Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
vampiric furs drama/action rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:52 pm
well obviesly during the day you wont see him as much the only reason he will come out during the day is to replace his blood pack three or four time a day he says as he puts grounds in the pot fei came around the corner hey max so whos the new girl im sorry i never got your name  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:33 am
gets out of his bed and walks into the kitchen and sees every hello  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:27 pm
m-my name is moonsilver...just call me moon...hey...you ok?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:29 pm
who me? yeah i just need another blood pack fei have you been hunting cattle again? fei looks at him with a guilty face im sorry ok but its hard to get 100 years of instinct out of you at least im not hunting furs! fei calm down and drink this throws her a blood pack if you start dinking this every day you can get the habbit out how the hell do you think i did straping his own blood pack to his left arm well another 30 min until sunset minaswell stay so moon how has your stay been so far i see youve meet max here  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:04 pm
its...been ok...tonight i kinda need to get some things *gives some money to you* please keep it...its the least i can do...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:49 am
thank you okay ummmm yeah we can go out just let me get ready max fei keep moon company while i get dressed and arm myself  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:19 pm
*nods and looks at max anf fei*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:39 am
if your wonder ing pouring himself a cup he has to arm him self agaisnt other vamp they dont like the fact that he killed their king and he will most likly brig his two revovlers heaven and hell he makes he made them himself out of a iron cross and steel pentagram aparently the devil hates vamps as well as god and he makes his own bullets from silver crosses. fei surprised h i think your gonna lik it here the kitten runs up and gives a big hug when you get back ill tell you how he found me its a good story  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:10 pm
im sure it is *she says trying to breath trough the hug but fei feels her bones and skin* i...i dont eat much...i hope im no trouble...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:30 pm
trust me you wont be craven said as he walked through the door straping a katana to his back shall we go walking to the front door oh and when we go out dont wander off vamps hate me for varies reasons but befrending nonvamps is the big one they see you as food i see furs as equals to my kind  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:41 pm
dont worry...ill stay close...*still has my bottle but breakst and uses it as a wepon*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:50 pm
here hands over silver combat knife and 9mm hand gun and a case of silver bullets that bottle would only work if they bite you and if you want to be vamp i would like to make you one but it would be your choice  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:56 pm
its ok and thanks...*takes the 9mm and silver bullets and combat knife and puts them away* ill show you where i live  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:01 pm
lead the steping out into the cool night air the moon is beautifull to night dont you agree  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:24 pm
*howls softly to the moon* its my wolf part and yes it is pretty  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items