Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
do u think the fmws manga is sadder or the anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u think the fmws manga is sadder or the anime?
manga
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
anime
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:49 pm
Actually, I think the manga made more sense and was more complex than the anime. Even though Mitsuki said she was waiting for Eichi even though she knew he was dead, it put a lot of understanding in what she said at the beginning of the manga when she says that she's not afraid of dying and that she's always wanted to try dying once and that she doesn't want to lose her voice more than she is afraid of death. I think the reason why is because that in the anime Eichi says he likes the way she sang and when Mitsuki remembers this, her singing is her way of connecting to Eichi.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:58 am
MemoryDragon
supa_candy
I've only read the manga...and I thought that the manga was sad...I can't really say though because I haven't seen the anime. I'm just wonder, could anyone tell me how the anime ending is different to the manga ending?? Thanks whee

The entire ending, basically... It's like, completely different... As Onigiri has mentioned, Meroko becomes an angel but never sees Izumi again (Izumi's transition to anime really sucked. I hated his character before I read the manga... Such potential but no follow up...). Other than that... Well, the manga had a super happy ending and the anime had a bittersweet one. You really just have to watch it, since it is so different...

ooohh...sounds sad.... crying Meroko has to see Izumi kun crying .....now I gotta watch it... domokun  

supa_candy

Mirraya

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:15 pm
the anime is a lot more sad. (i haven't read all the volumes of the manga yet.) but i personally like the manga better. mitsuki... is less annoying in the manga. don't get me wrong, i love mitsuki a lot. it's just... she has a better personality in the manga.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:36 pm
Oh I deffinatly found the manga far more sad, book three and four made me cry and as i've read it all allready but am only buying it all now, I know I'm gonna cry. 'Specaily Izumi's human life that was SO SAD! crying  

Moggleberry

AnimeChick4DDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:02 pm
i think that out of the most part (the first three volumes that i've read), the manga is sadder. however...parts in the anime (which i just finished today!! ^_^ ) were DEFINITELY sad, i even cried! *sniff sniff*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:14 pm
Manga made me cry, where as the anime didn't so I'd guess manga for my vote whee  

Moggleberry

Chibi Merrick

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:34 pm
well, I don't usually cry over an anime or manga, but full moon definetely got me going more then once.

I find the anime went on for a long time, and there were mostly really intense parts that were really sad. Those I think were the saddest. And the ending, even though it's happy, made me cry so much because it was sappy? lol

The manga, however, I find was much more sad in general, and had a few really intense moments too. So I think the manga was sadder because of that. And because you know much more background story about everyone too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:09 pm
I believe the anime was sadder. Just seeing the character moving and adding the music made it feel much sadder, like you could feel the characters pain. crying But the manga is also sad in its own way.  

Little Miss Maria

x_Yume_x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:42 am
I think the manga is more serious sad...but the ending of the anime made me cry though whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:00 pm
i haven't read the manga ending, but so far its sad, i cried. as for the anime, i haven't seen it. Are the endings really different?  

kittiko

nwfan13_jez

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:31 am
The ending is really diffrent.....I say that there the manga and anime has its uniques after all they are different so you cant really tell somettimes.
Im a person that learns through a mixture of listening, visual, and reading. Its the same with mangas and animes they both made me cry. Though i cried more n the anime. But the manga has mmore details such as izumis past which i also cried.
I think its the same coz even though i cried more in the anime, its harder to get people to cry when reading, so even when it only made me cry in some part, it is harder, (if you get what im saying coz im almost rambling now)
And it depends on the person, they may not cry alot when reading coz they have no emotional imagination like someone i know stressed but was literally soaked with tears in the movies stare
But then again, im just a crybaby wink  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:22 pm
I'm only half way though the anime and its been awhile since I've read the manga but I think the manga was sadder. The anime is too funny to make it seem sad. I watched the first 43 minutes for the last episode and that was really sad. That was only 3 minutes so maybe I might change my mind after I finish the series.  

Cheesypoof

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mitsukiyume

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:58 am
lol.. sry but i found the anime pathetic compared to the anime.. i was lik: THAT'S IT?!?

it had to have been the manga for me... there was so much more death in the manga and we never did find out in the anime the truth about jona-san and izumi....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:01 pm
Defiently Manga  

dianakitsune

The Only Red Rabbit

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:19 pm
Hnnn.. hard to decide.

I haven't read all the manga yet, but I'm getting there. ((Volume 5))
I'd have to say the manga is more depressing and deep since it actually dives into the characters past and background. And the fact that Mitsuki knew all along that Eichi was dead, yet was still doing what she was completely floored me. The character personalities were a bit different from the anime ((e.g. Takuto and Mitsuki's grandmother being more cruel; Izumi being really nice; Meroko being selfish in a non-Takuto-fangirly way; etc)), and that also added to the effect.

However.

The anime actually made me cry. And I seldom cry. ((You can break my leg and I'd just b***h, not even shed a tear)) I don't know what it was, but it just really got to me. Seeing Mitsuki stagger around in a half-concious state after finding out Eichi was dead. Lying on his grave waiting to die. *getting teary eyed just remembering*

Oh yeah.. good stuff. I don't wanna pick favorites this way. crying
Even though it's not really favorites... sweatdrop

Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas