Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anguish The Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:01 pm
(kinkaru will though)"swordesmen sparring arena  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:06 pm
(well he doesn't have my bloodline so he can't control it like i can but okay)  

Havok-Trance

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:08 pm
BLADES GRAVE STONE

THOSE WHO SEEK POWER WILL ALWAYS CONQUER OBSTACLES IN THEIR PATH NO MATTER WHAT THE COST.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:12 pm
awww so the little akatski died then? LMAO  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:31 pm
oroami punched luri in the cheek "you never disrespect the dead."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:35 pm
Here Lies "V", the unknown pale ninja... who died in battle  

Ryikk Nara

Jugernaunt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:51 pm
Watsasumi and Nami stumble across the grave yard as they are taking there stroll "um Nami you dont think shes here do you" Watsasumi hesitated to ask. Nami looks up at Watsasumi. "I must search and see for my self." Hours pass and it seems as though shes now were to be seen then out of the corner of his eye he sees "akarui rein." "Mother!" he reads the head stone: Akarui Rein mother with an undieing love for her son. He falls to his knees as tears fall from his eyes. "mother i am back and i will find your killers even if it means my own death!" Nami walks up beside him and rubs her head on his shoulder. Watsasumi pets her head as he rises up. He throws a rose in the middle of his mothers grave "Nami my friend we have our selfs a tough road ahead of us." "we will find our selfs among tall obstacles and titans of great strengths." "Non the less our story has just started and we will lie in historical scrolls for ever." "You still up for the challenge my dear friend?" Nami looks up to him and give a noble roar" "Than let our story truly begin" Watsasumi said as they are walking out of the cemetery of their fallen brothers and sisters.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:15 pm
Hiroku stands outside the graveyard holding a rag of a piece of cloth. He holds it up to his wolf, Lobo's, nose. " Lobo, track! " A few seconds later his wolf came back . " So where are they lead them to me. " Hiroku follows his wolf until he stops in front of two grave stones. One reads Shihiram Shiro loving father, devoted husband died before his time. The other one reads Hira Shiro Loving mother, would do anything for her clan. " Mother, father... If it wasn't for the clan ceremony I would've been there... or at least be with you now. " Hiroku stands there for a while reflecting on the past and how it should have been in the future. He stands there expecting tears or some sort of sadness. His wolf whimpers a bit. " I know they were the ones who raised you in the beginning. " Hiroku takes out his blade they were inscribed with words only known to the clan. It read Live for nothing, or die for something. The blades dark blue blade made of pure sapphire and black hilt shined brightly under the sun. Hiroku gets the rag out and puts it on his father's grave. He takes his leave after a few minutes.  

iSalvadoreno

Muppins

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:58 pm
{{since it seems to be a trend~}}

Ame walked through the large iron gates with a light bounce in her step as she went on her way to visit her great-grandmother's grave. Grave cleaning and visiting was a yearly activity her parents made her participate in since she the day she was born. Now Ame continued the practice out of habit. Besides, it didn't hurt to honor her ancestors every once in a while. Just because she took part as one of the Seven didn't mean she wasn't a decent person at heart. Ame followed the familiar carved out path to a shabby looking grave marker.
'Seems like you could use some Spring cleaning.' Ame got down to her knees and pulled out all the unwanted weeds. She picked up any trash that laid about and scrubbed the smooth marble headstone till it shone brightly even in the dull light of dusk. A familiar tune started to play in Ame's head and gracious smile formed at the corner of her lips as she started to hum along. By the time she was finished pampering her great-grandmother's grave, Ame's hair was no longer neatly made up. A stray strand of her long hair draped the front of her face and she blew a puff of air to get it out of the way. As a final touch, she placed a fresh white waterlily on the clean and tidy grave. Satisfied with her work, she decided to wander around the rest of the graveyard to pass the time. Ame rose and took one final look at her great-grandmother's grave before turning and pursuing the cobblestone path.

~make a wish~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:25 pm
(if you kill someone or someone in mist dies post there tombstone here)  

Anguish The Avenger

kaname342

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:30 pm
Kaname wandered aimlessly in the graveyeard thinking there's no point in coming here, I've got no one to visit, so why be here then kaname felt pain but no physical, what would it be like to visit a dead loved one here. she wandred. Then tears fell down her face as she remembered the blurred pictures of her dark past. The blood shed threw the floor, the darkness that loomed over the corpse of her dearly beloved parents. The worst part was the corpse of her parents where taken and were never seen. Kaname cried silently. but there was only one thing that stopped this moment, the scent of white lilies in the air, the scent made kaname drop to her knees with tears running down her face. mom she thought but loosing the scent Kaname bowed her head and smiled mom she thought, thank you for making me feel your presence  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:01 pm
name: Anguish

Bio: gave his life to defeat the akatsuki so he had his soul sealed in his brother giveing him the demon as well as all of his jutsu. Remember him well.  

Anguish The Avenger

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:19 pm
yuri walked up to his mother's grave,mom I've been getting stronger I promise I will avenge you he walked of heading to the academy  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:44 am
Mizu Hyoton.

Suddenly assassinated during his chunnin exam his body was never found.

(( the guy did not bother do this so since i have his body i think ill be the one to do this ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Setnaro Shiro

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:12 pm
Setnaro walks through the gates of mist grave yard with flowers in his hand. Setnaro keeps walking straight till he saw his mothers tombstone. he gets on his knees and puts the flowers down in front of the tombstone and starts to pray. After about five minutes of praying he says to the tombstone "mother i know its been a long time since i came and visited you well im came to apologize and i have a reason but its not a good one my excuse is that ive been training an..and ive been training hard so i can avenge you and father's death...well um..huh i have to go now im next in the chunnin exams wish me luck" with that setnaro gets up and runs straight for the chunnin exams battle field.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff