Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Online Relationships? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you?!?
  No
  YEAH!
  i have one as we type ;D
View Results

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:17 pm
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Soviet Mudkipz
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Soviet Mudkipz
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Just got into one on... uh... Thursday, yeah, Thursday. His name is Atticus. He'll be coming down here to see some concerts with me, if all goes well.
is his last name finch?

not funny.
i couldn't resist, i was thinking about saying something about getting in a relationship with kids involved but that'd be stupid.

didn't like that book.

regardless, his real name is andrew. introducing him as atticus makes conversation interesting.
i didn't like the book either, nor the band  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:02 pm
I don't really mind it. I met people who wanted to have a relationship...but I was not in to it. I met another person and it went well. Thats only a chance in a life.  

Vaknar21

Kevin Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:12 pm
Meh I say go nuts. I actually think it's ok if you're able to actually go visit each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:18 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Soviet Mudkipz
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Soviet Mudkipz
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Just got into one on... uh... Thursday, yeah, Thursday. His name is Atticus. He'll be coming down here to see some concerts with me, if all goes well.
is his last name finch?

not funny.
i couldn't resist, i was thinking about saying something about getting in a relationship with kids involved but that'd be stupid.

didn't like that book.

regardless, his real name is andrew. introducing him as atticus makes conversation interesting.

I've never picked up the book, and I've never heard of the band.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:03 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Soviet Mudkipz
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Soviet Mudkipz
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM

not funny.

didn't like that book.

I've never picked up the book, and I've never heard of the band.
keep it that way  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:25 pm
Yes sir.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

XOXNekoNanaXOX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:26 pm
My first relationship was online. Let me tell ya, it went KABOOMIE!
Even still the person I was with keeps saying it was her fault, than my fault, than goes on how she felt how I felt when she broke up with me for at least two months every other day.

We were happy at first, we have been together for a year. (Friend-wise)
Than, we started fighting, she kept snapping at me. Even saying she had enough with dealing with me.

Our communication sucked, why? Well, I bottled myself up, because I never had experience of a personal relationship with someone.

She than admited she loved someone else. In a so-called sibling way. Than she breaks up with me, and says to go for oppurtunities. She goes with the girl she loved that I kept telling her to go for, and now she is single as well. (She broke up with the other person she loved)

She says she doesn't know if it is a 'romantic' way or a 'best friend' way. Now saying I'm the 'sibling' way.

And the worst part that sucked ^^.

I had to deal with everything, she never was there for me.

And at the end. The truth revealed itself.

I put more effort. She never really applied herself.

She is pretty much a selfish bi**h. =D And now I am too addicted to her to forget about her and leave her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:31 pm
...Sounds like pointless drama to me.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

XOXNekoNanaXOX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:44 pm
It probably is *shrugs* Eh, thank for pointing that out though  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:12 am
So Atti was all like "Painkiller addiction" and I was all like "b&" so yeah, not with him anymore.  

ffsghyanbh

Princess_Black_Diamond

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:34 pm
Yeah, just as long as i tell them that i already got someone in the real world and they do too. But most of the time, we are just friends who say act like it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:52 am
I guess its ok I have had one or two but in the end it really dosent work out at all but its fun while it last's but its still lacking what relashionships need is just being able to see the person and hold there hand thats part of what relashionships need if it online they do something like *holds hand* but thats not nearly the same in anyway at all because your prity mutch telling them im holdin your hand online but in real life you get to feel the warmth of there touch but yea have your fun online but in the end it never works out at all....  

xXsneezleXx

BlueSarah379

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:27 pm
I dont really like internet relationships maybe flirting here and there but not really anything more.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:29 pm
I kinda want an online relationship just to try to find out how to have steady one but ya, I prefer face to face.  

Wolf_Cat_Inuku

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games