Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Fade Away [OPEN! :] ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?! NO PROFILES!?!?! O:<
  Yeah. :]
  T^T That's retarded.
View Results

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:33 pm
"Uhm... if you wouldn't mind..." she nodded her head at her arm, blushing a little, she had never learned about first aid techniques. Her eyes kept looking up at his face, trying to find some sort of feeling. She knew it was wrong to stare, but for that one reason she did, and she sort of found him attractive in a mysterious sort of way. She mentally slapped herself. Bad brain, bad horrible teenage brain!

[[lol I do that sometimes...]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:03 pm
Fayte looked around. She really wanted a drink. Too bad that she was trying to quit at a time like this. She was still fidgety. She never smoked before but anything was better than doing nothing. "Maybe she's in shock..." She looked over at Kureno "People don't tend to feel much after something so traumatic" She was a psychologist. Was being the key word. She just never showed up after losing her lover. She looked down at the floor and just stared. "It's sad to see that happen while all this weird occurrences are happening..." she more said it to herself then to him.  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:00 pm
"That could be," Kureno agreed to her statement without even realizing he had done so. "Yah," He agreed with a philisophical voice, one lost deep in a train of thought. "Why does all of this happen to good people? Poor Fuyu-Chan's probably alone now. . .After she comes out of surgury, I'm going to see if she has a living mother." His voice now shifted to a more detirmined tone, his eyebrows narrowing as well as his eyes. His hands clentched into fists. I don't want her to end up alone like I am. . .I wonder if this kind of thing has happened to her before...?

"I don't," He honestly replied, kneeling down and flipped open the lid on the anti-bacterial disinfectant. "This'll sting," He warned her, and shook the bottle a few times on each of her wounds, they bubbled a little, but they were being cleaned as it fizzed. Acting as though he had been through this procedure many times, he pulled out a roll of gauze and started to bandage her wounds, making sure there were enough layers for both comfort and safety. The few rolls that he had brought into the room Sakuya was staying in had disappeared from his hands and onto her wounds. As he finished, he had not even noticed her eyes staring at his face. Not one bit. "Done." He said into the air, like a programed response.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:28 pm
"Thanks..." she mumbled, lightly touching the bandage. She reached over and grabbed his shirt, pulling him up so he could sit up on the bed. She leaned up and lightly kissed his cheek, leaning back, she smiled brightly. "That's how I show my appreaciation." she giggled, laughing for real for the first time in a while. "Sorry," she apologized, "I'm kind of affectionate... and I'm sorry that you have to take care of me like this."  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:21 pm
"You're welcome," He replied curtly before she pulled him onto her bed to deliver a kiss on his cheek. "I see," He said, acknowledging her "appreaciation". His face twitched a little, a somewhat of a smirk, but nothing close to a smile. He then regained his emotionless expression.
"No problem," He replied back, and began to crack his knuckles, which were starting to pain him. "Ask Iona, I don't bring in people who are helpless."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:17 pm
Fayte nodded "Yea, hopefully she does have a mother or something..." just don't get your hopes up... She started thinking about stuff that she's witnessed and it didn't seem to lighten her mood. She stood from her seat so fast she was sure she was gunna fall over or something. She looked over at Kureno "Do you want so coffee or soda or something?" She half smiled at him. She ended up staring at him a moment with blank eyes. "Do... You think we're all meant o be alone?" She shook her head "Never mind so which do you want? Soda or coffee?"  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:17 pm
As Fayte asked him the question of which beverage he'd prefer at the moment, he debated with himself. Hmmm...I wonder if the coffee'll be black. Black coffee hurts my stomach, but then again I don't really want any of the sugar the soda'll give me....Er~
"I'll have," He paused, biting his lower lip. "....Give me a soda." Then quickly added, "please," out of politeness. His bowed his head slightly, as a silent "Thanks".

"Do...You think we're meant to be alone....?" The question popped out of Fayte's mouth so quickly, at first he didn't hear it until it replayed in his mind a few times. ...W--what does she mean by that? Alone? He didn't say anything about it, like he assumed she would have wanted, but it bothered him somehow.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:06 pm
She smiled "Soda it is then..." She walked off to the nearest vending machine which was in the hall way a little further from where they were. She stared at it a moment. She inserted the cash and out came a soda. She grabbed it and then went to get herself a coffee. She put in some creamer and a lot of sugar "All this time and I still like sweet things..." She drank some as she walked back to where Kureno was still sitting. "Here you go.. " She handed it to him and sat back down drinking her coffee. She glanced around. There wasn't much activity. I wonder how many suicides there has been since people started disappearing... She shrugged It's not my problem... She stared blankly at the floor. "I wonder how it feels to be a mother..." She was just thinking aloud. "I never got the chance to be one... but then again if something like this happened to my child I'd freak out." she let out a small laugh  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:37 pm
[[I'm sooooooo sorry I haven't been on!!!! I'm babysitting all summer so I have like NO time whatsoever!!!! I'm so so so so so so sorry!!!!]]

She smiled sweetly, having seen his face twitch that little bit.
"Well I really do appreciate it... no one really likes to help orphans, especially the "insane" ones." then a thought crossed her mind and she looked at him suspiciously. "You aren't going to kill me now are you? Cause if you are, I'd like to get everything in my life dealt with first." Like your virginity.Shut up brain. she snapped mentally.

[[lol... anyway... sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!!!!! o^-^o I make cute face you MUST forgive meeeee!!!!!]]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:02 pm
[[S'all okay Cartoon, I'll be gone a lot for the summer too. ^ ^ll]]

"No," He breathed, "If I bring someone here, I don't kill them. I only kill those who I can feel will Fade Away sometime in their life. So for now, you're safe." There was another flicker of a smile on his face, but it didn't last even a second. He wasn't that insane to kill everyone that lived. For some unknown reason, there were people that never Faded, they just watched everyone around them disappear.

--------

Kureno received the soda can from Fayte and stared at it a moment. With some extravagant design it read Dr.Peppa.
Wow. This is a knock-off. Kureno heard his voice in a cynical tone inside his head. He turned the can around to look at the nutrition values, the sugar wasn't as high as he expected. Good. He flipped up the metal ring and heard the familiar fizz emerge from the can. He brought it to his lips--cold-- and took a sip. It felt bubbly and full of carbonation, which made him cough at first, but then he got used to it as he continued to take small sips. "A mother...?" He asked her without requiring a question. "Yeah," He agreed solemnly. "I had an older cousin who lost his son a few years ago. He really hasn't recovered all that much..." Kureno looked up and saw the depressed expression on Fayte's face. "Don't worry too much about it, I'm sure everyone has had pains like that..."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:27 pm
"Oh... well that makes me feel a bit better." she attempted to move off the bed, wincing when sharp pains shot through her arm and shoulder. She cursed under her breath, saying something along the lines of "I shoulda just bitten the whole damn thing off, Jesus tap-dancing Christ (sorry if this offends anyone)".  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:07 pm
[[Tap-dancing?? xDD LOL. You gave me visuals of Jesus tap-dancing.]]

Xander gave no reply, but soon after Sakuya had attempted to move, he pushed on her shoulders, and forced her to remain. "If you need anything, ask me. Dying from anything else but Fading and old age is pitiful."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:18 am
She stuck out her tongue childishly, leaning over and licking one of his hands. Her shoulders slumped and she gave him a slightly blank look, like the one he was giving her.
"So what you do is making people's deaths pitiful? Good job." she blinked, wondering where her attitude had suddenly come from, normally she would have just smiled and said "okay" like a good little girl.

[[Lol... wow I do too now]]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:12 pm
He pulled away from her, wiping his hand on one of the legs of his jeans. Walking towards the door, he looked back with a slightly angered expression on his face. "I save them from watching each other Fade. If they all die together, they all arrive in heaven together. Seperation isn't a pleasant thing at all..." He glanced in her direction, staring her right in the eyes, then opened the door and closed it quietly. He walked through the hall, noting that Iona had whatever food was for dinner in her arms, ready to give it to people in the rooms. "Open up!" She'd call with a tray in both hands. Xander picked up the tray she was holding, "I'll hold it for you, Iona." He offered assistance.

"Thanks, Stone!" She thanked him, going back to the kitchen to grab another wooden tray with dinner masked by various lids to conceal the flavor. Xander kicked the door with a foot, "Open." He commanded, and the door opened. A man who looked to be rather fearful opened the door a slight crack, just enough to see his intimidated eyes. "Dinner." Xander breathed, pushing the tray of food in the young man's direction. The man thought that if he didn't take the food, Xander might kill him, so he took the food regardless and sheepishly smiled as he closed the door in Xander's face. "Anyone else?" He turned towards Iona's direction as she continued to give everyone in their rooms a wooden tray or two.

"Nope, thanks, though." She smiled at him, giving him a thumbs up. "Relax, for once!"

"I don't like to." He mumbled under his breath, though not really at her.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:51 pm
Sakuya threw a pillow at the door after it closed, then a lamp, then she got up (ignoring her dizziness) and kicked it as hard as she could, making the wood crack.
"dumbass..." she mumbled, opening it with her un-wounded hand, the other hanging uselessly at her side. She followed them down the hall, and when he was about to turn around, after mumbling soemthing to Iona, she kicked him in the... well... where it hurts.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games