, Did he have to yell it out. "Okay, then. When are we doing this play? And do you know what play we should do?" she exclaimed as she twilded her hair between her fingers. "Maybe we could do a romance play." and nudged her elbow into Aidou, she knew if he had a good part he could make the day class girls like him more.

R e a n C a r n a

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:01 pm
Bikou laughs and then halts as if he realized something.......Thats the part i haven't gone to yet

Bikou grins widley and ends with a evil chuckle... twisted

i know one thing for sure Bikou says with a slow intent. I know for sure i'm going to involve all the guardians, esecially Yuuki. That my friends, will make Kaname not interfere!

Aidou and Ichijo look at Bikou with shock, knowing that Bikou is going to Gamble with fate, giving huge consequences.

Aidou persuades Bikou to get out of the Kaname/Yuuki subject and ask:
So what play is it?

Bikou replies be going: Well, i haven't decided yet, but i know for sure it's a romance... Bikou giggles Thou shalt go shakeseare? Nay, shall thou Beast and Beauty, Phantoms? Spectacular Spetacular? Bikou looks at everyone, asking which is good. there all to good for me, i know  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff