Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
claw and dagger ((closed T_T)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you fight
  yes
  no
  i'm afraid to die
  feel the sting of my blade
  i vow to win!!!
View Results

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:48 pm
yeah may the best fur win *takes her paw and gasps* you have another sight dont you?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:56 pm
alu:i cant see...but i can still ar smell and touch...
scar: and i can always guide her we are kinda intune with eachother  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:24 pm
ahhh i see later *walks close to alu and wispers in her ear*soon you will have the soul sight when that time comes i need you to look at my soul dont worry your brother*walks to the door*well if you guys need me im next door  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:44 pm
scar: k buddy just be careful and next time...if your hot then rest....
alu: *trys to find her way back to a seat*
scar: *helps her* and its time for bed for you sis....*tucks her in bed* night...
alu: night night brother...*sleeps with questions in her mind about the soul sight*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:57 am
Swords:she has the sight of demons if you let us drink her blood we can give them to you. why so i cant see what is inside me and find out if dad was right? no we would never keep you from yourself but please let us drink. no they were kind to him they both deserve the life they were given. and you dont? not if i kept killing for you two. im getting some sleep we have a fight tomarow*lays down in the big bed hoping the dreams wont come back and hoping the sight will come tomarow*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:07 pm
alu: *sleeps wondering about the new stranger* why did he say that?...
scar: *sleeps soundless*

~dawn~

scar: *gets ready waiting on his sister to get done cleaning up* hey sis you done takeing your shower?
alu: ya...i cant find the door...i got a towl on dont worry
scar: *comes in and helps her get dress* there...i also put some healing tools in your pockets...and a hunting knife just incase i cant protect you...
alu: i dont want you to die brother...your the only thing i have left...
scar: *smiles and kisses his sister on teh forhead* dont worry sis...all i have on my mind is getting your eyes fixed...*they both go out and go to the tourment place*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:35 pm
*gets out of bed and showers and get dressed in fighting clothes*hehehe its going to be a good day yes it is dkor we cant wait to shed blood in the arena*walks over and picks up swords*yes you will but scar and alu shall live the have proven to me there lives are worth living *walks over to the arena*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:56 pm
alu: it smells weird brother,,,
scar: i know sis just cover your nose  

MoonSilver777

omega_fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:47 pm
out of no where a screen appears it's like a tv screen but there is no tv around it it's just floating. a voice comes on the screen "well well well it seem we have a team going here, wonder how long it will last once the tornament picks up, speaking of which mister slayer your first opponent is waiting" a picture of zero appeared "this is him, butter find him befor he finds you" the voice laughed evily "hhhhahhaaahhaha" and the screen dissapeared  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:48 pm
((you could have pm'ed me that you were starting...3 whole pages with out me))  

omega_fox

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:01 pm
(we just got the storyline ready :3)
scar: *growls* comeon sis!!! stay close...
alu:*finds scars back and gets on it as they both look for him* brother...he has to be around here somewere  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:10 pm
a guard stops slayer at the arena entrance "sorry sir but this is ment for the final round....the tornament comences threw out the island, you match has already been anounced" he showed a pic of zero

zero walked threw the town looking for his opponent  

omega_fox

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:24 pm
scar: *runs up to zero and kicks him with alu still on his back. stops beside a bush* sis...stay down in the bush til i come back for you...dont move from this spot...*he goes back and begans to attack zero with his sord* lets fight!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:29 pm
Scar!!!!*slayer yells* this is my fight today *drawing one sword out*well kar it looks like you get some blood today zero i am slayer and you will die today!*rushes at him sword at the ground*  

slayer898

omega_fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:37 pm
zero stood up strightening his glasses "well you guys don't waste a second do you, and only one of you gave his name, how rude" he looked over the rim of his glasses at them "flash dance" he wispered, and dissappeared, he reeappeared be hind them but his image looked fuzzy like on an old tv, then another zero appeared, they both where in a running position, another appeared then another and another, dust was flying all over the place....((for you bleach fans just picture ichigo when he frst used his bankai)) "whats the matter guys can't keep up" he said, his images had sorrounded scar and slayer  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff